1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

If you could write the reverie and the introduction to wano...

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga' started by blackfoot delaney, May 27, 2018.

1. blackfoot delaney

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

How would you write the reverie and the enterance to wano?

Personally i would like the reverie to play out almost to a conclusion with the decision for fishmen to live with humans being approved and the shichibukai system being abolished before the revolutionarys make their move. At this point i would want the marines and revs to fight to a stalemate with a casualty on both sides before jack and members of kaidos crewe swoop in to the wreckage with an attempt to capture shirahoshi.
    At this point the story would switch to a heavily wounded zoro and crew who recieve news that shirahoshi has been kidnapped and is headed to wano with jack, the scene then flips to luffy and crewe who recieve the same news and followed by luffys announcement that they will defeat kaido and save weakhoshi

Seiryu and Behnam like this.
  2. Zeek

Luffy's Grappling Coach
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Picking up from where the last chapter left off:
    • Reverie begins, like all meetings of any importance the beginning is some boring trash about technicalities and formalities. The major players aren't paying too much attention to the drivel from some stickler talking about the "minutes" from the last Reverie. We are introduced to the different main guards of each King; these guards are each positioned behind their respective Kings almost on edge.
    • The first discussion should be something that won't set the powder keg off. Something that the members of the Reverie can actually agree on without it stalling the entire process. Looking at the issues of the world I think that it should be a discussion about the Shichibukai in all honesty. This might seem like a small topic but too many of the Kings at the Reverie have been on the negative side of the Shichibukai and their influence.
    • With Fujitora's encouragement and the support of those hurt by the Warlords, as well as the knowledge of what Vega has, we see that the Shichibukai are no longer a part of the World Government's system. We see Big News scribbling in his note pad so fast that it sparks a comical fire in the background that he quickly puts out.
    • Then there is a long heated discussion about Luffy and Co. with some defending him and others attacking him as being dangerous and linked to too many other big named problems for the World Government. The legitimacy of his Emperor status is called into question and discussed thoroughly. Akainu tries to ensure them that Fujitora is already responsible for bringing Luffy in and someone comically states that can't be the case since Fujitora is literally sitting in the room with him.
    • Finally, the Fishmen Island and it's residents coming to the surface is brought up. This is going to be the equivalent of Abraham Lincoln trying to get the 13th Amendment ratified. This is where the Revolutionaries make themselves known, challenge the Celestial Dragons, and state that the Fishmen WILL come to the surface and that if anyone wants to do something about it that they will be at the newly risen island for any challengers.
    • Dragon and company show that they're ridiculously powerful as they easily match the admirals strengths and are able to escape with almost no damage and only mid difficulty. All of the King's guards are incapacitated by Dragon's ungodly conqueror's haki and we see him and Garp have a meaningful conversation if only for a moment.
    • Gorosei are livid, Akainu is heated, the Kings are shook, and Big News Morgans has the best paper to deliver ever!
    • SIde note: on the giant table that the Kings are sitting at we get a two page spread showing a slew of updated bounties. I'm talking about everyone you could remotely want to know the bounty for outside of new characters that haven't fully been revealed yet.
    • After all of the chaos at the Reverie, a much maligned officer bursts in the door with his uniform in tatters and bloodied up. Koby asks him what happened. The Marine announces that the newly formed Phoenix Pirates (led by Marco and his only members are division commanders and no more fodder) have joined up with the Straw Hats and the Grand Fleet heading towards Wano.
    • Cut to Wano and we see Kaido downing alcohol and laughing as he hears about the approaching battle. We see an exhausted Jack eating a tremendous amount of food as some fishmen working for Jack are thanked for bringing him from the depths of the ocean.

• Call me gOda Jr.

blackfoot delaney and Behnam like this.
  3. blackfoot delaney

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I really like the sound of this! And it would make sense of why the revs mentioned the fishmen

Zeek likes this.
  4. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

I'm hoping Oda jumps straight to the meat of Reverie. I don't think the royals are concerned with Luffy. I'll stick to just some sort of anti-pirate alliance being proposed. Based on the previous chapter, Shirahoshi presents her proposal, which further makes Sterry's bias stronger. The attack/harm to Shirahoshi probably happens after the official meeting (hopefully we get to see what Cobra has in mind since he wants to propose something and this is probably something really out of nowhere).

Once Reverie ends on a big cliffhanger, we get a look into Nekomamushi's search for Marco. We probably get some juicy info from that. We then switch over to Zoro's side successfully infiltrating, and that essentially ends the "state of the world" mini-arc. We get a short time skip for Luffy's side meeting up in Wano Kuni for the official start of the Wano Kuni arc (I'm hoping a month and a half or so from now).

5. Zeek

Luffy's Grappling Coach
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I don't know why I didn't think of this but I read somewhere about the possibility of Sabo meeting Akainu and not being too pleased with him... Revenge for Ace?

6. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I bet Sabo has hatred for him, but the place and time isint the right for that.

7. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

That's Oda's original plan for the end of the series, so it definitely does not happen now. We may get some fan service of them making eye contact, but nothing like an actual fight. They have to be focused on successfully fleeing and the royal guards are not to be underestimated since they win with their numbers advantage (safe to assume they all can use busoushoku).

8. blackfoot delaney

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I could see dragon having to show him self earlier than expected because sabo gets to angry and activates his df without realising (a hand burnig or something similar) so dragon has to enter early to maje save but nothing bigger than that

9. Vesi

Holy smokes
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I would cut the bullshit with Celestial dragon falling for the mermaid princess. Crow dude assassinates him before anything happens. Then we're gonna skip straight to Wano. Fuck this reverie bullshit
    :iwonder:

KKG likes this.
  10. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I kinda see Sabo being the calm one, compared to Ace. So he can control himself even when feeling inside like that. Tough he should be able to control the DF aswell. If he cant, then I could see that happening easly.

11. blackfoot delaney

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

But this will be like when he met burgess x 100 with akainu there and stelly being a c*** i can see him losing it

12. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Stelly he already met, and he was even smiling. :-D

I do think seeing Akainu will take that smile away, but they know who they are gonna see there. So Im quite sure he is mentally prepared for that. This opportunity is a rare one, and letting your feelings getting control over you and possibbly messing things up, and not to forget risking your nakamas life for that. I really doubt he will just lose it.

He was calm when he met Burgess for the most, and that time he just got the DF. Now he should be able to control it better.

13. Monkey D. Yue

Expand Collapse

I would say it will reveals that the reverie is just a bait to several kingdoms that still on the grey by taking any royalty of each, it's under the pretext as the wife or husband candidates for the Celestial Dragon.
    And also, Luffy's mother is actually also one of the hostages they took before Dragon formed the revolutionary army. So we finally get to know Dragon's motive for invading the holy land. To rescue his wife.