1. OPF's 2nd One Piece Character Popularity Poll has arrived! Vote NOW!
  2. Participate in the OPForum's Secret Santa HERE!
  3. We have a NEW subforum for Dr. Stone! Check it out!
  4. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!
  5. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  6. Vote now for the Monthly PAW October 2019!

One Piece Episode 908: "The Coming of the Treasure Ship - Luffy-tarou Returns the Favor!"

Discussion in 'One Piece Anime' started by Kia, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Kia

Kia
    Jimbabe
    Event Host Captain
    Expand Collapse

One Piece Episode 908: "The Coming of the Treasure Ship - Luffy-tarou Returns the Favor!"
    Watch Online!
    Official link: http://onepieceofficial.com/videos.aspx

Use this Thread to discuss the Episode 908 of One Piece. Remember that this is an "ANIME ONLY" Thread. Don't discuss events from the Manga that can be classified as spoilers.

Edinbour likes this.
  2. Edinbour

The Red King
    Yonko
    Expand Collapse

Batman returned!! I was hoping to see more action from him, considering he's gonna be the next Pirate King :tearsofjoy:

Pacquiao8 likes this.
  3. Kia

Kia
    Jimbabe
    Event Host Captain
    Expand Collapse

So much food! And the water is the important thing that Luffy forgot. Man was Law pissed off at them—Zoro was naturally non-plussed. However he seemed to have definitely called it about Kiku hiding something. That face though. I love watching those two interact. Gimme more of that. What’s with that insider information on Oden Castle?

Law getting more and more upset about Luffy’s antics is adorable. Kiku is like it’s a good deed but you stole the stuff. Tama seeing more echoes of Ace in Luffy’s behaviour is heart-wrenching. He’s growing up so well. I wonder though. Is Law getting fed up for real with Luffy. Is there trouble in paradise? He seems awfully suspicious of the Tama/Speed connection.

Those graves are pretty damned ominous. Ghosts are never a good thing. It’s not like they’re bringing back Perona, right? :P I mean, that’d be a twist.

4. Pacquiao8

62-7-2 (39 KO)
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Tama looks very cute and adorable in this episode. :blush:

Kia likes this.
  5. Kia

Kia
    Jimbabe
    Event Host Captain
    Expand Collapse

Indeed—though I was like, “That apple isn’t going to do you any good if you don’t bite it!” lol

Pacquiao8 likes this.
  6. Deathbloke

chaud is my pet reindeer
    Event Host Captain
    Expand Collapse

Nice episode overall, the pacing seems to be improving, we're on our way to the ruins of Oden Castle, getting ready for some lessons in history!
    Luffy was awesome, feeding those poor villagers was a very nice thing, but we're used to Luffy doing things like that by now.
    Next episode, finally a new important character, KYOSHIRO! Ohhh, I didn't expect him to have blue hair, I thought he'd have brown/ginger for some reason. But he looks pretty good. Wano is indeed a very colorful arc until now.

Zoro saying that Kiku's hiding something made me laugh. Yeah we know what Kiku's hiding:
    his penis

Kia likes this.
  7. Kia

Kia
    Jimbabe
    Event Host Captain
    Expand Collapse

The preview stuff shocked me too. There’s a lot of blue haired genes in Wano per the opening credits it would seem.