1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

One Piece Chapter 955: "Enma"

Discussion in 'Past Chapters' started by Anjo, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Gogu48

Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

Guys, one question, why add Big Mom's army to the whole army of Kaido and Orochi?
    I mean, from we have seen until now, only the main boat of bigMom has come to Wano, some executives and maybe some fodders. So maybe BM pirates don't add so much to the numbers, and I think that only the executives count.
    And even with the fodders of Kaido and BM, i still think that a standard simple samurai from Wano values like 4-5 of these fodders

2. Kia

Kia
    *content could be coherent*
    Captain
    Expand Collapse

Well there’s Big Mom, Perospero (even though he’s injured), Smoothie and Daifuku—that’s nothing to sneeze at. 61870808-AB79-43E1-BA18-1F7EC2949B45.jpeg

3. Marco Polo

「DREAM STATE」
    Administrator Member of the Year 2018
    Expand Collapse

I was about to ask this - I didn't think Law had seen much of the Straw Hats since he left to find his crew, so how would he have known about Hiyori?

And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if there was an informant on Zou. I couldn't even begin to guess who, though.

We still don't know the whereabouts of a large portion of Big Mom's crew - it didn't seem like she brought the whole gang to Wano. But there is a huge numbers disadvantage that can't be written of as "50% of the group are fodder", because the 30,000 figure quoted doesn't include the Big Mom Pirates, and there's a significant number of powerhouses on the "enemy" side.

Zorgosto and Kia like this.
  4. Celestial D. Dragon

Navigator
    Expand Collapse

#44 Celestial D. Dragon, Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    Here's the thing, only three people know Hiyori's location... Zoro, Kawamatsu, and Gyukimaru... When Duke asked Kawamatsu where she was, all he responded with is "We left her at a safe location"... Whoever leaked the plans to Orochi, also leaked Hyori's location to him... So the traitor is either one of those three, or it is someone who was secretly following them the entire time, and I am 99.9 percent certain that neither Zoro, Kawamatsu or Gyukimaru is the traitor... But that begs the question as to who it is that has been following them...

There is also the possibility that given the wide array of Den Den Mushi's in the One Piece World, that there might be a way to "Bug" someone without their knowledge, and if this is possible, it could be another way that someone learned the location of Hiyori, and if that is the case, then it would have been someone who had gotten close to Zoro at some point, because Kawamatsu had been locked away for 13 years, so there is no way someone could have bugged him, and Gyukimaru is a hermit who lives on his own, with no noticeable connection to the alliance up intil this point, so there would be no reason to bug him either...

5. Zorgosto

Apprentice
    Expand Collapse

Also he had to know about the Udon prison and I don't think that anybody that knows what happened in the Udon prison told him.
    Same. Arthur from Thelibraryofohara pointed out that Carrot kind of smiled or at least didn't look sad when she was standing before Yasuies and Pedros grave. We haven't seen her for a while but I hope that she is not a traitor.
    Kaidos crew has at least 500 gifters(smile users) and they are defenetly stronger than your regular fodder. And of course all the other even stronger enemies like the Headliners and with them the flying six, the All-Stars and Numbers.

Marco Polo likes this.
  6. Admiral Ryokugyu

New Marineford
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

Many people don't agree with me on this one, but with each chapter i become more confident that the alliance will fail miserably.

Orochi knows about the new port change, while the alliance has 0 clue about Big Mom being allied with Kaido.

Wano arc is based on the kabuki. The third act of the kabuki is the climax, and not a positive one, it's a tragedy.

Then in Act 4, the efforts of the writer are focused on easing the tragedy that happened in Act 3. And then Act 5 concludes the story. That's how the kabuki works.

The attack on Onigashima will fail, lots of bloodshed. It's gonna be a tragedy.

Azriel, Seiryu, GoldenVenus and 4 others like this.
  7. Zorgosto

Apprentice
    Expand Collapse

I think that could actually happen. In the last few arcs the straw hat crew never lost a fight completely.
    But the problem would be how they defeat kaido(and possibly Big Mom if the alliance doesn't break apart) after they lost one time. Maybe the straw hat grandfleet will arrive or even the marines or another yonko.

It's pretty hard to predict what will happen next. Oda could defenetly come up with a way to let the straw hats win the fight but at this point really anything could happen.

8. Admiral Ryokugyu

New Marineford
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

Oda said in the new chapter that the war of Onigashima will " shake the fate of the whole world ".

Oda needs Kaido and Big Mom to win so that they can begin executing their own plan: conquering the world. Two Yonkos teaming up to conquer the world is definitely something that will throw the world into turmoil, and that's exactly what Oda wants in order for him to finish the series.

Zorgosto likes this.
  9. Zorgosto

Apprentice
    Expand Collapse

That would defently "shake the whole fate of the world" :D
    Let's see what Oda will do I defenetly look forward to it.

Admiral Ryokugyu likes this.
  10. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Shichibukai
    Expand Collapse

so law have another plan...he will start a war from within. We will see grand straw hat fleet soon. Cant wait. Maybe sabo tell eveyone at revierie whats happening and they will go at wano. Words travel fast.

11. Judgement

Onii-chan of OPF
    Captain
    Expand Collapse

Oh man, that would be insane

12. Marco Polo

「DREAM STATE」
    Administrator Member of the Year 2018
    Expand Collapse

#52 Marco Polo, Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    Yeah, there was something kind of unsettling about her in that page, and she's been pretty absent for the past few chapters... what a twist that would be, though.

My other theory is that maybe there isn't a traitor? The guy who Orochi may be saying he "can't trust" is the guy who was supposed to execute Komurasaki/Hiyori (Kyoshiro, I think his name is?) - he may have realised he left her alive somehow... i.e. the traitor wasn't on "our" side, it was on "theirs".

I wouldn't be surprised given how things are stacking up against the alliance, but then there's the whole thing with Toki's "prophecy" - if she's trying to avenge Orochi, why would she send her retainers to a point in time where they're doomed to fail? She doesn't seem to have any motives connected to anything outside of Wano

EDIT - I've just come up with an idea for a theory...

13. Celestial D. Dragon

Navigator
    Expand Collapse

I think the "untrustworthy" comment is in reference to the Udon report.... It seems like Orochi received a report about Udon prior, stating that it was in trouble, and in this chapter he is getting another report that Udon is fine, and that is when he says "How dare he do something so untrustworthy", right after the report that there is no problems at Udon....

GoldenVenus, mysticalflute and Kia like this.
  14. Zanekin

Apprentice
    Expand Collapse

A little busy so I just have one question. Where the hell is Jinbe???

15. mysticalflute

Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Big Mom turned he and his crew into fish and chips.

16. Zanekin

Apprentice
    Expand Collapse

I will have a fit. His character has been totally robbed of screen time for years. Let him be with the crew dangit.

17. Yosh!

Navigator
    Expand Collapse

I don't get why people suspect Law to be a traitor. Luffy and Law had saved each other's lives on numerous occasions, Luffy even inheriting Law's resolve against Doffy. Lol. Seriously, it's pretty obvious that he's plotting a bigger plan with the "real" traitor on the other side.

My gut tells me that if it's really Law who soldout the information to Orochi, there's gotta be a last minute change of rendezvous. "IF" it's really Law.

"To fool your enemy, fool your friends first" style of scheme.

18. Zanekin

Apprentice
    Expand Collapse

It’s a red herring and I don’t want to believe it’s even an option. Law would drop so rapidly in popularity and respect.

19. Anjo

An alcohol dependent being, born at a young age
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Saw this on Reddit.
    [​IMG]

20. GoldenVenus

I shall rise
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

That would be so hectic! Would love to see the Grand Fleet tho. But one thing I'd like to know, when do you think Oda will introduce Rox (or whatever his name is)? Because BM-Kaido alliance is already huge, and if you're right about the Navy coming, I don't think it's a good idea to introduce Rox in this arc. So chaotic.

Yeah, was thinking about that too because I also don't think Law knows about Hiyori's exact location? And just like you said, I can't see any of these three being the traitor (Zoro is definitely out of the question). But if someone was following them, I'd be surprised if none of them noticed something.

But if she hasn't been around them, how'd she get the information though?

I definitely don't want it to happen though lol.