1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Morley to join Straw Hat Grand Fleet in Future

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by gboxrkw, May 11, 2018.

1. gboxrkw

Expand Collapse

Hey guys since we all got introduced by the 4 commanders of the RA, the most interesting one for me was morley. Yes you heard me right.

And we all know Hajruddin is attempting the revival of the currently disbanded Giant Warrior Pirates, and is currently the captain of the New Giant Warrior Pirates and Morley being a gaint will surely join Hajruddin and will serve under SH as a member of the SH grand fleet.

What are your thoughts on this, this is the first time i am writing a theory do let me know your feedback.

Attached Files:

Storm chaser likes this.
  2. sweetjacky

Purrrrple Kitty
    Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I doubt that he'll join the Grand Fleet because he's one of the revolutionary army leaders.

Storm chaser likes this.
  3. Glaze D. Bacon

The Fool
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Just because he’s a giant doesn’t mean he’ll join at another giant’s request. Could be wrong, though.

4. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I liked Morley! I doubt he will join cause he is Rev. Army leader. I hope to see him more.

5. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Being a giant doesn't mean that he will or should join Hajrudin's crew. It's like saying that Hack will join the Sun Pirates because he's a fishman and Jinbe's friend.

6. gboxrkw

Expand Collapse

Am not saying that he will join right away, but as we know RA is going to declare war against the celestials & by any chance RA gets defeated or lets say dragon gets killed similar to whitebeard & all the other members gets scattered so there is a chance that morley might join hajruddin under luffy to take a revenge.

You guys might say that dragon is not someone who will get killed just like that but on the other hand we are talking about the celestial, CP, WG. We dont have much knowledge about their powers in whole. And the secrets of the holy land.

I might be completely wrong but i have a hunch that things wont be as simple as people think or those who all are excited thinking about the war RA is going to start, we have always seen unexpected things happening in OP thanks to lord Oda :) fingers crossed.

7. GoldenVenus

Reigning Lord of the Underworld
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I don't think Morley would join the grand fleet. Being a Rev. Army isn't that simple. They're opposing the entire world. They're the world's enemies. They stake their life on that single decision they made to be a revolutionary and stand against the world. You have to be really determined to do that, with an absolute resolve. So I doubt they would simply leave the RA only cos they're defeated, or cos of Dragon's or anyone's death. But they might end up working together with the SH, aiding them when they're in a pinch or something.

Like I always said, Dragon is calculative. He's not like Luffy who always jumps straight into the fire. Not saying that he wouldn't get hurt, he most likely would, but he wouldn't go down that easily. I don't think he's gonna attack the WG head on, he must have a plan.

8. Admiral Ryokugyu

New Marineford
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Why would he forsake his position as a Revolutionary commander to join Hajrudin ?

9. Badre-san

Expand Collapse

interesting thought. but you're logic is totally wrong! being giant dosen't means necessarily to join hajrudin crew

10. vinna

Expand Collapse

It's interesting how Morley don't seems to go with the traditional Elbaf-ish kind of giant. I would like to see his interaction with the Giant Pirates and to know if there are any kind backstory between them.

Storm chaser likes this.
  11. bandurista24

Fifth Emperor
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I doubt it. I think Morley is an embarassment for giants just like big mom. I think he was exiled. Of course giants are known to be fierce MEN and WARRIORS. theres no way an okama giant will be accepted in elbaf

servo likes this.
  12. servo

Expand Collapse

Thats a very agreeable logic in my opinion