1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

JUMP FORCE ISN'T ENOUGH :rage:

Discussion in 'One Piece General' started by sadk1d, Jun 14, 2018.

1. sadk1d

Expand Collapse

Good day everyone not a good writer but I just want to share my thoughts about the game Jump Force.

I know many or most of you have seen the E3 Trailer of the new Shonen Jump Force game (), maybe an updated version for the infamous BATTLE STADIUM D.O.N. (Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto)

[​IMG]
    Yup, the first Jump battle royale way back in Playstation 2 days, Oh the good ol' days man. Jump Force was so freakin' cool dude really a kickoff, the graphics surreal, the gameplay more like a naruto gameplay, I don't know if anyone gets amazed the way I do but look they're just so cool :D, yet I don't think it is enough for the One Piece franchise.

Back @January 26 this year, Dragon Ball FighterZ was released and was an impact to the fighting community and on the competitive gaming, I watch their tournaments and even the gameplay, many players from smash bros. (like Leffen), Mortal Kombat X (Sonicfox) and much more pvp games are switching to DBFZ, like hell yeah why wouldn't I be switching to DBFZ if its this good just like the classics 2d fighting games.

Back then I was waiting for a One Piece to release a game like this, but then its just like a 1 vs 1000 games, well thats good the One Piece Burning Blood the pvp type, but will it be much better to release a 2d fighting game version of One Piece? Don't you think It would be a great hit? Don't you think it would be more anticipated? Will be much noticed on the competitive gaming place? well It would also benefit the franchise. players getting better, people talking alot about the game, and will be much more interested in OP and the forum will get much more users hehehehehehe

Your ideas, thoughts, comments and suggestions will be much appreciated.
    roast my thought. roast my grammar. respect the post. :relaxed:
    (am I on the wrong section of the forum?)

2. Glaze D. Bacon

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

A One Piece fighting game by Arc System Works is a hope of mine, but for now all we have is this and World Seeker. Burning Blood was fun, but it sucks how there were two One Piece fighting games on the 3DS that were never localized.

sadk1d likes this.
  3. sadk1d

Expand Collapse

Yup I agree with you, arc by arc characters with unique fighting skills, just imagining things like that makes me wet :tearsofjoy: think about the possibilities bro hahahha sadly