Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Past Chapters' started by Molvvetto D. Persie, Jul 6, 2018.
Government approved journalist, most likely.
The whirlpool is the same as Sanji's eyebrow, and the same as Devil Fruits.
Its a swirl-- all things live in circles.
All it means is Wano is abundant in natural energy.
So abundant that its water currents and weather are affected. This is true of many other places as well~~ if you've ever noticed some islands have specific types of waves and some have specific types of weather.
This place just shows a good balance of it.
But, like the koi, you can't apply normal logic to most things in this story.
Its just a type of natural phenomenon that is explained by the force driving the water.
That water is connected throughout the island~~ the whirlpool acts like a pipe drain to simply relocate water to another spot. Further, the water is moving so quickly that its able to go up (directed by the rocks surrounding it). The freshwater is taken from that body of water and circles around the island.
I like the last few chapters better than this one because there was a lot more to talk about, but I guess let's get started.
1. Orlumbus arc is just never going to end, we are going to be at this one for at least another 3 chapters .
2. I kinda wish Nami and Brook got a well deserved bounty raise. but it's fine, I can't complain.
3. I Just realized how these pirates probably get off. News papers of princesses.
4. I don't think Luffy realizes that he is probably going to see them a lot sooner than he thinks, but I guess it could happen right after they find one piece. They only really need Kaido's poneglyh.
5. Do den den mushi's get missed calls, or do people just never realize someone called?
6. I swear that's a ninja octopus. I saw it from the first panel it was there, but I was confused as to how to how it just camouflaged there. It made me think of Drax LOL.
7. I am questioning Nami's sanity. The fact that she hasn't killed Luffy is a miracle. This guy is the most wild person on the crew, and it looks like Sanji has accepted it. More like he doesn't care anymore an he feel like he is capable of fixing whatever issue luffy makes.
8. How is it that the one person that is the most destructive is the one that ends up with the ship. Franky still has work to do from the whole big mom fiasco
9. Luffy has now developed the ability to reason, even though it is very flawed. If he ended up on Mihawks island that would probably be wano for him.
10. Not only is it a short chapter, but it's also not that info packed. I guess the straw hat's are in wano, and we are now officially beginning.
You should be grateful though (plus we got a chapter last week). I'm following this certain monthly manga and in the last couple chapters, it only has 18 pages (when normally a monthly series is about 30-40). A month for 18 pages, I'm constantly dying. One piece is still so merciful even with those breaks
If you don't mind me asking, what series is that?
Guys i heard there's flooding and a storm in japan so i think manga will be delayed? Take care Oda-sensei!! You need to be safe and live for 50 years more!!!!!
My bet is on Berserk
You're right, sometimes we just have to enjoy the story without too much thinking.
Yes,i think thats possible explanation. But i hope we get some ilustration or map of Wano area in the future chapters so it can be understood easily.
Yes i read the news about it too. There are more 100 victims. Its very possible that the manga will be delayed.
Lol, I never picked that one up, Is it worth?
This made me laugh, but realistically, the ratio of good looking women is outrageously high in Oda's world so I don't think things get that desperate (just the virgin Sanji).
As for the cover story, I think it all ends with this one (back to random pictures and or fan requests). I'm thinking Bartho probably doesn't get covered (and I think Oda covered everyone else already).
Welcome to the forum @SandFrog and @Capulet!
Thankfully Japan is large enough that the storm isn't a real threat to where Oda is, so no delays should be expected.
@camoramo24 @Villaine On the other manga series: I thought Berserk was a seasonal release? I don't think it gets published every month. But even that is better than regular hiatuses like HxH...If it is a monthly publication, there's probably at least a few monthly manga publications, so could be dozens of series.
Well thank god Oda-sensei is safe from harm. Oh god please protect him.
Didn't they already do Barto's story line, and they ended with them invading one of shank's territories.
You know what nothing is as bad as Hunter x Hunter. The greatest potential limited by release. Of course the creator isnt health so it's understandable, but fans are just waiting for this to come back with 10 chapters a year.
@Seiryu thank you for clearing up doubt about the manga this week. Glad Oda is safe.
Nakama of OP Forum!
The Carp is out the bag!
Orlumbus gives back!
Back on the Sunny!
Reverie being reviewed via newspaper!
Commenting on Ryuga Kingdom attending Reverie!
Sanji drooling over his princess crushes!
Sanji and Chopper argue!
Chopper happy to see the Dr.
Nami wants to read the piece about Kaidou!
Paper shows Big Moms face!
Sanji and Chopper have cut out the paper!
Big news Morgans taps the Yonkou phones?!
Plot armor Luffy doesn't know!
No response on transponder snails!
Are they captured?
Are they in hiding?
What has happened?
Zoro outed a high political figure!
Has Zoro clashed with a calamity!
is Zoro injured?!
Zoro and Kidd in a cell?!
Big violent weathered ocean!
Octopus approaches ship just as they reach the bad weather!
Octopus act just like the monkey in Zou!
Is it to prewarn Wano citizens or trespassers?!
War cries or Help cries?
Carps used to climb the waterfall!
Sanji says we need to protect the ship!
Ship lands ashore!
Lands on the side!
Where is the rest of the crew?!
Luffy asleep woken by a crab!
Kamainu attacks ship!
Luffy yells don't attack the ship!
Entrance of Wano!
Large baboon appears with a sword!
Looks like a humandrill!
Devil fruit user?!
We are now in Wano!
Baboon vs Kaimainu?
Kinemon gathering allies!
Hope You Enjoy The Video & One Piece Content
Ah yup. My brain just categorized it all with his other small cameos in the main plot.
Oh man...HxH was my second favorite series for the longest time but it truly is limited potential. Thankfully everything seems like a regular release compared to that though. You're welcome, and definitely lucky that Oda is safe.
Kuroshitsuji aka black butler
Lol I dropped it already long time ago. Just can't keep up with the irregular schedule. Same with HxH, with those hiatus
Our first Ace connection. Harassed by enemy... Luffy has already formed a bond and doesn’t have a vivre card... I sense a rampage through Wano much like Zoro’s. And, I can’t wait!
An inevitable meeting with another Super Nova. Friend or foe? Didn’t tell Kaido, so I guess it’s up in the air.
Side note, I hope the Wano music is stereotypically old Japanese!!
Interesting chapter. At least we know everyone is at Wano now!
Well predicted, Tostradamus.