1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

One Piece Chapter 904: "The Entrance of the Revolutionary Army Commanders"

Discussion in 'Past Chapters' started by Chaudfontaine, May 11, 2018.

1. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Moderator Member of the Year 2017 YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

#1 Chaudfontaine, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
  2. Villaine

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Bello Betty new waifu materia! :D

3. Chill024

Expand Collapse

Ikr that outfit distract me haha!
    Idk about you guys but the commander of RA doesnt seem strong appearance wise.

Villaine likes this.
  4. Monkey Deeb Luffy

Expand Collapse

Great chapter! Karasu's power reminds me of Itachi's. :)

LOL at Sabo's reaction to news about Luffy

5. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Omgomgomg! This chapu was so awsome! Finally something about Rev. Army.
    Glad to see they are alright.
    So they are gonna start a war with celestial potatos. That will be big news.

Sabooooh:sanji: I laughed when Koala said why he was on the ground.
    [​IMG]

The new characters seems so badass and funny. I want to know more.
    [​IMG]
    Seems like he will be really funny, I like him already.

6. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Expand Collapse

>I like how Dragon isn't impressed or something
    >Koala Sabo interaction was perfect
    >a real declaration of Oda, teasing us. Match-ups are becoming clear: RA vs Celestials (Marines), Luffy & co vs Pirates (Yonko/blackbeard)

>Pinkbeard (ultrakek)
    >but finally a pirate who does piraty stuff. Searching for gold, not afraid to kill,...
    >smacking down Nami-Clone v69

>Morley was kinda weird, his introduction reminded me of Señior Pink's fruit, but it seems more like a clay ability instead of a swimming ability
    >that outfit tho and that behavior :tsun:

>The introduction of the 4. Nicu, very very nicu.
    >Morley: A giant okahoma (or however you write it) with clay powers
    >Bello Betty: Waifu Material that almost make you say, gtfo Reiju, kinda dominating
    >Lindbergh: the nutty steampunk professor with a face that kinda reminded me of the spaghetti guy just before Ennies Lobby7
    >Karasu: Edgelord, with black dofla style who will has something with crows. And who will go mad if you say he is mumbeling
    (btw karasu is the only one without a hat, + all those hats has glasses on it, is it some sort of trend inside the RA?)

>The powers of the Commanders seem really fitting for freedomfighters
    >Morley: clay, so building, hiding, guerrilla attacks
    >Belo Betty: Rally and cheer on, potential latent powers
    >Lindbergh: aka mad hatter who shoots stuff, i don't think he is strong physically but just suprises everybody with inventions and stuff
    >Karasu: Crows, dearming, scouting, etc etc

>Pinkbeard (ultrakek)
    >Betty giving the 52 million to the civilians, such a nice lass
    > o :mega: :lul: at the loudspeaker

A chapter without luffy and company, but giving us some juicy details on what is happening with the RA. Old and new faces coming together to start a war. 8/10

Ghent, GoldenVenus, Villaine and 4 others like this.
  7. gboxrkw

Expand Collapse

#7 gboxrkw, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
    I loved the chapter since we got some information about the RA commanders and their plans but man I so badly wanted to see the reaction of Zoro for luffy & sanji's new bounty.

since Morley is a giant so is it possible he will be joining Hajruddin in the future & be one of the members of the SH grand fleet,

Serious missing happening here.
    Where is Zorooooo ???? :cry::cry::cry:

8. DarthPyro

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

ohhhh I've got chilled. We have been introduced RA Commanders at last and I think the four of them won't be last.

Finally some serious stuff after stinky WCI arc. I am overjoyed to hear RA will take action against Celestials as expected right now

9. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Busoshoku Haki Member of the Season
    Expand Collapse

The powers of the commanders are worthy of note.

Morley: Should we take the civilian's comment at face value and conclude that his power is something like the clay-clay fruit,similar to Pica's ability.Highly possible.Or perhaps his ability is something like the sculptor-sculptor fruit,which allows him to manipulate any matter that comes into contact with his trident as if it were clay.Similar to Inazuma's ability,which allows him to manipulate anything he cuts as if it were paper.

Belo Betty: The second most interesting one of the bunch.She's the second devil fruit user we have seen with full "support" abilities,Manshery's heal-heal fruit being the first one.But Manshery's abilities worked through her dandelion buds.Betty's fruit is especially worthy of note since it affects people aside from the user itself through no distinguishable physical contact.Definitely looking forward to seeing more of her ability in action.

Karasu: The commander with the most interesting ability to be introduced in this chapter.Just from his name,I had assumed his power would be a zoan type,either a simple bird-bird fruit model: crow or a mythical zoan fruit,bird-bird fruit model: Yatagarasu (perhaps Tengu) or something similar.But during his attack,his body functioned like a Logia user's and dispersed in the form of crows.I wonder if his ability will be something like Crocodile's and Aokiji's abilities,namely a Logia with physical properties.Perhaps something like the feather-feather fruit.

Lindbergh: Pretty straightforward,ingenious inventor that fights with the help of his gadgets.Other than that,he's presumably the result of a fusion of: A cat mink + Wanze from the Enies Lobby arc + someone like Mei Hatsume from BNHA.

10. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I knew it! He is a Okama!

11. Vash D Stampede

Expand Collapse

This is one of those chapters where I elected to skip the spoilers, because from what I saw it wasn't really the best without the art. Anyways, I really like it. So it looks like the organization of the RA is Executive HQ - Which is Dragon at the top as Leader and then Sabo as Chief of Staff, then the next level below them is the four Commanders. I assume they are each of the Commanders of the respective Blues?

Beyond that, despite Dragon's claim that they are declaring war against the Celestial Dragon, I have a feeling like the actual battles won't begin until Luffy and the Straw Hats get involved, which means a long time. Then again, One Piece isn't a manga where the world is stagnant when the SHs aren't there. I wonder what other people on here think?

12. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Expand Collapse

the strawhats already had some involvement in reverie and such by influencing the people who will go to the meeting. if they go after the celestials, they can do it parallel to the strawhats invading Wano in my opinion.

13. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Busoshoku Haki Member of the Season
    Expand Collapse

Well,this initial phase is supposed to be just a declaration of war,not the war itself.After that,I don't think we'd have to wait for the SH to see some battles between the revolutionaries and the celestial dragons.It's just that when the SH become involved,there will probably be a big scale battle with the CL instead of the moderate scale ones that the revolutionaries would have already been having against them.

GoldenVenus likes this.
  14. Gogu48

Expand Collapse

Just my opinion, SH's will conquer Wano with the help of other supernova, after that there will be a big war, involving SH's, Blackbeard, Revolutionary Army, Marines and Gorosei which will be the last fight. Maybe Shanks will also participate to keep Marines not interfering between Luff's crew vs Blackbeard's crew while Dragon and RA fight with Gorosei, CP's, and Marines.

15. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I don't think the last fight is gonna be there.I mean there are still many things that are remained.I still think it's gonna be far away from the current chapter.If I remember Oda mentioned that he just ended like 2/3 of the series.Also what about the Fishman Island? Or Elbaf? Still so much things to cover and present.

16. Gogu48

Expand Collapse

I didn't say that the "last fight" will be too early from now on....but this is what i'm speculating after reading this chapter.
    Also, based on WCI saga lifetime, and what Oda said that "The war of the best" is nothing compared to what we will see in Wano, I think that this saga will have a very large amount of characters and will last at least 1,5 years

17. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

When you said after Wano arc I thought you meant it immediately.But anyway.It's not really easy to predict Oda since there are many things in One Piece that are prepared for unknown reasons.But about the last fight I think it'll be epic, but still I don't think it's gonna happen soon.

18. Juggy

Expand Collapse

Sweet chapter, a bit short but I enjoyed it!

The OP world starts to rumble and it is never going to be same. The balance has been ruined! With only 2 days from Reverie, Germa being kicked out from WG and RA declaration of war against Celestials, we are going to be witnesses of making the new world order.

RA commanders have a rather interesting powers and what is most important, those powers seem to be complementary and a perfect fit for guerrilla fighting (just like @Chaudfontaine said). They covered everything: hi tech (a bunch of tools and widgets), hiding abilities, crows for observation and espionage and finally moral boost to crush the enemy swiftly when the time comes. I really want to see more team work in series.

19. Monkey D. Ruffy

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Interesting chapter!

Belo Betty’s ability could make the straw hats even stronger if it can awaken their latent abilities. Or awaken their devil fruit abilities.

20. miss_SMP

Hit by Horo horo no mi
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

One after the other. Epic chapters!!!! Thank you Odacchi <3

Yayy. We have new characters, and they are very interesting :)