1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Mihawk's shameful past

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by All Anime, Jul 5, 2018.

1. All Anime

Give Justice to Sanji San not raid suit.
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#1 All Anime, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    http://www.opfanpage.com/2018/07/04/mihawks-shame-and-regret-2/

Hmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

EDIT: So this is a theory shared to me by one of my friends and its a theory about what might have happened to Mihawk based on some good speculations and events that have happened in One piece, spoiler free, SFW, you just have to see the full theory to fully grasp the logic the theorist has that do justice to the theory. I gotta say he makes some interesting speculations based on how Mihawk acts, behaves, lives etc. and sadly no condoriono in this one, i know its depressing but it is what it is.

there you go @Storm chaser i hope you find what you were looking for.

Storm chaser likes this.
  2. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It might be good to tell a little bit what that link has in it. ;)

3. GoldenVenus

Lord of the Underworld
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

That's an interesting theory about Zoro and Mihawk being the total opposite of each other; including their powers, abilities, personality, and even the scars. And I also like the theory of Mihawk hiding a scar on his back. He's one of the most mysterious characters that Oda hasn't even told shit about yet, so I've always wanted to know how he ended up where he is. Why is he a Shichibukai? What reason does he have to work with the WG?

Anyway, I hope I can hear more of theories about his past and his youth. I have no idea how old he is but he should be as old as Doflamingo right? Or maybe older? He does resemble a vampire a bit.

4. Glaze D. Bacon

Light it up.
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

A scar on the back would normally discourage a swordsman, but if this theory is true, I'm surprised it's used to motivate Mihawk to overcome it and become stronger, like with the Boa sisters. Seems convincing enough.

5. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

That looks great, thanks. ^_^

It would be interesting if that was true. I really want to know Mihawks past.

6. Rexraptor

I'm not a Monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

There are some Legends we all want to know about, and by the way the Theory Tells it it was Good enough to Accept about a scar on the back. But, if he had a Scar on his Back he wouldn't be wearing a normal jacket unbuttoned. XP

And Yes I wouldn't tell that Mihawk-Sama would have a shameful Past.

But no longer when we will know how Zoro-Senpai got his left eye cut we will know something about His Past too.

Thank You

7. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Why can't Mihawk just be the perfect swordsman? All crew members have a sad past, so that is the first incorrect assumption. Those that have the power can create peace for themselves or those they care about (Mihawk appears to not care about anyone). Mihawk appears to have no scars, likely because he didn't have much of a problem rising to the top (it is implied that he's been at the top for a while, which is why he gets bored). Zoro respects the guy, so I respect the guy (plus Oda is implying massive respect for him, which is the most important). So I would be completely shocked if this theory comes to be true. The whole point is to build a seemingly impossible goal for Luffy and Zoro. Mihawk being perfect just makes it that much more fulfilling when Zoro surpasses him.

4thBlade likes this.
  8. bandurista24

Fifth Emperor
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I dont buy it. Mihawk having his front wide open means hes so confident of himself because hes the worlds greatest swordsman. It can mean he wants challengers to challenge them to hit mihawk in the front.

9. General Zoro

Expand Collapse

Mihawk doesn't have a scar on his back.

And if he does, it might be from a normal wound. The disgrace of a scared back comes from trying to run away after a loss instead of staying and accepting death with honor.

Mihawk was impressed with Zoro for displaying such attitude. If he had a scar of cowardice, his reaction would be different.

10. gboxrkw

Expand Collapse

Its a great theory, so who do you guys think is the one who was able to put a scar on mihawk