1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

KINGSGUARD Chapter 35: A Deserved Rest

Discussion in 'Writer's Corner' started by Marco Polo, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

#1 Marco Polo, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    After lots of fighting, it's time for a break, both for the soldiers and also for ya boi, because the past few chapters were pretty intense. It's nice to be able to just sit and write whatever comes to mind without worrying about powerscaling, foreshadowing or anything like that. This is probably the last time for a long while that I'll be able to do a chapter that's purely like that - the next few chapters are going to have a lot of important information in them.

Also, if it takes a while between 35 and 36 I apologise, but I've got character designs to do - something I'm not that used to since the characters you all made have all fit the story super well.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

KINGSGUARD

Chapter 35: A Deserved Rest

During the Hera Battle. Kingsguard Medical Facility. Rose is waiting to be seen by a doctor. Judge is waiting with her.

“It’s kind of you to stay with me, but you really don’t have to,” Rose commented, “I’ll be fine on my own.”

Sensing the opportunity, Judge began to work his charm. Taking Rose’s hands in his own, he began his passionate monologue.

“I couldn’t leave you alone, even if I tried.”

Rose felt herself turn bright red. Suddenly feeling very uncomfortable, she looked down at her hands intertwined with Judge’s, doing her best to avoid eye contact.

“Wh.. What are you…”

Before Rose could finish her sentence, Judge began to laugh. Letting go of Rose’s hands, he began to tease her.

“Man, I really had you going for a moment there, huh.” He chuckled. Rose, however, didn’t find it so funny, and punched Judge in the arm.

“You’re lucky I can’t stand up, otherwise I’d be kicking your ass right now.”

“Hey, relax! I was just kidding around…” Judge whimpered.

Rose sighed. “Whatever.”

A brief pause followed.

“I wonder how Chirch and the others are getting on out there,” Rose pondered.

“I’m sure they’re fine. They’ve got everyone else with them, after all.” Judge commented. “But man. Did you see Chirch in action after you went for treatment? She was like a completely different person.”

Rose nodded. “I saw a little bit from inside the hotel. I’ve never seen her like that before, not even in training.”

“Well,” Judge replied, “I guess Marko must have known she was capable of that.”

“What do you mean?” Rose asked.

“I mean, he’s definitely not the type to just pick some random kid with a bit of potential, especially someone as young as Chirch. There’s a reason he chose her.” Judge answered.

Rose thought about Judge’s comments for a while. Had Marko chosen her for a reason as well? Was she capable of something like that? Moments later, a nurse arrived to take Rose for a scan.

*​

February 21st, 2253. 5:20pm. Hiraeth News Network HQ – Adamine. Marko and Moss have been invited in for an interview. A picture of the scene at the end of the Hera battle is showing on the screen. Moss’ hand is raised in victory, and the men and women of the Kingsguard are cheering with him. On an adjacent screen, there is a picture of Marko sitting atop Vulcan’s remains.”

“Good day, and welcome to the Hiraeth News Network. My name is Mia Pachi. The 21stof February, 2253. A day that started like any other for citizens across the country has ended with the birth of two iconic moments not only in this current war, but in national history. Two formidable titans appeared before the Kingsguard, and both were slain. Joining us as special guests in the studio, we have Kingsguard Captains Marko de Polaris and Leon Moss. It’s a pleasure to have you with us today, gentlemen.”

Marko and Moss both nodded in thanks.

“First of all, I’d like to thank you on behalf of our nation for protecting us with your own lives. The service the Kingsguard provides is a source of hope for us all. Now, Captain Moss. You come from a long line of soldiers, and many of your ancestors were famous figures in the old army. Today seems to have been your coming of age, almost, as the one tipped to be the strongest soldier to come from the Moss bloodline. Seeing that picture of yourself must fill you with a sense of pride, surely? This is a picture that will make all the history books.”

Moss shuffled nervously in his seat. “W-well… Thank you… I’m just happy that we managed to win two important battles in the way that we did… The picture is nice, too… I guess I should thank Captain Marko for giving me the photo op… But, umm… I wouldn’t have been able to do this without everyone’s effort. So even though I’m on the top in the picture, it’s everyone’s moment… I guess. Heh heh.”

Pachi nodded. “A very humble answer. Now, Captain Marko. Your reputation within the Kingsguard has won you admirers already. But seeing you single-handedly demolish the robot responsible for the deaths of two legendary soldiers is… Almost terrifying, really. How did you make it look so easy?”

Marko shrugged. “I guess I had a good day.”

Pachi chuckled. “You had a very good day. Now, considering your part in the defeats of Vulcan and Hera, as well as your role in defeating Ceres, are you officially challenging Kyros for the title of national hero?”

“I'm not a hero.” Marko answered bluntly.

Pachi, shocked at the bluntness of the Captain’s answer, did her best to shrug it off. “It’s been an exhausting day for the two of you. Thank you for your time, gentlemen. Now, does your dog understand more than you think? Frank Gallon has the scoop.”

*​

February 21st, 2253. 6:58pm. Grinnington’s Lab. Grinnington is scolding Hope.

“Now, Hope,” Grinnington said, doing his best strict voice, “It’s not very nice to walk off in the middle of battle. You could have put a lot of people in danger.”

“The fleshbags had it covered. They didn’t need me.” Hope answered.

“Hope. It’s your job to help the fight. If you aren’t going to help, then-”

“Then what?” Hope interrupted. “You’ll put me back to sleep again? Or maybe, they’ll make you send me to the scrap heap like all the bots they kill.”

Grinnington’s jaw dropped, shocked at Hope’s response. “I…”

“Spare me your bullshit, Grinnington.” Hope spat. Heading towards her pod, she climbed in. “Put me back to sleep. I’d rather that than have to deal with you ever again.”

As Hope’s pod door shut, Grinnington turned on Hope’s sleep settings. Once she fell asleep, he sat at his desk for a moment, leaning back in his chair. Next time he woke her up, he had a lot of explaining to do. Maybe he shouldn’t have given her such an advanced learning capacity after all. As he sat and pondered how to rationalise Hope’s existence to Hope herself, his phone vibrated. It was a text from Deva.

“We’re all going to Yumiel’s for a drink later tonight. Wanna join?”

Grinnington thought for a moment, before replying.

“Sure. I could use a drink right about now.”

*​

Yumiel’s Bar. 9:32pm. Grinnington walks into the bar to find Marko, Moss, Ren, Rayleigh and Deva sat at a table.

“Look who finally showed up!” Deva shouted, as she saw Grinnington walk in. “It’s the ghost of Arthur Grinnington!”

Grinnington laughed sarcastically. “Ho ho. Very funny, Maruna.”

As he pulled up a chair, Deva continued in his ear. “You know, all that time in the lab is bad for ya. You need to come out and spend more time with us, got it?”

Grinnington did his best to brush her off. “Sure, sure.” Looking around at the people at the table, he noticed a very notable absentee. “Where’s Amanda? It’s not like her to miss out on drinks.”

Rayleigh chimed in. “I dunno. She hasn’t said anything since we arranged to come here. Maybe she’s still getting ready?”

“That, or she’s on that date she promised,” Deva joked.

“Oh, about that,” Marko interrupted. “I got this message from her.”

Marko opened his phone to show the group a text conversation between him and Amanda.

“I heard about what you did in New Kirkgate. Looks like you’re the lucky winner ;) xxx”

“I think you have the wrong number.”

The bluntness of the response gave Rayleigh a good laugh. “You’re just too much sometimes, Marko.”

“Well, well,” Deva teased, “Ol’ Cap’n Marko is a TV personality now. He has to be careful about which women he lets into his life!”

Marko became visibly uncomfortable at this new line of banter, which only prompted the group to continue.

“I'm not a hero,” Rayleigh said mockingly, doing his best Marko impression, “Who are you trying to be, Monkey D. Luffy?”

“That’s the first time Moss has ever been the charismatic one,” Ren joked.

“You looked like someone was holding a gun to your head the entire time,” Deva added.

Before the Marko teasing could continue, the door to the bar opened. Suddenly, the room turned silent. A svelte, feminine figure strutted through the door. As she walked into the bar, several men, and even some of the women, followed her with their eyes. The background music in the bar faded away, and the vibes of smooth jazz could be felt by all present. The figure walked over to Deva and co.’s table, and then stopped directly opposite Grinnington. Without acknowledging the man opposite her, she turned to Deva.

“Sorry I’m late. I hope my hair isn’t too messy. I was in a bit of a rush, you see.”

Deva looked the figure, wearing a black cocktail dress that accentuated all of her best features, and laughed. “You sure do know how to make an entrance, Amanda.”

Amanda sat down facing Grinnington, doing her best not to make eye contact. Instead, she turned to Marko, whose eyes were flitting nervously at the TV.

“So, Marko? How do I look?” she purred confidently.

Marko, poker face on point, gave a thumbs-up.

“My, my, lost for words, are we?” Amanda teased.

Marko wordlessly headed to the bar to buy the next round of drinks.

“What about you, Ragley? Do you like my dress?”

Rayleigh, along with Moss and Ren, had lost all ability to speak properly. The trio simply nodded and made an approving noise. This was the boost Amanda needed. Finally, she turned to Grinnington. Doing her best to keep her composure, she then asked Grinnington the same question.

“And… What about you, Arthur? What do you think?”

Grinnington paused and thought for a moment, looking Amanda up and down. Amanda did everything she could to stop herself from blushing or smiling.

“There’s a toothpaste stain on your dress.” Grinnington noted.

Amanda, crestfallen, persevered with her poker face. However, she couldn’t stop a hint of sadness from entering her voice. “Oh… Oops. I’ll clean it later.” Quickly standing up, she headed for the bar.

“I’m getting a round of shots,” she announced.

Deva tried her best to stop her. “Amanda, Marko’s buying the next…”

“I’m getting shots, Maruna.”

*​

11:58pm. Yumiel’s Bar. Marko, Deva and Rayleigh are having a conversation while the rest of the boys are singing karaoke. Amanda is at the bar, drowning her sorrows.

“Man, I still can’t believe you guys made it back in time,” Deva commented, “You must be dead right now.”

“To be honest, I’m surprised I didn’t just KO when I got back home,” Rayleigh chirped. “By the way, Marko,” he added, “Chirch is looking like a real fighter. You sure know how to pick ‘em.”

“I heard she saved you guys’ asses against the mini-Vulcans.” Marko commented.

“I’m not talking about that.” Rayleigh continued. “Well, I kinda am. It wasn’t just then. It was against Ceres too. When she’s in that zone, she really reminds me of you, Marko. Her movement. Her speed. And not just that. There’s something else… She just has this aura that… I dunno. I’m too drunk to be thinking about this right now. But she’s like a teenage girl version of you, man!”

Marko shrugged. “I guess I’ve taught her well, then.”

*​

1:14am. Outside Yumiel’s Bar. Marko is outside smoking a cigarette, listening to the ramblings of a drunk and distraught Amanda. The rest are inside drinking, dancing and singing karaoke.

“I mean… I heard he was coming, so I put in all the effort to look nice… And I can’t even get a fucking compliment! Why do I even try?” Amanda sobbed. “It just sucks, you know?”

Marko nodded along wearily. “Mhmm, mhmm.”

“What more can I do to get him to notice me?” Amanda continued, tears streaming down her cheeks. “I mean, I know I look fucking hot. I do, don’t I?”

Marko came and sat next to Amanda and patted her on the shoulder. “Yup. You look great.”

Amanda punched Marko in the arm. “Shut up. I look like a mess right now. I’m crying, and my makeup is ruined. And…” As she continued, her sobs became louder.

“I have a toothpaste stain on my dress!”

Marko gave his friend a brief hug before reaching into his jacket pocket. Taking out his box of cigarettes, he offered his solution. “Cigarette?”

Amanda continued her tirade. “No, I don’t want a cigarette. What I want is for him to actually say something fucking nice to me! I’ve known him eleven years and I can barely get a hello!” After pausing for a moment, she continued to cry. Marko continued to smoke his cigarette, giving Amanda a friendly tap on the knee. “It’s just the way he is. I’m sure he doesn’t mean it.”

“I don’t care if he doesn’t! I just want to impress him so much that he HAS to compliment me! I want him to look at me like a woman! I…”

Before Amanda could finish her sentence, she turned her head to the side and began to vomit. Marko sighed, and began to supervise her while she continued to spew in front of the bar’s entrance. A few minutes later, Amanda was done releasing her demons. Defeated and dehydrated, she turned to Marko.

“Maarko. I want to go home.”

Marko nodded, and helped her to her feet. Sending a quick message to Deva to tell her what happened, he then walked Amanda back to her apartment. As they walked, Amanda did her best to maintain conversation.

“Thank you for looking after me, Marko.”

“I didn’t have a choice.”

The pair walked the rest of the way to Amanda’s apartment, stopping every so often to let Amanda throw up. Once they got back, Amanda spent an intimate hour with her toilet. Once she was done, Marko got her a glass of water and put her to bed. Once she was sound asleep, he made his way home.

*​

February 22nd, 2253. 11:30am. Kingsguard Medical Facility. Marko is visiting Rose, who had successful surgery to repair her knee the day before.

Thanking the nurse as she left, Marko walked into Rose’s room. Before he could say anything, he saw Chirch in the bed next to her, smiling uncomfortably at him.

“Hey, Captain Marko…”

“Why are you in here, Chirch?” Marko asked.

“Well… You know the cramp I had yesterday? After the battle ended, my body just went kinda floppy, and everything hurt. So Dr. Snow checked me out and then had me sent here. Turns out I tore both my thighs, my right bicep and strained pretty much all my other arm and leg muscles. They said something about putting my body under too much stress…”

Marko sighed. “How long are you in here for?”

“Well, the doctors said I should probably wait for about a month before getting back to training.” Chirch answered. “I’m sorry… I thought I’d be okay to keep fighting. I guess the Vulcan fight took more out of me than I thought.”

Marko shook his head. “It’s okay. It doesn’t sound too serious. What about you, Rose?”

“They managed to fix my knee up really well,” Rose answered, “I should be able to get back to full training in about two months.”

“That’s better news than I was expecting.” Marko commented.

“So, Captain Marko. What can we do during this injury time?” Rose asked.

“Put all your energy into recovering.” Marko answered. “If you want to train, go to the library and review old battle tapes. Study how other soldiers have fought, and take notes.”

Rose and Chirch both nodded. “So, once we’re healed up, we can train with you again?” Chirch asked.

“That’s the other thing I came to talk to you about.” Marko said. “Once you’re both recovered, we’re taking two weeks off.”

Chirch and Rose both looked shocked. “Two weeks? Why? We’ll have already spent enough time on the sidelines.”

“I’m taking you guys on a training camp.” Marko informed.

Chirch was still struggling to grasp Marko’s decision. “A training camp? But shouldn’t we-”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be working you both twice as hard as normal,” Marko replied, his tone somewhat sinister.

“… That’s not what we’re worried about,” Chirch protested.

“If you’re worried about attacks, don’t be.” Marko assured. “They’ll be able to handle things just fine. Besides, taking the time out to train after your recovery is better than having you go into battle half-ready.”

This seemed to reassure Chirch and Rose, who now saw the benefits of a training camp.

“If we’re taking the time out, I suppose that means we’re travelling somewhere to train?” Rose asked.

Marko nodded. “Correct.”

“Where are we going?” Chirch asked.

“My home town.” Marko answered.

*​

May 8th, 2253. 2:58pm. Marko, Chirch and Rose have just arrived at Marko’s home town. From the train, Chirch and Rose can see sand, sea, and lush forests. The sun is shining, and the weather is perfect for a day at the beach. The sign at the train station reads “Peace Village.”

Marko, Chirch and Rose, all dressed in summer gear, stepped out of the train. As they walked out of the station, which was at the top of a hill, Chirch and Rose looked down into the valley. It was like they’d gone to a tropical island on holiday, but in reality they were on the south coast of Hiraeth.

“Whoah… I can’t believe you come from a place like this,” Chirch commented, still in awe at the beauty of the scenery.

“Where did you think I came from?” Marko asked.

“I dunno. Somewhere more gloomy and cold.” Chirch commented. Marko tried his best not to take offense to her comments.

“So, where are we staying?” Rose asked.

Marko pointed to a beach hut at the bottom of the hill. “We need to go there so I can pick up my house keys.”

“Great. Who’s picking us up?” Chirch asked.

Marko looked at her, confused. “Why would someone pick us up?” he asked.

“Because we just arrived with all these heavy bags, and…”

Chirch and Rose suddenly felt uneasy. They both turned to Marko, whose expression had remained unchanged. Before they could protest, he made his announcement.

“First exercise of camp. A ten-mile run down to the beach hut. Be glad it’s not uphill. Let’s go.”

As Marko began to walk down the hill, Chirch and Rose both groaned loudly.

Camp was going to be tough.

END
    To be continued in Chapter 36: Peace Village

miss_SMP, Glaze D. Bacon, Kia and 2 others like this.
  2. Kevz

Yuuzume’s little brother
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

OooOoOh a camp/training thing

Marco Polo likes this.
  3. Grin

The luckiest egg in the world
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I'm really starting to feel bad for Amanda, lol.

miss_SMP and Marco Polo like this.
  4. Marco Polo

circus act
    Expand Collapse

Marko’s about to bring out his inner Master Roshi

All you had to do was say “you look great”, Grinnington

5. Grin

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

She asked what I'm thinking. I don't like stains, so I pointed it out. Wouldn't it be more embarrassing to walk around with it compared to having someone point it out?

Marco Polo likes this.
  6. Kia

Kia
    Expand Collapse

There’s no more? I’m sad now... Thanks for writing and sharing this story. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed myself and await more chapters with baited breath.

Marco Polo likes this.
  7. Glaze D. Bacon

Light it up.
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Grinnington goofed up big time with Amanda. (._. )

Excited to see more of the kids’ training!

Marco Polo likes this.
  8. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Moderator Member of the Year 2017 YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Training arcccc with the grills, ecchi! Boys sneaking in the bathscene? Secret pillowfights? Lost beachwear?

The change of pace is nice, easygoing. vomitting Amanda complaining about her womanview was toptier.

Nice chapter, very enjoyable.

Marco Polo likes this.
  9. Marco Polo

circus act
    Expand Collapse

Sometimes it’s best to praise the effort, and point out the stains a little later and more tactfully. He’s not wrong to point it out, but then I suppose he doesn’t realise that she’s gotten all dolled up just for him. If he did, I’m sure Amanda would have gotten the response she wanted.

Also, a visual representation of Marko’s response:

26E0627F-5F08-4D0D-881D-C2CE8C56C43F.png

I’m impressed that you caught up so quickly, there’s a lot of chapters here. Hopefully 36 will come out sooner rather than later ^_^

Also, if you want to make a character at any point I’d be happy to take submissions

Poor guy is too busy thinking about his robot to realise Amanda’s feelings, sad. Maybe once the war is over?

I can’t remember if you’re a Dragonball fan or not, but if you like OG Dragonball and slice of life, then the Peace Village arc is the arc for you

Considering Chirch and Rose are teenagers and Marukoko is in his 20’s, maybe not all of this will happen. There will be lots of beach time, though. Can Chirch swim?

Hysterical drunk woman view is always a good lol if you’re on the outside

10. Glaze D. Bacon

Light it up.
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

OG Dragon Ball happens to be my favorite in the series. :D

Marco Polo likes this.
  11. Kia

Kia
    Expand Collapse

#11 Kia, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    Well it was a great read and really kept my attention. It was easy to go through the chapters. ^_^. Though you be impressed with me if you want too. (Think Flower from Bambi when you read that, it’s funnier lol)

As for character creation, thanks for the invite but I don’t know that I’m that kind of creative. I’m more likely to write a poem or paint a picture.I’ll ruminate in it and see if anyone comes to mind. I don’t think I’d be able to come up with someone who could do your world justice. Props to all the people who came up with great characters though.

Marco Polo likes this.
  12. Grin

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#12 Grin, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    What are your favourite characters?

13. Kia

Kia
    Expand Collapse

Hmm. Chirch: I enjoy the growth and the moments of sudden battle mania almost that take her over. She’s sweet, caring, the protagonist we’re supposed to care about with the mystery powers/potential yet to develop, Marko (there’s something super attractive about his power, arrogance and rage when he shows it) and Judge—I wanna see more out of him. I just love that snarkiness. Amanda rocked my world with that sexy whip but the Grinnington hangup is getting hard to sympathize with at this point. She’s too good to be mooning over someone who doesn’t give her the time of day—every person is.

Marco Polo likes this.
  14. Marco Polo

circus act
    Expand Collapse

If you did KG fanart I’d love you forever

We’ve all known someone who’s done an Amanda, I think. Problem is, I’d need to come up with a super dazzling character to really pull her away from Grinnington once and for all

As for your favourite character picks, I’m glad you’ve gone with Chirch - your loyalty to a young character who’s still growing into the world of adults will hopefully pay off in the long term

Grin likes this.
  15. Kia

Kia
    Expand Collapse

Oh I didn’t say it wasn’t realistic or that it was bad writing or anything. The fact that it evokes the reactions it does is testament to the writing prowess. Just urg, come on, woman! Can’t Judge pull her away? He’s brilliant, witty, confident. A little younger but that’s fine. He seems dominant enough to handle her. I guess if Marko was too demure to top her and he’s got all those fudge ripples in his vanilla seeming personality, then maybe Judge isn’t up for it?

But yeah I see some depths to Chirch that have yet to be explored or explained and am waiting (im)patiently for it to play out. ^_^

Oh if I painted people well or at all, I would do that and earn your undying love because you can never have enough love. But I’m more a get moody, drunk or medicated (or some combo thereof) and explode on the canvas kinda person.

Marco Polo and Grin like this.
  16. Grin

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I wholeheartedly agree. This for me is often a key factor. Do I care about what the character does? Do they make me feel things?
    My own character was more intended for comic relief, so everything I see Marko pull out of him surprises me.
    I suppose characters, like people, are defined to an extent by how they relate to others.

Marco Polo likes this.
  17. Kia

Kia
    Expand Collapse

Indeed. It’s the relationships or lack thereof that help to define and give substance to a person in any reality. It allows for the testing of beliefs, standards and principles as well as simply learning and growth. One doesn’t truly know themselves in a vacuum, I think. But at the same time, self reflection and introspection is necessary so it can’t all be about interaction. Sorry, I think I started rambling again. ^_^

Marco Polo and Grin like this.
  18. Grin

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It's an interesting topic,by all means let's continue rambling. So long as we relate it to KG it's on topic. Sort of.

Marco Polo likes this.
  19. Marco Polo

circus act
    Expand Collapse

Now I think of it, Judge hasn’t properly met Amanda yet. I think he’s “resistant” enough to her charm to pull it off but given that he’s still 17 Amanda’s probably not interested yet. If Judge had a handsome older brother, however...

As for Marko, the two of them bounce off each other nicely when I write them but they’d make a pretty bad couple; even though Marko is dominant enough to “handle” her in the right situations, he’d probably get worn out quickly. Also, being “the guy who’s dating Amanda” would probably be too much effort for him, lol

Speaking of Marko

It’s interesting that you mention arrogance, since he was never intended to be an outwardly arrogant character, but the more I think about it he does come across that way at times. He knows his strength, and given the years upon years he’s spent training and mastering his skills, he’s probably got the right to be like that since he knows what he can and can’t do

ramble pls it makes these threads look more popular k thanks x

20. Kia

Kia
    Expand Collapse

Okay so when I said “arrogant” I was using the wrong word? Or poor shorthand for confident with zero tolerance for BS as opposed to the typical arrogance with zero basis and nothing to back it up. It definitely wasn’t a bad thing.

As for the rambling, I’m starting to think you guys just keep me around for my tongue, I mean my fingers, I mean just because I talk/type a lot. Phew. That was looking bad there for a second lol

Seriously though, on that topic, Grinnington’s character has shown a lot of development lately. It’s interesting to know that it was intended as comic relief because there’s definitely something more coming out especially now that he’s actually pondering the meaning of life and Hope’s existence plus what he should maybe know about Marko besides how to defeat him. He’s coming more and more into himself as he comes out of his bubble it seems.

Marco Polo likes this.