1. Participate in the Monthly PAW May 2018 with a special category for our anniversary!
  2. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Karasu: The awakened Zoan

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Ace Moonwalker, May 15, 2018.

1. Ace Moonwalker

Expand Collapse

I believe the title says it all. Karasu is the first awakened Zoan that we see and the awakened Zoan would summon animals under the devil fruit user's control. It's pretty logical and easy to understand. Discuss!

2. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The Jailed Beats's at Impel Down are awakened. So if Karasu is awakened, he wouldnt be the first.

Also, welcome to OPF, you can introduce yourself here -> https://opforum.net/konnichiwa/

Juggy and Admiral Ryokugyu like this.
  3. Glaze D. Bacon

「The Emperor 4」
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Awakened Zoans don’t call their respective species to aid them. That’s a fishman ability. You do know that the Jailer Beasts are awakened Zoans too, right?

Storm chaser likes this.
  4. Ace Moonwalker

Expand Collapse

It doesn't really make sense that all they gain is more regeneration. They got their asses whooped too without much of a problem even though they were 'awakened'. I think awakening might be the top of the user's potential and those characters being just a bunch of filler for the most part, that might be the only kind of boost they get.

It just occurred to me but what if the way to control the world around you like Doffy and Katakuri is actually a product of their conqueror's haki on top of the awakened abilities. Awakening would give you the next level of control over your devil fruit but paired with conqueror's haki it would give you that same control but over a larger area. Awakened Zoan would make you become more of a beast and give you regeneration and a power up but pair that with conqueror's haki, you can have more than one animal under your control. It'd be as if you'd have conquered that type of animal.

5. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Jailed beast werent fillers tough

6. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Not the first though.But I don't think he is gonna be a normal Zoan.As we've seen a special Paramecia from Katakuri.I think he's gonna be something like that.But as we all know, there are some exceptions and some devil fruits can be a bit special and not according to the common rules.
    But since Oda had revealed Awakening when Luffy was fighting with Mingo and after that we've seen Katakuri using it too, I think it's gonna be a bit more common since we've already know it.