1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Kingdom

Discussion in 'Manga Series' started by King Ace, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Johannes

"If I die trying at least I tried."
    Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Update: Chapter 587 - Only Prayers

Ouhon's not kicking the bucket in yet! Now it'll be easy for Shin to slay/defeat Gyou'un with that arm injury (dominant arm nonetheless)! Only two days remaining.

2. Johannes

Expand Collapse

Update: Chapter 588 - Right Wing's Headquarters

Finally a little more steps to becoming a General, don't mess it up Shin :grin:! I'd already expect it to happen in the first place, who wouldn't put and disguise some saboteur's along with the Zhao people entering Gyou (easy access to be exact)! That's the reason why Ousen deploys and station Kanki in Gyou (they think alike in someways) After all they could have done this strategy in past when the two of them were under General Mou Gou!

3. BlindWolf

Expand Collapse

Kanki always manages to pull something out of the hat! Can't wait for both Kanki's and Shin' Strategies to be revealed!

4. Johannes

Expand Collapse

Update: Chapter 589 - Happenings of the Night

The tables are turn in Gyou! Now it's Kanki's time to slaughter! Another big problem for Riboku:

1 The defeat of Shunsuiju and the death of King Rozo along with the fall of the Quanrong tribe.
    2 The burning of the granaries and storehouses in Gyou.

With this news still not known to Riboku would likely to change his plan and with the upcoming fight between the Right Wing led by Shin.

It looks like the Qin Army have the upperhand in this Battle with Yotanwa could probably reinforce Shin and Ousen still waiting for the right time to move his main army and join in the battle.