1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

One Piece Episode 872: "A Desperate Situation! The Iron Tight Entrapment of Luffy!"

Discussion in 'Past Episodes' started by Edinbour, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

One Piece Episode 872: "A Desperate Situation! The Iron Tight Entrapment of Luffy!"
    Watch Online!
    AnimeFreak: https://www.animefreak.tv/watch/one-piece/episode/episode-872
    Crunchyroll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/one-piec...ion-the-iron-tight-entrapment-of-luffy-781891
    AnimeUltima: https://www8.animeultima.eu/a/one-piece_471863/episode-872_140915-sub?utm_source=homepage

Use this Thread to discuss the Episode 872 of One Piece. Remember that this is an "ANIME ONLY" Thread, don't discuss events from the Manga that can be classified as spoilers.

2. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

To be honest, I thought this episode was gonna be pretty "meh" considering that the last few have been amazing, but I was pleasntly surprised at this one!

I loved the exchange after Luffy was saved by Sanji:
    Sanji: "Did you win?"
    Luffy: "Yeah!" (then falls asleep, smiling)

Also, talk about a lucky plot armor save by Germa 66. I don't think I could ever really like them because of what Sanji went through in his past, but it's nice to see that they're gonn aid him and Luffy in escaping.

A good episode considering what it's following. Definitely exceeded my expectations! ;)

8/10

3. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Well, I think people will have a hard time understanding their cause. I believe I'm the only people who actually likes and understands them.

Edinbour likes this.
  4. Kia

Kia
    Wickedly Wanton Way with Words
    Haoshoku Haki Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Totally loved that moment with Luffy!! And who didn’t see Germa coming to help? I mean from the moment he faked the voice and found out where they were I had a sneaking suspicion... like why plant that breadcrumb?

Aw man, Pekoms! That was so touching and well done. People can talk crap about the anime stretching things out all they want but ofttimes they really develop things and add a lot of depth that’s needed to bring out the emotional investment.

Edinbour likes this.
  5. ckimbrew

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Wow... a totally healthy Sanji was one realization from Pekoms from being one punched... I mean, the life literally almost fading from his eyes into unconsciousness.

Gotta respect the power of the Sulong. Don’t want that to go unoticed. The Minks are definitely going to be powerful allies.

And, I’m with you guys! Complete faith in his crewmember. Ah! Sanji is here. He’s here for this job, they trusted me to do mine, now I’m going to trust him to do his and pass the F out. Lol

Kia likes this.