1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

kizaru will kill ussop and it will lead to sanji vs. kizaru

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by shadowfire22, Oct 28, 2018.

1. shadowfire22

Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

I think this is foreshadowing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    usopp is the fourth person to be a part of the crew(this includes luffy ) and in japan the number four is associated with death for the Japanese word for “four” sounds like the word for “death”(shi)(pronunciation)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_numerals#Basic_numbering_in_Japanese

“The 4th division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates, Thatch, was the only commander who met an unfortunate end before the present story. He was murdered by Marshall D. Teach because Thatch had found the one Devil Fruit Teach desired most- the Dark-Dark Fruit.
    PX-4 was the first of the Pacifista to be destroyed.”

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FourIsDeath

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_superstitions

more reasoning on ussop being the straw hat who dies

He’s considered by Oda to be “the weakest” member of the crew at every point of the story. Only Chopper dying instead would match the feeling of needless cruelty that Usopp dying would bring.

He’s one of the original members of the crew from East Blue, at this point basically counts as a day one.

He’s split from the crew once before and had to reestablish his loyalty, making his connection to the crew rather deep compared to the other members.

His bounty has surpassed Sanji’s and has the title of “God” on his wanted poster. His reputation has been increasing constantly.

He’s the ONLY Straw Hat that can die and still achieve his dream. Becoming a brave warrior of the sea doesn’t require that he be alive to enjoy his new reputation, only that people remember him as such. Every single other Straw Hat requires them to live to accomplish their goals.

and ussop has shown to have a relationship with giants who are from elbaf

dont forget that ussops based on aesopp who is famous for his fables and elbaf is the word fable in reverse

[​IMG]
    ussop has always liked and been associated with giants with him wanting to go to elbaf and be like

“Usopp’s literally had so much foreshadowing between him befriending giants and saying every couple of arcs how much he wants to go to Elbaf that it’s one of the only things I’m 100% certain will happen at some point.”
    http://aoireadsop.tumblr.com/post/132943401923/usopps-literally-had-so-much-foreshadowing

and ussops outright talked about how he wants to go there

[​IMG]
    “Nami’s happy somebody else has the same idea as her. But this is definitely one of the moments where Usopp is taking more specific strides toward his dream, and giants in general seem to play a large role in his story since he’s interacted with them at least three times now.”
    so elbaf will be ussops arc

and the giants of elbaf like dorry and brogy who he admires are based on nordic vikings who in society had a religious concept named Valhalla; it was a Hall warriors could only reach by dying honorably and courageously on the battlefield so they valued death in battle highly (Broggy is describing the Elbaf warrior creed to Usopp and Nami … describing how, due to their life-spans, giants long for nothing more than an honorable death in battle.) ( Dying bravely in battle was the priority for getting to enter Valhalla and ussops goal is to be a brave warrior of the sea how do tales of warriors end? They die in battle or in sacrifice, which is how their tale gets passed down.

kizaru means yellow monkey and ussops color theme is yellow and usop symbolizes the tengu which means heavenly dog so we could usopp call usop the yellow dog because of that

( I already talked about how ussop symbolizes a tengu in this post and references myth along with fact that kinemon outright calls him a tengu ):

ussops inspiration (besides pinnochio and aesop ) is tengu

[​IMG]
    about Tengu Legend in Japan. Tengu is expressed as a shooting star/comet. The shooting star came from East. there are some ranks of Tengu. White Wolf Tengu is the lowest. when wolf spends many years, it will get a god power and become a white wolf tengu. the white wolf tengu’s job is carrying people to climb a mountain.

[​IMG]
    represents the white wolf

[​IMG]
    god power etc

tengu is a bbuddhist god that has a long nose and crow like features the tengu is known for playing tricks and deceiving people they also only help those they find worthy and hate people who use knowledge or authority to gain status or fame this fits ussop the tengu uses star attacks too. tengus are at their stronget when theyre made whenver ussop gets angry in a fight he has shown to have amazing strength they also use magic associated with trickery (good at tricking people and the forest just like ussop I mean after ussops time on that island during the timeskip ussop got alot of of plants to use in his attacks. and ussop is good at trickery like the trick he did on mr.4 in baroqu works and miss merry chirstmas during their fight or him

star attacks by ussop along with attacks that relate to celestial objects which shooting stars are

Ketchup Boshi (ケチャップ星 Kechappu Boshi?, literally meaning “Ketchup Star”)

Hokaku Boshi (捕獲星 Hokaku Boshi?, literally meaning “Capture Star”):,

Zombie Shoten Salt Ball (ゾンビ昇天塩玉(ソルトボール) Zonbi Shōten Soruto Bōru?, literally meaning “Zombie-Purifying Salt Ball”):

Namari Boshi (鉛星 Namari Boshi?, literally meaning “Lead Star”):

Kayaku Boshi (火薬星 Kayaku Boshi?, literally meaning “Gunpowder Star”)

Sanren Kayaku Boshi (三連火薬星 Sanren Kyaku Boshi?, literally meaning “Triple Gunpowder Star”):

Kayaku Hoshi Boshi (火薬星星 Kyaku Hoshi Boshi?, literally meaning “Gunpowder Star Star”)

Rolling Kayaku Boshi (回転(ローリング)火薬星 Rōringu Kyaku Boshi?, literally meaning “Rolling Gunpowder Star”)

Tamago Boshi (卵星 Tamago Boshi?, literally meaning “Egg Star)

Kemuri Boshi (煙星 Kemuri Boshi?, literally meaning “Smoke Star”)

Kaen Boshi (火炎星 Kaen Boshi?, literally meaning “Flame Star”)

Shinsen Tamago Boshi (新鮮卵星 Shinsen Tamago Boshi?, literally meaning “Fresh Egg Star”) Tokusei Tabasco Boshi (特製タバスコ星 Tokusei Tobasuko Boshi?, literally meaning “Deluxe Tabasco Star”)

Akahebi Boshi (赤蛇星 Akahebi Boshi?, literally meaning “Red Snake Star”)

Sakuretsu Saboten Boshi (炸裂サボテン星 Sakuretsu Saboten Boshi?, literally meaning “Exploding Cactus Star”):

Hi no Tori Boshi/Fire Bird Star , Himawari Boshi (向日葵星 Himawari Boshi?, literally meaning “Sunflower Star”) , Cho Kemuri Boshi (超煙星 Chō Kemuri Boshi?, literally meaning “Super Smoke Star”): Kamakiri Ryūsei (カマキリ流星 Kamakiri Ryūsei?, literally meaning “Praying Mantis Meteor”) Atlas Suisei (アトラス彗星 Atlas Suisei?, literally meaning “Atlas Comet”) (post time skip Totsugeki Ryuseigun (突撃流星群 Totsugeki Ryūseigun?, literally meaning “Charging Meteor Shower”) ,
    Bagworm (蓑虫星(バグワーム) Baguwāmu?, literally meaning “Bagworm Star”) Midori Boshi: Sargasso (緑星・サルガッソ Midori Boshi: Sarugasso?, literally meaning “Green Star: Sargasso”) )

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Usopp%27s_Arsenal/Kabuto check out the list of all sections and you will see how many star based/celestial based attacks he has

Kinemon once called Usopp “ a Tengu”

[​IMG]
    so as we know that ussops associated withthe tengu (which goes down to the names of alot of his attacks being associated with stars/celestial objects and him using plants

so I think kizaru will kill ussop

https://books.google.com/books?id=OxjRAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT3172&lpg=PT3172&dq=japanese+monkey+and+dog+mortal+enemies&source=bl&ots=b0erOwgsKX&sig=D1MlNm8fQW-4V224qI0cIHA48H8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiGxt6N47bKAhUB4yYKHafRAqIQ6AEIJTAD#v=snippet&q=mortal%20enemies&f=false go here and look up “in japan dogs are known as the fiercest” and “mortal enemies” inthere to see what I want you to see to show what I just said about dogs and monkeys being regarded as mortal/fiercest enemies in japan they are actual things I have seen in the book t (reminds me of how akainu and luffy are mortal enemys ) and how akainu means red dog while luffys animal motif is a monkey and his color theme is red

so it would fit for ussop whose inspiration is the tengu ( heavenly dog) whose color theme is yellow to die at the hands of the yellow monkey kizaru

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_40

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    so luffy vs. akainu would be the red monkey versus the red dog

dogs and monkeys are natural enemys in japan myths and light is associated with heavens and celesial (and tengu means heavens and are thus associated with the heavens ) so it would be fitting for ussop to be killed by kizaru the yellow monkey (who first appeared due to the tenryuuubito and has shown himself to be a skilled marksman being able to destroy the key to aces cuffs from a far distance (and his df is useful for sniping)with power of light and many of ussops attacks had been named after stars (stars and light are associated with the heavens as well as the color yellow ) (ussops death was already foreshadowed) it would be the heavenly dog (usopp) vs. heavenly monkey(kizaru) or the yellow dog vs. yellow monkey given that usopps color theme is yellow . with kizaru killing usopp so in both luffy vs. akainu and kizaru vs. ussopp the one representing the monkey will win. plus kizaru can fire lasers which is suited to face a gainst a sniper as I stated in the post that I linked to you
    kizaru killing usopp it will set up the sanji vs. kizaru fight which had been hinted at in the anime opening plus kizaru is the only admiral who has shown to use his element in conjunction with his legs and is very fast so it would be a good fight for sanji (plus it would fit since sanji has a hell theme (and with satan who is the PRINCE of darkness

) and he would be fighting someone who is associated with light/heavens

plus

kizarus real name is borsalino and there is a A French film called Borsalino where the title character takes the same approach borsalino does while fighting crime laid-back and care-free I mean as it was said
    Kizaru’s lazy and easy-going demeanor is something of a reference to the main characters’ approach to crime from the 1970s French filmBorsalino. ; and oda stated that if sanji was in real world he would be french

[​IMG]

I mean there had been 2times where sanji specifically came in to rescue ussopp from death/fought someone who did something specifically to ussopp (specifically fought for ussopp bon clay where he took back the goggles from bon clay who had taken it after beating bon clay up some more and second with jabra where jabra was nearly killed (each got worse damage for usopp) as time went onso it would be fitting if the third time sanji fought a guy for usopps sake was to avenge his death after sanji failed to get to usopp in time to keep usopp from dying like if sanjiwent to usoppp and walked in to kizaru standing over usopps corpse or kizaru hitting ussop with the finishing blow and killing ussop infront of sanji with sanji getting there too late since sanji has a number motifs of 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    “Bonus: 2 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 9 / 3 = 3″

http://porche-chan.tumblr.com/post/138515824861/porche-chan-bonus-2-0-1-6-9-3-3#notes
    His name (三時 san-ji? ) can mean “three o'clock” or “three o'clock snack”. This points to a wider theme in Sanji’s character, revolving around the number 3:Sanji is the third-strongest member of the Straw Hat Pirates.Sanji usually fights the third strongest member of the villain group the Straw Hats face during the story arcs. The exceptions to this rule are in Punk Hazard and Dressrosa as Sanji fought Vergo and Donquixote Doflamingo, opponents far stronger than the ones Zoro fought. It’s fair to note in Zou, Sanji also defeated Sheepshead the strongest Beasts Pirates member left on Zou after Jack left to rescue Doflamingo.
    sanji is the third strongest of the monster trio. and the third man to join luffys crew and usopp is a member of the weakling trio in fact he is the third strongest of the weakling trio ( the weakest) like how sanji is the third strongest of the monster trio )

and sanji specializes in observational haki and its likely that ussop will specialize in observational haki given thats the haki ussop first awakened and is most fitting for ussop since he’s the sniper

[​IMG]
    and sanji has a close relationship to ussop

[​IMG]
    “You know what’s more amazing here than the fact that Sanji seriously kicked his captain’s rubbery ass? He almost hurt Nami by kicking Luffy right toward her direction. Nami was threatened enough to actually scream, not just dodge out of Luffy’s way. Sanji doesn’t apologize to Nami - hell, I bet he didn’t even realize that he almost hurt her. This really shows the heat of the moment, as well as how much Sanji was upset over Luffy’s words to Usopp”.

http://sunnyul.tumblr.com/post/145669021863/you-know-whats-more-amazing-here-than-the-fact#notes

sanji was always someone who would defend usopp and in some way save him

sanji ended up going go against people who have harmed usopp two times before but each time the damage to ussop and the danger to ussops life that the person provided grown the first time with bon clay bon clay had beaten ussop up and stole his goggles when sanji was far away but didnt kill him and sanji wanted to get them back for ussop , the second time with jabura he beat ussop up and then tried to land the finishing blow but sanji got there in time and saved ussops life so the third time usopp will die by kizarus hands with sanji not being able to get there in time to save ussop and seeing ussops death (or coming in right after ussop died ) and sanji will fight kizaru his killer to avenge him. (it doesn’t have to be immediate it can be at end of story)

kizarus real name is borsalino and there is a A French film called Borsalino where the title character takes the same approach borsalino does while fighting crime laid-back and care-free I mean as it was said
    Kizaru’s lazy and easy-going demeanor is something of a reference to the main characters’ approach to crime from the 1970s French film Borsalino. ; and oda stated that if sanji was in real world he would be french

[​IMG]
    plus it would fit since sanji has a hell/satan theme (and satan who is the PRINCE of darkness )
    https://opforum.net/threads/sanji-r...nts-lucifer-and-teach-represents-satan.94055/

and he would be fighting someone who is associated with light/heavens the prince of darkness vs. the the warrior of light

and kizaru is the only one of the admirals who use his element in conjunction with his legs (and his element greatly enhances the power of his kicks so sanji will likely fight kizaru as they both are fast kickers

plus I have a theory that the weakness to kizarus DF the DF thats counter to kizarus like how luffys was to enels DF is the clear clear fruit which turns the person invisible for an object is invisible if light bends around it without touching the object, this is true as you can only see an object because light bounces off that object and hits your eye, if light bends around it without touching it, you wouldn’t see the object. so it would make a person impervious to kizarus light attacks and make it so that kizarus light beams etc cant touch him when he’s invisible . so it would be fitting for sanji to beat kizaru given that the DF he wanted is kizarus DFs weakness (I am not saying that sanji will get the clear clear fruit or that sanji wanted the DF to beat kizarus fruit). since the fruit that sanji had wanted is kizarus weakness it would be funny if sanji ended up defeating him without that fruit

Take a look at Sanji’s Diable Jambe here. It’s star shaped.

[​IMG]
    The resemblance with Kizaru is uncanny:

[​IMG]
    given that 2 of the three admirals that we started off the story had left their admiral posiiton in some way be i leaving by promotion ( akainu) or leaving the marines ( aokjii) I think kizaru will leave the marines through his death

ben beckman and kizaru had a stand off

now benn beckman and sanji have some similarities

Ben Beckman is very intelligent smarter than nami and captain kuro, Sanji is also extremely intellectual, both smoke and both seem like pretty boys,

not to mention that sanji killing an admiral would fullfill what he promised kuma that the one who the marines would fear the most out of them

[​IMG]
    would be him since he killed one of their “Greatest Military Powers”.

Marco Polo, Anjo and Seiryu like this.
  2. Chill024

Expand Collapse

The strawhats will all be alive,at least until luffy reach pirate king.
    Losing limbs,or organ maybe but not their life.
    My reasoning i believe in happy ending :)

3. Johannes

"If I die trying at least I tried."
    Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Usopp will LIE about his death! :grin:

4. Finalbeta

Expand Collapse

I think no one will kill God Usopp or God Buggy plus I doubt any SH will die at this point xd

5. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Will Sanji fight everyone?

6. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than a snowflake
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Wow. You really have done some researching :).

I would like that all members of Straw Hat Pirates would see how Luffy will become the Pirate King but it's possible that Oda has been hinting about Usopp's fate during the series. I really hope that it isn't true.

If Usopp actually dies, I will cry :cry:.

7. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Wow...definitely thoroughly presented and researched. Although I have read here that Oda intends to have one of the crew members die, contextually it almost has to be Jinbei (who has stated his resolve to die for Luffy's sake already). Usopp has to fulfill his lies to Kaya (they are all slowly becoming true), so he is protected by plot armor until he can tell them to her as real adventures. One hell of a read though, so greatly appreciated.

8. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than a snowflake
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

If we assume that the crew member to die is going to be character who had said to be ready to die for Luffy, then there's possibility that the dying member will be Zoro or Sanji because they offered their lives to Kuma in order to protect Luffy. But I don't believe that Jinbe will die.

9. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Zoro and Sanji are also protected by the plot armor of their dreams. We don't know the exact details for Jinbei, but it is almost guaranteed to be something along the lines of equality for Gyojin Island (merpeople since Luffy is probably going to destroy Gyojin Island in the future for something positive/necessary). This is a big part of the reason why Jinbei is so loyal to Luffy, since their dreams 100% overlap with each other (Luffy's ultimate dream that has never been stated directly is to free the entire world, i.e. true freedom for everyone, indiscriminate of their morals, standing, etc.). The shared dream is also why giving up his life for Luffy's dream makes sense. There will be a point where Luffy is going to die (probably in the final war). In order to ensure both of their dreams comes true, Jinbei will act as a shield.

Is it possible it is someone else, of course. But even for someone like Zoro who could achieve his dream before the final war, he still has his role as 1st mate to take on the strongest swordsman among the opponents. Now that we have the full completion of Sanji's backstory, he has to meet Zeff again. Jinbei being the old man who got to live a full life is why he can give it up with the least negative ripples. In any case groups of people will be sad over whoever the dead nakama is. Contextually, Jinbei fits the best both on the positive and negative sides.

10. Trafalgar D. Mortyllien

Expand Collapse

Nice theory I'll give you that. But I will absolutely won't forgive Oda if he kills Usopp

11. Zeek

Luffy's Grappling Coach
    Haoshoku Haki Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

A few comments here.
    1. This should be in the theory section.
    2. We've seen a similar conversation a number of times before.
    3. We could only be so lucky for Usopp to die. I've never liked Usopp personally.

12. Pacquiao8

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

But if someone in the crew dies after mah bois Jinbe and Zoro, it's Usopp. But if any, I really hope it won't be with that very blasphemous way.

Anyway, it would be ridiculous if anyone in the crew dies before everyone can see each other achieve their dreams and fulfill their duties or responsibilities as such.

13. glashouwerdesign

Expand Collapse

Wasn’t the Going Merry the SH member who died?

14. Monkey D. Ruffy

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

To those saying all members will survive. Oda already confirmed that some members will die. Not which member but some will die.

15. Pacquiao8

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It seems. Unless it's Brook.

Mah bois Jinbe and Zoro probably will (sad to say because they're my favorites), maybe Usopp, too. But I don't think it'll happen until the final arc or until they all fulfill their goals and their responsibilities (especially Luffy's). But then who knows, the death flags could be red herring. After all, we have Merry and Brook. Or just a mistranslation, really pertaining to Brook.

16. Jomanine

Expand Collapse

ive always thought usopp will die

17. Marco Polo

“super moderator”
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Forgot to comment on this after I originally read it, but it’s a very well written theory. I’m too attached to Usopp (@Lindseydemongirl FIGHT ME) to allow myself to accept it, but it’s certainly a possibility since Usopp will have more than fulfilled his dream if he squares off with an Admiral