1. The results of the Member of the Year voting are in... Find out who won!
  2. The Monthly PAW February 2020 is out now. Check it out!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Little Big World of Our Own - Castaway on the Moon

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by pskecount, Aug 5, 2017.

1. pskecount

Expand Collapse

Since I'm in final year of my college... I'm not able to give time as much as I used to. So You won't see much videos from me, but I'll keep working as possible and hopefully complete couple of videos. Anyway, this project was really special to me as I was working on making a music video on one of my most favorite film. Though not required, I recommend You all to watch the movie before watching this video but if no plans... continue with this as this music video covers the film's story as it's directed.

'Castaway on the Moon' is really an entertaining, engaging, comedy, romantic and one of it's kind film. I highly recommend viewers to watch it. Don't be fooled by it's fancy promotional posters and box office failure, this movie did won awards at couple film festivals but more importantly it won the audience. May it be a common audience, cinema lovers or even those who aren't fond of watching films, I recommend this movie to all of 'em. So do give it a try and I hope You like the movie as well as this music video :blush: enjoy.