1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Know Your Nakama! (Share Some Facts) :)

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Edinbour, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than a snowflake
    Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Score one for the third doctor :smile:.

Kia and Edinbour like this.
  2. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Here's a few more (some that I just learned about myself, actually) :P

• If I start getting upset or out of control due to stress, I have two triggers. One is to say "Lavender" or there's a spot right below my right ear on my jugular that if it gets rubbed, I calm down immediately. The story behind the whole "Lavender" thing is a long one, but the jugular I discovered last week at work. Yes, it sounds strange, but I'm a strange guy :P
    • Although I'm trying to quit, I do smoke Cigarettes. It's a disgusting habit that I don't recommend anyone do or try. However, even when I smoke, anytime if there's a child nearby, I always avoid smoking near 'em. Even second-hand smoke is dangerous and I'd rather not endanger an innocent child (especially since our Cigarettes here are loaded with Arsenic and other Poisons).
    • This one most of you know already, but maybe there'll be some new members/readers. I have one Tattoo. 3D2Y on my right forearm and I dedicated it to everyone here on the Forum. A Tattoo is permanent, just like our friendship here. We are ALL Nakama :)
    • I treat every day as a blessing. I may complain a lot, but I refuse to leave this mortal plane because I want to see how One Piece ends and I need to remain to take care of Zevah.
    • Lastly, no matter what anyone says, I make a great dish of Ravioli. Same goes for Scrambled Eggs. I had to teach myself how to cook when I was 5 years old and have been perfecting every meal since. I'm not a World-Class Chef or anything, but I know my way around a Kitchen and everything I make is outstanding, at least that's what I've been told :P

3. cleand

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#83 cleand, Aug 17, 2019 at 7:28 AM
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019 at 9:01 AM
    This thread is really interesting. Special thanks to @Edinbour for making this thread. Here are some facts about me:

FORUM TRIVIA:
    • I've been here in this forum since 2012. But got inactive numerous times.
    • This is my 4th comeback in the forum. Surprised that I can still login with my account.
    • I remember all the Super Mods way back when this forum was starting. Based on my lurking yesterday, some/most of them stepped down. And there are few new faces in the Mods.
    • I won a drawing contest here in the forum. I drew @Owl. I guess I can still find the thread here somewhere.
    • "cleand" is actually short for "darcleand" (pronounced as dar-cle-yand). It's a combination of 3 names (my high school section + my crush's name + her crush's name). I don't know why I did create this name for. But it stuck with me and now I use this username everytime. NOTE: I already moved on from that high school crush hahaha.
    PERSONAL TRIVIA:
    • I'm musically inclined. I love music. I sing. I don't play any instruments though.
    • I like all kinds of music. When I like a song, it's due mainly to the harmony and music and not the lyrics. That's the reason I can listen to Kpop, Jpop, Thai, Classical, etc. even though I don't understand what they're saying.
    • I'm a math whiz. I can calculate in my head. But if the equation's too hard, I might need a pen and paper. Haha.
    • I love tofu.
    • My hands are pretty......like a girl's. Mine's not manly at all. I get teased about it.
    • I'm allergic to shrimp and crab (maybe even lobster though I haven't tried one).
    • I've been to different countries in South East Asia. Purely leisure and not work related. :)
    • I don't like pets. (Sorry pet lovers out there) :confounded:

Guess that's it. It's always good to be back.

Chaudfontaine, Behnam and Edinbour like this.
  4. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

• I'm the same when it comes to music. I don't just listen, I can feel it. It can trigger so many emotions. Music is so beautiful :)
    • I'm the same when it comes to math as well! It's always been on of my favorite subjects in school, and am quite good at mental math.
    • Never had tofu, but I heard it's gross :P
    • Show us those pretty hands! I promise you won't get teased here ;)
    • That's a shame! I absolutely LOVE seafood. I feel bad for people allergic to foods or animals. :(
    • Must be nice! I've always wanted to travel abroad, just can't afford it!
    • Pets aren't for everyone. I have a good friend who doesn't like dogs. They're not for everyone I suppose. It doesn't bother me, what does is the people who hate animals so much that they abuse them. There's a difference between 'dislike' and 'hate'. I think everyone knows how I feel about animal abuse.
    Anyways, thanks for sharing buddy! Glad to see you back! :)

cleand likes this.
  5. cleand

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

• OMG! We're totally the same! Music can make me feel things and take me anywhere. Sometimes it carries memories that when I hear a song that I played 5 years ago, I'm somehow reminded of certain events that happened. Kinda weird, but true.
    • Another OMG! I feel that I'm closer to you now just because of this. Haha. It's rare that I find someone that is the same as me when it comes to Math.
    • It's not for everyone, I guess. :neutral:
    • Here's a snippet of my hand wearing a girl's ring. Not sure if it's pretty looking though. HAHAHA. :eek:
    [​IMG]

• IKR! Shrimps are the best. Before, my allergies get so bad I was hospitalized. Now, I can eat them but in fewer quantities. Like, 3 shrimps or 1 leg of a crab.
    • Travelling can be quite expensive, yes. But the experience is totally worth it. It's amazing to see how cultures can be different despite being in the same continent. And you can totally learn a lot from the people too.
    • Just to clear what I said, I don't want to have any pets as I have trauma with dogs before. But I don't dislike them that I'll abuse them nor dislike the people who owns pets. I respect them. It's just that owning one is not for me. Good point though! And no to animal cruelty, ever!
    And thanks for the very warm welcome. :blush:

Edinbour likes this.
  6. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The picture of your hand isn't loading! :sob:

cleand likes this.
  7. cleand

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I'm laughing my ass off because you wanted to see a man's hand this bad! Makes me.......blush! :flushed: HAHA. Mine's loading perfectly. Not sure how to give you my hand. I mean, the picture. ;)

8. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It might be my interwebs acting up. I was just curious because you said you got teased a lot for having "pretty hands"
    Mine are abnormally small for an adult male, hence my curiosity :tearsofjoy:

9. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Moderator Member of the Year 2017 YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

:luffy:hellooo

cleand and Edinbour like this.
  10. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

cleand and Chaudfontaine like this.
  11. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Right?! That's what I was thinking :tearsofjoy:
    The only differences is the Tofu and Pets thing :P

12. cleand

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Hi there @Chaudfontaine! I believe this is our first encounter. Very nice to *meet* you. :)

13. cleand

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Best buds for life? Haha. I attached the pic of my hand. Let me know if it’s working now. :)

Attached Files:

14. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I have encountered posts of you when I was digging in older threads, but this is indeed our first offical meeting. Lovely! :smile:

To celebrate I'll post a fact about myself.
    I own (and wear right now) a batman underpants.

cleand likes this.
  15. cleand

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

You’ll see me everywhere in the *very* old threads! Haha. Feels like I’m an old man. Seems like looooong ago.

What a way to celebrate! :blush: I was about to share what I’m wearing too but decided not to as it might seem too sexual.

16. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Expand Collapse

that is true, but I didn't found anything worth mentioning that I haven't mentioned already somewhere. so it became this :laughing:

And don't feel old, feel packed with experience!

cleand likes this.
  17. cleand

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Fair enough. Because I feel like I also need to share something, I need to wake up at 5AM. It’s already midnight here. Cause of insomnia: drinking coffee at night! ;P

I do feel like an old man here seeing that I’m one of the few who’s been here since 2012. There are a lot of young ones here, eh! I hope to get along with everyone who’s still active. :)

Chaudfontaine likes this.