1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

KINGSGUARD Chapter 35: A Deserved Rest

Discussion in 'Writer's Corner' started by Marco Polo, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I didn’t take it as a bad thing, really. If he comes across as arrogant right now that’s fine, I obviously look at the character differently since I’m writing him, and I haven’t finished building him up yet so maybe that’s how readers see him

He’s too intelligent to not have those moments - he’s probably the most booksmart character in the series so far

2. Kia

Kia
    Expand Collapse

But I think it’s only because he’s actually interacting with the other characters that he’s having any growth at all. You can be super booksmart and be an idiot about the things that matter at the same time. Grinnington is starting to try not to be such an idiot it seems. ^_^

Marco Polo likes this.
  3. miss_SMP

Wing Hero
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

A deserved rest indeed :)

Nice transition @Marco Polo , so training huh? Beach, camping, river fishing, campfire stories? Hmmm. Noice <3 with Marko tho, maybe some twist. Hahhaha. I, personally love those things I enumerated, xD. Though I'm not a good swimmer, I just kinda float. lol. It'd be nice if we have more KG join this excursion.

Marco Polo likes this.
  4. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I think it's sweet that you associate physical training with campfire stories

I'm sure Chirch and Rose would much rather sit around a campfire than do Marko's training...

Kia likes this.