1. Participate in the Monthly PAW May 2018 with a special category for our anniversary!
  2. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

is Luffy bounty in the " Top 20 " at One Piece World?

Discussion in 'One Piece General' started by Badre-san, May 14, 2018.

1. Badre-san

Expand Collapse

as far as we know, Monkey D. Luffy has the highest known bounty after Katakuri
    i can't imagine any other yonko commanders or RA high officers except Dragon has higher bounty them em

the only people i guess they have higher bounty then luffy are :

1 - Shanks
    2 - Big Mom
    3 - Kaido
    4 - Blackbeard
    5 - benn beckman
    6 - Marco the Phoenix
    7 - some Roger crew that still alive
    8 - Dragon
    9 - Former admiral ‎Aokiji ( cuz he allied with blackbeard )

What do u think ?

2. Urek Mazino

Expand Collapse

Its debatable. To add to your list you got all the level 6 prisoners in Blackbeards crew I'm sure they have insane bounties being erased from history. Kaidos calamaties also, im surr maybe 2 more people from Shanks crew. I would say Urogue got his high after beating Snack an it may be close to Luffy since he escaped as well seems by himself also. I dont think many more people have a high one. Bigger than Luffy.

Storm chaser likes this.
  3. Marco Polo

despacito
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Top 20: Definitely
    Top 10: Likely

The only people who should (theoretically) have a higher bounty are the Yonkou and Dragon given Luffy’s current standing in the OP world

4. Dark Flames

Mechanical Engineer
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Snack has the lowest bounty of the commanders. A bounty of 600 million, so Urouge’s will be just slightly higher.

5. SprkiSRB

The Fairy
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

This ^, eventually Aokiji sinse he was on high postion in marines.

6. Admiral Ryokugyu

Admiral of the Navy
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Actually I don't get why the number 2 in the Revolutionary Army, Sabo, has a bounty of 602 million only. But anyway, I think Luffy has already made it to the Top 20 highest bounties in the series.

Badre-san likes this.
  7. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

This is what I think aswell. Tough I would really like to know what Blackbeards crewmates bounties are, and Shiryu after what he did.

8. GoldenVenus

Expand Collapse

I think the amount of the bounty depends on one's actions and the 'crimes' they commit. In Sabo's case, I'm assuming he's the type to move discreetly and doesn't do flashy things like Luffy. The more destruction you cause, the more troubles you makee, the more your bounty will rise.

Admiral Ryokugyu likes this.
  9. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Ok let's see who has the potential to have the highest bounties.Also I need to mention something that I think all of you just forgot.The Jack, one of the three disasters had the highest bounty in the One Piece for world for a short time.The three disasters are famous for their destruction.I mention Kid, who had murdered and hurt innocent people and had higher bounty than Luffy at Shabondy arc.So killing innocent people and destroying will make your bounty higher and higher.So for now let's assume that the two other disaster have higher bounty than Luffy.With that let's see which pirates can have higher bounty than Luffy:
    (Note:I'm just counting them with these numbers, I don't know which one is higher than the others though)
    1. Gol D Roger
    2. WhiteBeard
    3. Rayleigh
    4. Kaido
    5. BigMom
    6. Shanks
    7. BlackBeard
    8. Mihawk
    9. (The most powerful disaster)
    10. (The other disaster)
    11. Dragon
    12. Benn Beckman
    13. Marco the phoenix
    14. Aokiji (Not quite sure but let's assume like that)
    I don't remember any other pirate to mention.So I can say that even if assume the worst possibility, Luffy is in top 20 highest bounties.No doubt about it I guess.

SprkiSRB and Badre-san like this.
  10. GoldenVenus

Expand Collapse

So I'm curious, just how far up can one's bounty rise? Hundred billion?

SInce Mihawk is a SHichibukai, his bounty should've been frozen. But Rayleigh, Kaido and his disasters, and Aokiji should certainly have high bounties. I'm not sure about Shanks though. He's strong, but he's not the type to go around causing troubles and destruction like Kaido, so I don't really think his bounty reaches a billion. And wait, didn't they state BM's bounty before?

11. servo

Expand Collapse

I dont think so, There is RA and Kaido and its crue and Shanks and its Crue and Mihawk and his Crew??? lol one man Pirate crew XD and than there is Roger pirates survivors like Buggy :P

Luffy has big bounty but I dont think it will be in top 20, it could be but who knows

12. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Possible, I guess.I think it'd be an epic introduction for the one who has that bounty.
    I'm talking about his bounty before being frozen of course.There are two reasons that he could have a high bounty:
    1. He appeared so soon and even now we don't know his bounty.Actually he is the only Shichibukai that don't know his bounty.I guess Oda wanted to make his bounty high and since he wasn't planning for maximum bounty, he just didn't reveal his bounty.I can say that about Marco too. (It's the most important reason of course)
    2. He is just so much powerful.I can say he was even before being a Shichibukai.Having no crew and still becoming Shichibukai.But I don't disagree if you just disagree with this reason.Since it's not a certain thing.
    The reason why I was including him in that list too, was these two.But the first reason is the most important one.
    I really disagree with this.Shanks is a Yonko.I accept that making trouble increase your bounty.But just think and remember the difference.I don't think Katakuri was like a person who go and make troubles for the WG.But Jack was like that.But still Katakuri has the higher bounty.Also I don't think it's really reasonable and acceptable for anyone here to say Shanks is less than a billion.Actually being one of the most powerful Yonko, really makes his bounty to be really high.I guess atleast his bounty will be in top 5.

It was when she was a child.I think when she was less than 10.Her bounty was 500M.Imagine how much her bounty is right now.Since we know nothing about Yonko's bounties and we are only aware from their crews bounties, I can't say an exact number.

13. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#13 Behnam, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    Read what I've said.I assure you that he is in top 20.It's a certain thing and there is no doubt about it.At the worst possibility against Luffy, he will be in top 15.

EDIT: (For now)

Badre-san and servo like this.
  14. GoldenVenus

Expand Collapse

Well, that could be true too. Cos we simply don't know a thing about him.

Katakuri has killed a lot so his bounty makes sense. But yeah, not that I'm saying Shanks' bounty wouldn't be high, it's just that the more destruction you cause, the more your bounty will rise, so if Shanks' bounty turns out to be really over a billion, it'd make me wonder what sorts of things he has done.

It is assumed that her bounty is over 5 billion right?

15. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I don't know, but I can obviously say that her bounty must be over 2B

Badre-san likes this.
  16. Badre-san

Expand Collapse

agree. dosen't that make Big mom is the second higher bounty at op before Dragon? her bounty was 0.5B when she was 8years, she's 68years now

17. GoldenVenus

Expand Collapse

When she was a kid it was 500 mil beri. For her current bounty, One Piece Wikia states it might be at least over 5 bil. It's probably just an assumption though.