1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Just a thought

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Neronomix, Apr 16, 2018.

?

Did this ever crossed your mind

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Neronomix

Expand Collapse

What if luffy already has the one piece. Think of the iconic straw hat as a crown of some sorts. Gol D. Roger said that he left everything in one place. What if that everything is the one piece and he left it on the head of the king of the pirates assuming Luffy becomes king of the pirates. But then why did Shanks get the strawhat? My answer to that is that Shanks was the one who passes it down to the next king. Roger could have been destined to pass that hat to luffy if he was not executed 20 years before luffy was born.

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Seighth

Expand Collapse

one piece is a fruit that is made from combining ALL devil fruits

3. Admiral Ryokugyu

f(b/{gj/mj|{
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I do actually believe that the Straw Hat might have an important significance , might be the crown of the King of the Ancient Kingdom .

As for the One Piece being in " that place " , I honestly still can't understand why everybody in the manga ( and even majority of readers ) assume that he meant Raftel . Roger said nothing about Raftel in his last words .

4. Kevz

Yuuzume’s little brother
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I believe the straw hat is the key to the one piece because he did acually have lots of treasures he is the pirate king so because luffy has an advantage and shanks gave to him believing that he had the best shot of getting the one piece and told him to return it to shanks when he becomes a great pirate Probably because shanks wanted to see the one piece after luffy

5. Glaze D. Bacon

Light it up.
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The One Piece is something that:

-brings great distress to the World Government

-will grant anyone wealth, fame, and power

-can bring the world into a large-scale war

-is found at the very last island of the Grand Line, with various clues left behind by Roger and the Poneglyphs.

That being said, anyone who thinks it’s the straw hat should strongly reconsider.

SprkiSRB likes this.
  6. SprkiSRB

The Fairy
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Shanks pretty much got SH from Roger at young age and Roger didn't posses hat when he became pirate king. I think that SH should represents a member of generation with highest potentional Roger -> Shanks -> Luffy. But as long as we don't know origin of SH we can't say a thing, beside that is passed to a valuable person.