1. The results of the Member of the Year voting are in... Find out who won!
  2. The Monthly PAW February 2020 is out now. Check it out!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Discussion in 'Anime Series' started by sweetjacky, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Kia

Kia
    “Don’t try to find a reason for somebody’s love.”
    Supernova Member of the Year 2019
    Expand Collapse

Aww I was so excited about the fireworks. Ameri was so cute—first with the snacks and being ready for story time. Then with the hype for the fireworks and “accidentally” leaving the manga for Iruma to use. And it turns out that Battler sempai and Sabro’s onii-san are the ones behind trying to get Gramps out of the way and cause a ruckus! The necklace being linked to Iruma’s ring is a huge problem now. Wonder if he’ll end up using his familiar?

PS. That pillow fight was great. Super offense against super defense.

miss_SMP likes this.
  2. miss_SMP

Asul
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

Haven't watched the last few episodes, hahaha. Will try to catch up soon. :)

Kia likes this.
  3. Kia

Kia
    Expand Collapse

I really thought that Kiriwo sempai was going to get won over... but nope he never went back to undo that machine and had finished plugging it in apparently.

Also Baal—is he Iruma’s rival’s brother or not? He looks like him. Maybe I imagined that lol. The barriers are hardcore. Iruma’s faith in sempai is something. I bet it stays and he tries go convert him even now that he knows what’s happening. Clara’s tears are seriously not helping my desire to try takoyaki. Just saying.

miss_SMP likes this.
  4. Kia

Kia
    Expand Collapse

Well that was... foreshadowing for sure. It takes Chair Demon level magic to break the barrier? Like that information is t going to be needed later lol. And then they turned it into a game? They’re herding everyone where he wants them. Oh he’s helping them—even better. Except not. But he’s letting Iruma through? Even though he could change the barriers, right? Let’s see how this plays out.

Duuude. That backstory. Talk about sadistic. But Iruma just decided screw it, I’m gonna take charge and do what needs doing. Fantastic. Natural enemies indeed. Ameri looking for Iruma in the midst of it all was adorbz. So I’m glad that everything turned out well with the whole beautiful show, him getting caught/saved by Kiriwo-sempai and all but I think I saw meteorites falling from the sky at the end of that episode. Just saying. They look to be in danger.

5. Kia

Kia
    Expand Collapse

Aww. Family day was fun. Opera is hilariously adorable and why was sempai sort of creepy but cute at the same time? So is Azz really a girl? Also of course they cut it off right at the announcement and Ameri’s dad seems like he might be about to cause trouble.