1. OPF's 2nd One Piece Character Popularity Poll has arrived! Vote NOW!
  2. Participate in the OPForum's Secret Santa HERE!
  3. We have a NEW subforum for Dr. Stone! Check it out!
  4. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!
  5. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  6. Vote now for the Monthly PAW October 2019!

Little Things That Never Fail To Irritate You.

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Yumavo Cado, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Krazy

DR. TEDDY
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Feminism or not, I don't care about it. It's just useless to discuss about such things because it will just go on and everyone will always have another opinion to add being one endless discussion.

About the vegans you adress, if anyone wants to be one,then do it, but don't try to convince me doing the same thing you do, I can decide that for myself. A few weeks ago, one woman tried to convince me to not eat any eggs because of the cancer risk of some type. It may be that it increases by eating eggs, but everything has its own risks and if I ever looked at it, I'd go crazy and not krazy. It's like saying, don't go to the gym and pick the weight up, your muscle might tear.

2. Robin-Senpai Is The Best

Double Keeper ~ White & Black Twin Birds
    Captain
    Expand Collapse

When you accidentally change something on a website and can't find the button to change back (I just wanted to scroll through Reddit on my phone without downloading the app, because that thing takes up an entire gigabyte. I tap one thing by accident and suddenly I'm defaulted to Old Reddit with no idea how to get back, and when I try to add "new" in front of Reddit in the search bar, I just get taken to what looks like a more cramped version of the desktop site).

3. Kaiser

Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

Well, we are different people. It is absolutly normal for us to have different opinions. Ok, time to end this. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Peace.

Dreamer likes this.
  4. KKG

KKG
    I hate every haters of the anime in my avatar
    Captain
    Expand Collapse

#284 KKG, Oct 3, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Nothing pisses me off more than the classic bugs of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on PC,that's it.
    About these subjects,people have the right to eat what they want.
    About feminism,i saw yesterday on the news some guys who had women forced to get pregnant to sell the kids for $1600 in Nigeria.
    Maybe some people would acuse me of racism...
    Women have the right to protect their rights as long as they don't start to get biased about it and they actually blame who is guilty.
    These stories of Ronaldo and that teacher in USA are nothing more than a burglary.
    She could be with a lot of guys but Ronaldo is the only one who has money.
    Another thing i really hate is people biased about racism.
    A cop kills a person with a dangerous behaviour in some place and if he or she isn't white the cop is racist.
    A president says he wants to deport illegal emigrants and he hates emigrants and if they are not white he is racist.
    Some people need to look at the meaning of some things and judge others properly with facts instead of making convenient bullshit excuses.
    People like this are like that piece of shit Akainu "Pirates are all evil,i will kill them all for justice" and this hypocrite only kills the innocent pirates,the guilty are government lapdogs like him,Mingo is and evil pirate but he didn't kill him.
    I would piss or spit on the coffin of this admiral if he was real.

Dreamer likes this.
  5. Edinbour

The Red King
    Yonko
    Expand Collapse

Sometimes, Zevah makes these horribly disgusting noises in the middle of the night when smacking her lips together. Not sure why she does it, but it's so annoying.
    I still love her, but damn, I wish she'd stop!

6. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than snowflake
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

#286 Dreamer, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    I agree with you about people having different opinions. I was little offended when you thought that feminism and misandrism are same thing but I too would like end this.

About those "privileges" you listed (most of them are false in my opinion), I want you think about women sueing men in order to get money from them: if you got beaten by somebody and you sue the attacker for beating you, how would you feel if people claim that you did it just to get money from your attacker? Yes, there's some cases where woman wrongly accuse men but it doesn't mean that all women does that.

7. Jester

Apprentice
    Expand Collapse

Generally, not too much really irritates me, but it can be quite daunting task to have outings with people who think completely different from me, and then they feel its their right to impose their way of thinking on me.

Absurd world really.

Dreamer likes this.
  8. Yeah You

|Patrick|
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

People telling me what to do.

I mean. Please don't. It never fails to irritate me.

9. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than snowflake
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Fruit flies.

Since I had begun buying apples from grocery store, I have found those little jerks in my kitchen. I have made trap from a glass of juice and managed to capture some but there's still so many of them flying around.

10. sweetjacky

Doggie Mom
    Administrator Member of the Season
    Expand Collapse

People who deci
    God I hate those things! That's the good part about winter, it keeps away all those annoying insects xD

Dreamer likes this.