1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. Our One Piece User Tournament is back. Join the fun now!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

One Piece User Tournament - THE CHAMPIONS

Discussion in 'One Piece Events' started by Krazy, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Krazy

My bird flies, why can't I?
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

#1 Krazy, Sep 6, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    ONE PIECE USER TOURNAMENT
    THE CHAMPIONS

REGISTRATION

You have 14 days to register for this tournament. Minimum of 16 participants.
    Registration ends on 21st of September

START

Character Creation - 20 Points Start

• Occupation: Pirate / Marine / Bounty Hunter / Samurai / Adventurer / Ninja
    • Race: Dwarves , Human (normal, longarm tribe, longleg tribe) , Fishman, Mink, Giant
    Dwarves: x5 strenght and speed x5
    Human: longarm tribe, longleg tribe, 10 points for x7 strenght training
    Fishman: x10 strenght and x10 speed in the water
    Mink: Increased agility & Electro technique (x6 /15 sec charge) times usable in a fight)
    Giant: x12 strenght, decreased speed & agility

Strenght - example, x5 strenght means you are x5 stronger than a normal human.
    Increased agility - the ability to move nimbly with speed and ease, using your weapons included
    Increased speed - your movements are faster, meaning you can punch/kick faster and cover the long distances faster than usual

Fighter:
    Weapons(free) - Nunchaku / Metal Staff / Brass Knuckles / Wooden Flexible Staff / Chain Whip / Bamboo Staff. Anything mentioned in One Piece is also available.

Sniper:
    Weapons ( free) - You can choose any range weapon mentioned in One Piece

Swordsman:
    Weapons (free) - Choose your sword http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Sword

Anyone can use any weapons, meaning you may use the same weapon as your opponent. No weapon has any bonus to it, at the end it comes to your creativity and your ability to win discussions with your words and of course the Lv. of Haki would increase the damage being dealt with your weapon.

Stats:
    You receive 100 Points

Attack: 0/100
    The ability to deal damage and hit your enemy. Snipers included.

Defense: 0/100
    The ability to defend against your opponents Attacks, the more you have, the better you can reduce the taken damage.

Stamina: 0/100
    The ability to sustain prolonged physical effort.

Speed: 0/100
    Your movements are faster, meaning you can punch/kick faster and cover the long distances faster than usual

Agility: 0/100
    The ability to move nimbly with speed and ease.

Skills:

Fighter

Art of Weather
    |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Martial Arts |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Black Leg |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Jao Kun Dun |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Okama Kenpo |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Boxing style |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Fishman Karate |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Fishman Jujutsu |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Life Return |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Rope Action |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Tonttata Combat |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |

Swordsman

Ittoryu |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Nintoryu |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Santoryu |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Yontoryu |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Gotoryu - |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Rokutoryu |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Kitsenebi-ryu |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |

Sniper:

Weapon and Range Mastery |Lv.1 - 5 points | Lv.2 - 10 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Lv.1 500m Range
    Lv.2 1000m Range
    Lv.3 2000m Range

Perks:

Kairouseki bullets - 3 bullets - 10 points /> 5 bullets - 15 points /> 7 bullets - 20 points
    - x1 extra bullet - 10 points
    Swords and Melee Weapons Kairouseki Tips - 25 points
    Cyborg Arm with x2 Laser Beams (Humans) - 25 points (2 beams pro fight)
    Fishman 4 Arms - 20 points
    Fishman 6 Arms - 30 points
    Surlong - 40 points, increased damage by x2 for 3 minutes, only one time usage

Extra Skills - You can learn all of them if you've enough points.

Rokushiki techniques:

Geppo |Lv.1 - 10 points | Lv.2 - 15 points
    Tekkai |Lv.1 - 10 points | Lv.2 - 15 points
    Shigan |Lv.1 - 10 points | Lv.2 - 15 points
    Rankyaku |Lv.1 - 10 points | Lv.2 - 15 points
    Soru |Lv.1 - 10 points | Lv.2 - 15 points
    Kami-e |Lv.1 - 10 points | Lv.2 - 15 points
    Rokuogan - You'll receive this ability for free after upgrading all of these abilities to Lv.2

Lv.1 - Level of Blueno techniques
    Lv.2 - Level of Lucci techniques

Haki:

Observation Haki |Lv.1 - 20 points | Lv.2 - 20 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |
    Armament Haki |Lv.1 - 20 points | Lv.2 - 20 points | Lv.3 - 20 points |

Lv1 Armament - able to touch and damage Logia, increased damage and defense
    Lv2 Armament - able to use colouring on your arms or one part of the body
    - steel hard

Lv3 Armament - able to use full body colouring and maintaining it for 45 seconds
    -after using it for 45 seconds, you can activate it again within the next 5 minutes

Lv1 Observation - predict the movements of your opponent in the next 2 seconds
    Lv2 Observation - predict the movements of your opponent in the next 5 seconds
    Lv3 Observation - predict the movements of your opponent in the next 15 seconds, after using it 3 times, you can activate it againg within the next 5 minutes

You receive 20 Points to create your character.
    Maximum of 500 Points.
    3 rounds of Quiz games.
    4 rounds of Battle games.
    Discuss your battles with words and your own strategies, defeat your opponents and have fun.
    Your vote in battle threads counts only if you vote and reply with confirmation on your vote and why.
    You upgrade your skills ( specialization (first) skill, second skill and third skill )
    There're 3 levels for each skill - Lv.1 / Lv.2 / Lv.3
    To upgrade/buy each skill you will need to spend your points.
    You´re only allowed to upgrade your only if you have the Lv.1, meaning you can upgrade to Lv.2 only if you have that same skill already on Lv.1

Specialization Skill - The first skill from your Main style (Fighter/Swordsman/Sniper) - You´re able to level it up Lv1 > Lv2 > Lv3
    Second Skill - Any skill you choose from three styles - You´re able to level it up from Lv1 > Lv2 - Lv3 is open for you to upgrade for extra 35 points
    Third Skill - Any skill you choose from three styles - You´re able to level it up from Lv1 > Lv2
    Lv.1 skill strenght: Straw Hat's in East Blue.
    Lv.2 skill strenght: Straw Hat's in Grand Line.
    Lv.3 skill strenght: Straw Hat's in New World.
    Random giveaway after each round is finished. (Last giveaway after round 4)
    Don´t like or want the received Devil Fruit? Sell it to Fruitman for 10 points.
    You´re allowed to sell it to another users. Minimum price: 15 points Maximum Price: 35 points
    Fruitman can sell you the Devil Fruits he bought for 40 points, extra 5 points for eating
    Special thread will be created for selling/buying devil fruits.
    You can eat your devil fruit the moment you get it for 20 points.
    Once you eat your Devil Fruit you can use 100% of its power.
    The Quiz will contain one amount of questions and pictures for you to solve.
    Only One Piece Questions and One Piece Pictures (blurred to some extend).
    Correctly answered questions will be 2 points.
    Correctly answered pictures will be 5 points.
    1st round games will have 15 questions and 10 pictures. / 80 points max + Devil Fruit2nd round games will have 20 questions and 10 pictures / 90 points max + Devil Fruit
    3rd round games will have 10 questions and 15 pictures / 105 points max + Devil Fruit
    Battle thread will be created for every match happening.
    I´ll give you 48 hours to comments and come up with your own strategy, comebacks etc.
    The votes will be disabled for the first 24 hours, giving you time to post some background to your fight before anyone starts to give any votes up.
    Your vote counts only if you vote in the poll and comment with your reply down below to confirm you vote. Don´t forget to tell us why do you vote for person X.

4th round - TAG Teams Elimination matches tournament

- Matches will be held in teams 2 vs. 2
    - Choose your teammate
    - 3 losing teams will be eliminated.
    - Winners will receive 15 points.

4th round matches:
    Team 1 vs. Team 2
    Team 3 vs. Team 4
    Team 5 vs. Team 6

5th round matches:
    Team 1 vs. Team 2
    Team 1 vs. Team 3
    Team 2 vs. Team 3

-Team with 2 wins is 1st placed. 20 points each
    -Team with 1 win is 2nd placed. 10 points each
    -Team with 0 wins is eliminated.
    - In case of all 3 teams having 1 win, extra quiz will be made in order to eliminate the last 2.

6th round matches- Special Rule - There will be no longer any teams, but each person fights for themselves.

Player A vs. Player B
    Player X vs. Player Y

7th round matches:

Finals - Player A vs. Player B
    What happens if your team partner turns inactive?
    You teammate get disqualifed and can´t participate anymore. You receive rights to control his character until the TAG Teams round ends.

Will the fighting grounds differ or will it be the same all the time?
    Fighting grounds will be different for every match. No one will have the same battle ground. It can also be on the ship, on ground or the small islands with a lot of water.

Who will win the quizes, everyone with the right answer or the person to answer first right?
    There are no winners in Quiz. You can see how each quiz carries specific a amount of points. For each correct answer you will get points. In 1st round you can win 80 Points max, let's say you fail to answer correctly to half of them and if you do you'll receive only points that're correctly answered.
    And in addition everyone will receive devil fruit by random, but Logia type will be given only after we finish 3rd round of Quiz.

Does this mean that I can choose 3 techniques that I'll further advance from the Fighter, Swordsman and Sniper tree, like let's say I choose Black Leg and Okama Kenpo, and that Rokyoku and Haki can be learned additional?
    As Swordsman you can choose your main skill from Swordsman skills and in addition you can choose your second or third ability from fighter skills tree.
    It's the same for Fighter. Main Fighter skill and second or third fighter/swordsman skill.
    Haki and Rokushiki techniques are extra skills that can be learned in addition. You can learn all of them if you have enough points.

Rokushiki techniques are a marine developed technique does this mean that i have to be a marine to learn them or not ?
    False, everyone can learn all of techiniques. So you can learn those with anyone, not just marine.

Devil Fruit's will be randomly given after each round to everyone. Could you elaborate more?
    I'll use only Paramecia type after 1st round is over.
    All of Paramecia will be added, maybe I'll remove the strongest ones (to keep it balanced at the start) and I'll use randomizer to decide who gets what Devil Fruit. Then you can decide to use it or not. But if you use Devil Fruit, you can't remove it afterwards.

Is there anything extra for taking a member of the Longarm/Longleg tribe?
    There's nothing really extra, it's just there so you can choose it because you like it or because you want it to increase your skills. Lets say you choose Okama Kenpo and Longleg tribe, you'll have more range with your leg attacks.

Can't we just buy the Devil Fruits , after each round we will have ranking and some points, so the 1st on the ranking get to buy the DF or to choose it 1st ?
    Well, after you receive your Devil Fruit you can sell it to someone else or buy it from someone that's selling. But having a list for Devil Fruits that you can buy would make it unbalanced. You could combinate Devil Fruit with your skills. I want it more to depend on your luck and to make it more interesting. In One Piece people usually don't know what Devil Fruit they're going to eat, only few do.
    Can a pirate team up with a marine or a bounty hunter?
    Yes.

UPGRADE 1.1
    Giant Race Added
    No eliminations in the Quiz rounds
    Stats Option Added
    Surlong Perk Added

Tournament Format changed to the original one

P.S. If you win, you might receive some kind of new banner like "OP Tournament Champion" or just "The Champion", something like that, but we´ll see about that. Enjoy.

Juggy, Behnam, Marco Polo and 4 others like this.
  2. sweetjacky

Back in Black
    Administrator
    Expand Collapse

I'm kindly tagging @Jawahib here so he won't have to search for this anymore.

Also thanks for hosting this event again! :D Interesting changes you made. I hope no one will be disappointed that they can't create their own character anymore.

Jawahib likes this.
  3. PirateKing_D_Luffy

Navigator
    Expand Collapse

I don't this game and I really want to participate to learn it, possible ?

4. Krazy

Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Learning by doing. Join and you'll know how it works with time.

5. Grin

Talentless
    Member of the Year 2016 Shichibukai
    Expand Collapse

Let me know if we're doing single characters again sometime, I'm passing on this format.

6. PirateKing_D_Luffy

Navigator
    Expand Collapse

@Krazy did I got myself registered for the same ?

7. Krazy

Navigator
    Expand Collapse

The Tournament won't be the same without you!
    No. Read the Main post, you have to choose your crew Name, make your Jolly Roger and pick the characters with given points.

8. Grin

Talentless
    Expand Collapse

Right now it's not the same with or without me. I don't mean to dissuade you from trying a new format, though, when it might draw in people who did not previously participate. However, I would like to explain my reasons for passing on this one and why I enjoyed the old format more:

• Creating your own character gives you more incentive to participate. People love to express themselves, and who hasn't thought of their own anime characters before? Seeing them take on everyone else's is a sight to behold. It's more personal, too.
    • You say the old format had things never before seen in the anime/manga? Isn't that the fun of it? You don't get to see all these devil fruit users go up against eachother in the show for one reason or another. You don't get to see these characters use the moves we come up with. Stretching the limits of the weaker DFs was the biggest fun of it for me personally. That, and combining moves from different characters, like when I made up all that bullshit about Mink Electro with Life Return. No Mink or Life Return user in the show will do that, because they're pretty much mutually exclusive.
    • We get to see how much people know about the show. The quizzes you had and finding uses for different DFs takes some knowledge. There is also the applications of the multiple different fighting styles and races from Oda's world. Of course a long leg human with Okama Kempo/Black Leg will have a great range advantage, and what if a long leg human or Rabbit mink uses Soru? Of course they're faster, you'll say, since they have a focus on their legs. This takes some knowledge and creativity.
    • Just seeing people work together in the 2v2 matches. @Yumavo Cado and I had so much fun trying to devise plans to defeat our opponents, combining our kits even though we knew eventually we'd have that bitter 1v1 at the end. You sometimes get to see it in the anime, but a lot of the fights are 1v1. Remember when I said there was a lot of creativity in this with your own DF? How about combining your abilities with your partner in perfect synergy, thinking up more and more dumb shit with dumb, long anime attack names? Hilarious.
    • And finally, it's different from the usual. We've all talked to death whether Whitebeard could beat this or that guy, or if Luffy is on the level of Yonko etc. With all new characters and combinations of abilities, we get more fresh thinking involved. You might say that Magellan will lose to Enel or something, but does my character using Magellan's ability have to lose to your character using Enel's? No! That's the thing, we've already seen what the anime characters are capable of for the most part. The original characters can combine all sorts of things from different OP characters to surpass whoever they're mimicking.
    All in all, to me User Tournament was the biggest fun of the forum whenever it was around. It's not a secret that I've long since started to loathe OP for multiple reasons, but I always loved the DFs and their silly limitation of being dead if you touch the ocean. And as Oda went on we got more and more specific and weird ones rather than basic elemental powers or mimicking substances. The various different fighting styles and races brought up and combined with the abilities makes things interesting. I don't care about any of the OP characters personally, so I'm not investd at all in seeing them duke it out here. What I was interested in was the fun mental gymnastics of making your own character using Oda's world as a backdrop and then having them murder eachother indiscriminately.

9. Krazy

Navigator
    Expand Collapse

This, my friend. Is something that just got to me. It is actually the reason I made this kind of tournament, because I wanted to create my own anime character and enjoy with it, thought I never actually participated since I was the one organising the stuff at the end with all the answers and it wouldn´t be fun at all knowing everything beforehand. I have to admit, I lost the creativity part of me along the past few years not being such an active member here or following the anime/manga. Thank you for hitting me hard with these words @Grin , I appreciate it very much, I just rembered why I made this tournament and in the first format, and that´s why, just because of you I can´t deceive myself and have to go back to the last and first format of this tournament. I don´t think this new format would be such a bad idea, but, I just have to change the main post a bit, so check it out in a bit, will take a bit to change it. Anyways, thanks for such nice words (at least for me). I really look forward to you and everyone else giving it all on the upcoming battlefield. Let´s make it the best one yet, we still need to beat the very first tournament from Forumpiece (the best one till now in my opinion).

Special thanks on @Grin , you are the best mate. Now hopefully everyone can experience what you mean by your post above!

Chaudfontaine, 10thMember and Grin like this.
  10. Krazy

Navigator
    Expand Collapse

BUMP, CHECK THE #1 POST AND REGISTER

UPGRADE 1.1

Giant Race Added
    No eliminations in the Quiz rounds
    Stats Option Added
    Surlong Perk Added
    Tournament Format changed to the original one

11. Grin

Talentless
    Expand Collapse

#11 Grin, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    EDITED FOR NEWEST UPDATE 14.9.2019

User: @Grin
    Name: "Crazy Tiger" Jimmy
    Race: Human (7x Strength Training) 10 points
    Main: Swordsman
    Weapon: 6 Katanas held between fingers like Wolverine claws
    Stats:
    Starting off with 100 points, so...
    ATTACK (25)
    DEFENSE (0)
    STAMINA (25)
    SPEED (30)
    AGILITY (20)
    Skills: Life Return (Level 1) 5 points, Kitsunebi-Ryu (Level 1) 5 points
    Devil Fruit: -
    Current Points:
    20 - 5 for Kitsunebi Ryu, -5 for Life Return and 10 points for 7x Strength Training

Background
    for those who it may concern: Jimmy is an absolute madlad who heard he could take as many weapons as needed from the marine weapon storage, so he went for 6 katanas. However, he was also informed he had to actually use what he got. So being the inventive youth he is, he strapped those babies between his fingers and started slashing like a grizzly bear. And for some reason they also light themselves on fire (kitsunebi-ryu). It's kind of ridiculous, but sure helps with intimidating pirates when you dash in like a mad tiger with flaming claws. Kinda hard to defend yourself with this contraption, though, so 0 points in DEFENSE.

Jawahib likes this.
  12. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than a snowflake
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

I would like to participate although I'm not 100 % sure if I have understood this game correctly.

But I have a question: If a game event happens that day when I'm not logged in this forum, is my character disqualified?

13. Admiral Ryokugyu

Green Bull
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

User:@Admiral Ryokugyu
    Name: " Silent Pistol " Buffalo
    Race: Human
    Main: Sniper (10 points)
    Weapon: 2 revolvers
    Stats:
    ATTACK (60)
    DEFENSE (0)
    SPEED (30)
    AGILITY (10)
    Perks:
    Kairouseki bullets - 3 bullets - 10 points
    Devil Fruit: -
    Current Points:
    20 - 10 for Bounty Hunter, -10 for 3 Kairouseki bullets = 0 points left.

i'm not sure if 20 points are enough for character creation though.

Grin likes this.
  14. Jawahib

Both Exotic and Professor
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

Firstly, can I just say that this is, by far, the best response I have ever seen in my life to criticism. You're a real champion man. I didn't get to see what the "new format" that you put up was, but I am super glad that we're getting the old one. It was soooo much fun last time.

Secondly, WOOO IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS YEAH THE BOOOOOYYYYSSZZZ!! I'll put up my character hopefully this time tomorrow when I get a good amount of time to develop a full character and what their specialties will be.

And finally, for anyone who might be nervous because this is all so overwhelming with all the rules and combats and quizzes and whatnot:
    Know that Krazy is honestly an amazing games-master. He's excellent with answering questions in directness and punctuality, so when it comes to trying to develop strategies or getting a grasp on just how strong the levels of the abilities are, he'll hook you up. There's a reason that, despite how much fun people tend to have with it, it only runs when Krazy organises it, and that's simply because he's irreplaceable in this role in terms of the effort and skill he puts in to make sure everything runs smoothly.
    He's absolutely right when he says "Join and you'll know how it works with time". Once you've gotten past the first round you'll find that the rest are pretty much all identical (minus the team combat part), and despite how complicated it looks, it's really very straightforward. On top of that, you can see some of the threads from the last time it ran over here https://opforum.net/rpg-section/ to get a bit of a headstart in understanding how it all plays out. If you're nervous about starting, join anyway. It'll be absolutely worth it (more players = better time) and you never know when this opportunity will come around again!

Grin likes this.
  15. Krazy

Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Think of it like a MMOPRG, you just have to start and with time you will get a hang of it. The first 3 Rounds are anyways the Quiz ones where you have to answer the questions or guess the pictures to earn you some extra points for your character improvement in a way only you want it to go, there are so many possiblities I can´t even think of it, after all everyone creates a character with their creativity. You won´t understand it 100% from the start, but like already said, create a character, pick something you like or check all the possibilities you could use for your character and plan your own strategy to it. Of course, I´d recommend checking the old tournament on this forum, @Jawahib posted it above with a link to it, there are many threads in that section for you to check.

About the stuff with being offline and such as being disqualified, I think you will have enough time to join the game. One Event runs beetween 24 and 48 hours, this can of course still differ, might even give you an extra 24 hours for the fun of it. It all depends on how many participate and how much time I actually need to check and organize everything, consider it like a part job for me. That´s why I don´t do it that ofter, it takes a lot of time reading, checking and giving you points doing it 100% right without any fails from my side.
    Love it that you decided to join. You have the possibility of receiving total of 500 points over the course in this tournament, that´s why we have the Quiz stuff the first 3 Rounds, to earn you points. Of course, true One Piece fans could possiblity earn more of it with their knowledge, but that is also one part of this game, testing your One Piece knowledge. Creativity is the whole time there, but really comes to the front line in the Round 4 with battle matches and all the strategies you post. Check out the old tournament, should be enough info for you to get the basics of it.
    Thank you for your kind words. I have to be honest and say, organizing this stuff is damn hard, but fun, because it takes a lot of time checking everything and thinking of doing everything balanced so everyone is on the same level and not in some kind of weird advantage, but still, it can never be 100% balanced in my opinions, just because of the reason that everyone can use their creativity and make up some stuff we have never seen. Anyways, I´m glad you will join, love your battle strategies.

Dreamer, Jawahib and Grin like this.
  16. Admiral Ryokugyu

Green Bull
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

Yeah this seems fun

oh i see, very interesting. Fine then.

17. Marco Polo

「MISTA TWELVE」
    Administrator Member of the Year 2018
    Expand Collapse

As the definding champion (#flex), I guess I have to come defend my title.... yare yare dawa...

i'm joking please let me play it's fun

Jawahib and Behnam like this.
  18. 4thBlade

Friendly Neighbor
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

@Marco Polo wow i think i better register on monday. Can’t concentrate much on weekends and it’s like 2am here now haha. I’ll come back for this.

19. Grin

Talentless
    Expand Collapse

Totes legit cancelled your whole DF and had my "Life Return: Twin Maximum Drive: Electric Boogaloo of a Thousand Worlds!!!!" and you still win, wtf bullshit voters. Nagi no Shikei: Yonjugo wa sekai ichi, dare ni mo makenai!

20. Marco Polo

「MISTA TWELVE」
    Administrator Member of the Year 2018
    Expand Collapse

i rigged the vote, my victory sits on a throne of lies