1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

OPF Community Based Story (YOU CAN BE THE HERO)

Discussion in 'Writer's Corner' started by Skivar, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Skivar

First Mate
    Expand Collapse

Paqo nodded and reassumed his fighting stance, “Shall we then?”
    “We shall,” Marc replied as he followed Paqo’s lead and assumed his own stance across from his opponent.

2. Cosmos

Ms. Owl
    Captain
    Expand Collapse

woohoo look who is back from the ashes!

Red likes this.
  3. Skivar

First Mate
    Expand Collapse

Chapter 16: A Clash of Titans: Marc Polaris vs Paqo Bellyvance

Date: April 16th, 1264
    Water trickled down Dila Falls, crashing into the lake below as the sun rose in the horizon, barely visible through a thin layer of fog. It was a cloudy morning with only a few stray pieces of sunlight managing to pierce the barrier formed by the mist, giving the setting of Dila Falls a gloomy atmosphere that was a perfect reflection of the the mindset carried by the two men who were about to clash: Paqo Bellyvance and Marc Polaris

They had agreed to start their battle on the top of the waterfall and keep things within the span of the inner portion of Dila Falls to prevent random travelers from getting caught in the crossfire. Paqo surveyed his surroundings as he waited for Marc to arrive. He had taken time over the previous few days to survey the battlefield in order to be familiar with it for the battle so Marc Polaris’ home field advantage would be somewhat rendered null.

A gust of wind swept through Dila Falls, blowing Paqo’s hair into the air. One of the things he had noticed from his observations over the last few days was that Dila Falls acted as a vacuum of sorts so that gusts of wind, with varying levels of intensity, would flow through the crevice of the waterfall at random intervals. If Paqo timed it right, he could use this to his advantage.

Along with the wind, Dila Falls also had a series of geysers that would erupt time to time as well. The bruise on Paqo’s forearm attested to that as he had unwittingly been knocked around by them early on into his examination of the battlefield. Paqo had done everything he could to prepare himself so all that was left to do now was to wait for his opponent to arrive.

Chad Fantine had told him stories of Marc Polaris, the man with six hearts before Paqo had left Utopia. Marc Polaris was one of the legendary fighters who had survived the conflicts of the Old World and guided humanity in the early days of human society on Aporia. Polaris had slowly become more secluded in his later years, but his feats were still things of legend.

Although no one knew exactly what had transpired in the Old World, names like Mohamar Yezadi, Dineria, Jaqine Kiyama, and Polaris himself were honored in the history books. If Paqo was ever going to lose a battle so he could find some purpose in his life, it would be against an opponent like Marc Polaris.

Losing to Orion, or rather Hana, in the Owl King’s tournament hadn’t given Paqo the drive he had expected to have gotten from losing a match. Perhaps it was because he had lost due to losing his focus rather than a lack of skill, or maybe it was because his opponent hadn’t been what he had expected. Either way, Paqo had to find something to give his life some meaning or he’d became stale and slowly waste away as time went on.

Marc Polaris was having his own moment of reflection as he made his way up the steps to the top of the cliff opposing the plateau Paqo stood on, letting his left hand finger the hilt of the sword slung over his backside. Immortality had been hard on Marc. Countless people had entered and departed the world during his lifetime leaving him alone to brave the ravages of time as he continued the long debate of whether or not he should tear out his remaining hearts and call it a lifetime.

Fate had blessed, or rather cursed as it sometimes seemed, with six hearts at birth. At this point in his life only three hearts remained. Marc had lost the first of his hearts to the god of mischief, Loki, due to a misunderstanding in Old World affairs. The second of his hearts had been sacrificed to the forces of queen Dineria during the Final War. He still remembered waking up next to Mohamar Yezadi’s broken body as it decayed away in the sand. The third heart had been claimed by the Owl King and the three headed dragon to quell one of his rampages after the Schism Wars. Three hearts remained and perhaps only two would be left after today’s battle against the former champion of the Wu Tang Temple.

Small cracks appeared on the edge of the rocky platform as Marc Polaris carefully balanced himself on top of the cliff; it wouldn’t do if he began the battle by clumsily falling into the waters below. Paqo and Marc stared calmly at one another as Jacob Wahima watched from a safe distance away in a balcony overlooking the future battlefield.

“Are you sure you want to go through with this battle?” Marc asked.

“I am.” Paqo nodded. “I need this, as do you from the stories Chad Fantine told me before I set out.”

“That old man talks too much,” Marc grumbled. “Very well then, but don’t blame me if you get hurt,” he warned as he patterned his body into a simple fighting position. “I won’t hold back so you don’t either.”

“Someone needs to stop stealing my lines,” Paqo chuckled as he knelt down to unstrap the chi restraints from his legs. He removed the weights from the other parts of his body and set them in a neat pile next to him on his platform. “Alright, I’m ready,” Paqo said as he stretched his body. Normally he didn’t take his training clothes off right away. Even against Orion, he had waited and gradually taken them off as the battle went on, but Chad Fantine had warned him not to get cocky against Marc Polaris.

Marc offered his arm, “Show me how heavy those weights are.”

Paqo obliged and tossed the restraints in a bundle to Marc who caught them easily with one arm. “It’s not just the heaviness, it’s the fact that they disrupt chi flow throughout the body; that forces the wearer to be diligent at all times or they won’t be able to control the flow of energy in their bodies,” Paqo explained as Polaris inspected the weights. “It was a common training technique at the temple. We called them chi-restraints.”

“Common yes, but you were among a select few able to take it to this extreme,” Marc noted.

“Aye,” Paqo confirmed. “Not a lot of our acolytes are able to handle this level of exertion on their bodies. It’s too risky and can cause permanent damage to the human body if the wearer hasn’t been properly trained.” Marc smirked and dropped the restraints from his platform. A loud crack echoed throughout the valley as the rocks on the floor of Dila Falls cracked against the impact. “I didn’t say drop them a thousand feet,” Paqo protested.

“You came here not just to regain your will to live, but also to learn correct?” Marc asked. “Well here’s your first lesson, stop handicapping yourself unnecessarily in combat. I’ve seen the best of warriors fall because of stupid mistakes they made underestimating the situation. Don’t let yourself join the ranks of those fools.”

Marc was right, Paqo realized. If he had gone all out against Orion from the beginning, the black knight might not have been able to catch him off guard in such a costly way. He nodded and reassumed his fighting stance, “Shall we then?”

“We shall,” Marc replied as he followed Paqo’s lead and assumed his own stance across from his opponent. “Jacob will describe the terrain of the battlefield so you won’t be caught as off guard and I’m have less of a home field advantage.”

Jacob Wahima took that as his cue to rise from his chair in the balcony above them. “Dila Falls has periodic winds that will blow through the openings in the chasm along. These winds can vary in intensity from as slow as a small breeze going 5 miles per hour to a full on gust going over 60. On top of the winds there are randomly erupting geysers that shoot out from various points in the chasm floor. These geysers are going fast enough to leave some nasty bruises and even break bones. The fighting terrain itself consists of rocky pillars that stretch out from the floor of the chasm. You’ll be battling on these and possibly even on the floor itself should you fall. Any questions before the battle begins?”

“None on my end,” Marc answered.

“Likewise,” said Paqo.

“Then battle it out. Do try not to kill each other,” Jacob said cryptically.

“Last chance,” Marc warned. “You sure you don’t want to back out?”

Paqo grinned, “Can’t you come up with your own original lines?”

“I could, but it’s much easier to steal them from you,” Marc laughed.

“Fair enough,” Paqo said, analyzing Marc’s position for any potential openings. “Right then, let’s start this.”

Paqo jumped from his pillar towards Marc and slammed his fist down on the swordsman. Marc sidestepped him setting Paqo’s fist entrench itself into the rocky pillar reducing the site of the punch to sharp grey pebbles. Paqo launched another punch which Marc caught on the hilt of his katana. Paqo barely had a chance to register Marc was left handed before the swordsman swung his blade at his chest causing Paqo to jump off the side of the pillar to avoid being slashed.

Holding on tightly to the handholds, Paqo carefully made his way around the pillar, trying to find an angle he could use to his advantage. Marc surveyed his progress with intense focus. “You’ll have to jump ya know,” Marc said. When Paqo remained stubbornly on the side of the pillar, Marc sunk his katana into the edge of the platform and unrooted a large rock. “I guess I’ll have to make you move then,” Marc roared as he chucked the rock down at Paqo.

Imbuing his right hand in chi as he held onto the pillar with his left, Paqo smashed the builder sending pebbles flying everywhere. He caught a couple in his hand and stored them in his back pocket. Making sure the fragments were secure, Paqo began climbing up as Marc continued to look down on him. When he was just inches from the range of Marc’s katana, Paqo took the fragments he had stored and patiently waited. After a few tense moments had passed, Marc frowned, “What are you doing?”

“Come down here and find out,” Paqo suggested. A geyser erupted in the distance, slightly distracting Marc. Seizing the opportunity, Paqo threw the pebbles one after the other at Marc using the time in between throws to climb back onto the platform. Marc recovered in time to swing his katana down at Paqo, who bent over and let the staff on his back catch the blade, but did nothing to dull the impact causing Paqo some slight discomfort.

Using Marc’s disorientation to his advantage, Paqo kicked the swordsman back and used his staff to smack him in the chest. Marco shrugged the blow off and engaged Paqo with his katana. The two danced back and forth as blade met staff. A gust of wind blew by causing the warriors to sink their weapons into the ground to avoid being blown off of the platform. “I guess these are the winds Jacob warned us about then,” Paqo said.

“A small breeze, yes,” Marc confirmed before re-engaging Paqo.

Paqo landed several small blows during the scuffle, but Marc didn’t seem to be feeling the impacts while Paqo himself was sustaining several minor cuts in return. Marc’s left handed combat made things somewhat awkward for Paqo as it didn’t give him the room he needed to put more power into his staff’s blows before Marc’s katana would get in the way causing him even more irritated when the swordsman didn’t seem to be getting fazed by his attacks. Marc was proving himself to be highly resilient to damage, much to Paqo’s chagrin.

The tai chi master growled frustratedly, “Why can’t I hurt you?”

“I don’t know, have you tried hitting harder?” Marc mocked as he landed another small cut on Paqo’s shoulder blade.

“You mean like this?” Paqo said as he imbued the butt of his staff with chi and slammed it into Marc Polaris’ chest. The swordsman finally gasped in pain and took a few steps backwards towards the edge of the platform. Smiling triumphantly, Paqo continued a relentless assault, ramming his staff down repeatedly over Marc’s body before the swordsman could get a chance to regain his composure. Marc dropped his katana off the side of the platform as he struggled not to fall off himself.

Finally finding his second wind, Marc steeled himself and let the blows bounce off of him, feigning pain so Paqo wouldn’t notice his renewed drive. He caught the staff in his hands and kicked Paqo back. Twirling the staff, Marc stared Paqo down, “Now it’s my turn,” he snarled. Still using his left hand, Marc smacked Paqo around with the chi master’s own staff. Paqo parried the blows with his forearms. Another wind blew through the chasm carrying the warriors slightly off their feet.

Marc stumbled against the wind and dropped the staff, letting the wind blow it towards the edge the cliff. Paqo dove after his weapon and caught it before it could fall of the side. Before he could turn around, he felt Marc’s foot connect with his back and knock him off the edge. Paqo was able to hold on with one hand and stubbornly dangled from the platform as Marc frustratedly tried to grind his hand off the side.

Ignoring the pain, Paqo elevated himself slightly and knocked Marc off his feet with his staff and quickly climbed over him, regaining a position on the platform. “Still think I should give up?” Paqo asked.

Marc spat a small blob of blood onto the platform floor. It seeped into cracks as Marc untucked his shirt. He slid the tunic off of his body, revealing three large scars on his chest. “I got the first of these fighting the god of mischief. The second is a remnant of the role I played in the Great War. I woke up on a broken land next to the corpse of Mohamar Yezadi. The third was a gift from the Owl King and the three headed dragon. It took a god, the largest war in human history that makes the Schism Wars seem like a children’s trifle, and a king teaming up a beast to hand me my only defeats so yes I do think you should give up before things get serious. I am not someone you can win against, Paqo Bellyance.”

“I’ve been doing good so far,” Paqo pointed out. “I’d even go as far as to say that I have the advantage in this fight. You’ve lost your sword and I still have my staff. You’re looking winded while I am not. Perhaps I’m not the one who needs to stop underestimating the situation. Follow your own advice Marc and fight me seriously so we can both get something out of this. Don’t disrespect me or our fight by holding back.”

“Fair enough,” Marc said, “But don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

Paqo nodded and jumped back to his old platform to get a safe distance away from Marc while he analyzed the new situation. Polaris was standing still on his platform, seemingly concentrating. Suddenly, the swordsman’s eyes snapped open and he started screaming at the top of his lungs. Veins throbbed in Marc’s neck as he relived the sorrows of his life to bring out his true chaotic power.

Jaqine’s image stood out in his mind as he felt his primal instincts begin to kick in and the taste of blood from his injuries invigorated his battle worn body. Marc stopped his screaming and glared across at Paqo. Steam billowed from his mouth as he surveyed his opponent. A geyser erupted between them, causing Paqo to lose sight of Marc. A moment later Marc smashed through the geyser, having thrown himself towards Paqo, his fists clenched.

Cursing, Paqo jumped to the platform two pillars from his current position as Marc sunk his fists down on the pillar he had been standing on. The entire structure collapsed into rubble at the impact. Paqo watched in horror as Marc fell with the pillar to the floor of Dila Falls. Paqo quickly made his way down to the floor of the chasm and searched for Marc, “Oi are you alright? Fight’s off man. Let’s get you recovered from that fall first.”

A disturbance in the water was the only warning Paqo had before Marc grabbed his leg and dragged him below the surface. Struggling to breathe, Paqo tried freeing himself from Polaris’ grip but to no avail as the swordsman’s grip was too strong. Marc’s nails sunk into the flesh of his lower leg causing him to bleed as they wrestled underwater.

Fish swam by them as they continued to struggle against one another. Marc’s strength had seemingly grown exponentially compared to when they had been fighting on the platform. Running out of air, Paqo desperately grabbed a nearby fish and smacked it against Marc’s face. Marc let go in shock allowing Paqo the chance to float to the surface.

Gasping for air when he reached the top, Paqo quickly got back onto solid land before Marc could drag him back underwater. The swordsman joined him moments later, veins throbbing all over his body as he glared at the tai chi master. “What is this power?” Paqo asked. “It has to be dark magic.”

“As if I know, I was born with it,” Marc explained. “This gift, or curse rather, has been with me for the entirety of my lifetime and will last until my dying day, however many eons that is down the road.”

“I see,” Paqo said as he pondered his next move. Steam and blood red chi leaked out from Marc’s body. Something had definitely changed since they clashed on the platforms, but to what extent? Paqo decided to carefully test Marc’s updated capabilities so he could get a feel for his opponent’s new fighting style. He scooped up a few rocks from the chasm floor and chucked them towards Marc one after another.

The swordsman didn’t move and let the projectiles bounce off of his chest. Paqo stared at him in disbelief, “I thought I threw those pretty hard.”

Marc picked them up and grinned, “You did. Now it’s my turn.” He threw the rocks back at Paqo who dodged them. The rocks landed in the chasm wall behind him, creating a series of large dents.

Cursing, Paqo started running across the length of the chasm floor. Marc followed his lead and began his own spring across the chasm. Occasionally, Paqo would grab a loose rock and throw it towards Marc who would let them bounce off of him while returning fire. Holes and dents began to litter the walls as the projectiles sailed across the chasm floor.

Finally, the two warriors clashed at the end, their hands interlocking against one another. Paqo felt himself getting pushed back and landed a heavy kick against Marc sending him flying clean through a pillar. The structure fell apart on top of Marc burying him underneath the rocks. Taking advantage of the opportunity while Marc dug himself out from under the rocks, Paqo scoured the chasm for his staff. He found it sitting in a medium sized puddle and redirected his attention towards his opponent.

Marc had dug himself out and was waiting patiently for Paqo a hundred feet away. He beckoned Paqo towards him. Paqo obliged and jumped the length, swinging downwards with his staff. Marc let the blow connect with his body and buckled underneath the impact, his knees giving away. Marc snarled and sunk his teeth into Paqo’s leg.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Paqo growled. He slammed the edge of his staff roughly against Marc’s face trying to force the swordsman off of him, but his skin also got scraped off in the process.

Chuckling, Marc spat out a layer of skin and blood as he analyzed Paqo. “Alright, let’s really get serious then,” he said, putting up his fists.

“Agreed,” Paqo said, strapping his staff to his back and assuming a new fighting position. “No more biting though.”

“Fair enough,” Marc said.

The two warriors clashed. Their blows bounced off of one another as they bounced around the chasm floor. The pillars could not handle the intensity of their blows and began to crack and crumble one after another. Soon there were no more pillars left and they were fighting in a rubble covered landscape.

Despite being able to keep up, Paqo was losing. Marc had the advantage in terms of strength, speed and stamina. It was only certain few well timed strategic moves that were keeping Paqo in the fight. His body was battered and starting to slow down while Marc was showing no signs of fatigue. Marc not only had Orion’s strong defense, but a superior stamina and strength.

As he moved in to throw another punch, Paqo felt a blade sink itself through his lower abdomen. “I found my sword,” Marc declared triumphantly as Paqo fingered the wound. Ignoring the pain as the blade cut into his fingers, Paqo pulled the swords from his chest and bounced several feet back to put some distance between himself and Marc. The swordsman wasn’t giving him any luxuries however and took chase after the wounded tai chi master. “Don’t give up now, Paqo,” he shouted.

“I’m not, this is a strategic retreat,” Paqo retorted. He continued to run, but Marc was closing in on him. Paqo had been hoping to avoid taking things this far, but the situation demanded access to the Eight Paths of Awakening.

The Eight Paths were scattered throughout the human body’s chi system and were most often associated with meditation techniques, but the Wu Tang Temple trained its acolytes to utilize them in combat as well. Paqo was already using the paths of knowledge and tranquility keep himself calm and level headed during fights. The other paths were dangerous to access because they granted access to power that supposedly rivaled the gods that mortals were not suited to use.

Paqo had never accessed more than two of the Eight Paths at a time during an actual combat situation outside of training before so he didn’t know how well he would fare using them in a battle, especially one this intense. Botan had warned him that the more gates he accessed, the more strain he would be putting on his life force and if he was not careful usage of the Paths would result in death.

Focusing as he avoided Polaris, Paqo concentrated his chi towards the spiritual centers of his body where the pathways were located and snapped them open. The paths of power, spirit, balance, nature, life, and death joined knowledge and tranquility in opening. Paqo’s body emanated a powerful shockwave that sent Marc flying back towards the walls of the chasm. His body embedded itself into the walls sending a second shock wave up though the chasm that caused a small rockslide that buried Marc in rubble.

Blood dripped from several fresh wounds when Marc freed himself from the rubble, “What the fuck was that?” he asked furiously.

“I unlocked the Eight Paths,” Paqo explained as silvery chi flowed from his body. “I was already using the paths of knowledge and tranquility, but, against you, I needed more.”

“How many of the paths?” Marc asked.

“All of them,” Paqo confirmed.

“I see,” Marc said. “I should be honored that you went to such lengths to take me on. I’d chide you for risking your life, but you didn’t come into this battle valuing it to begin with so why bother eh?”

“Yeah, don’t bother,” Paqo agreed. “Fighting is my life. If I die on a battlefield, that is fine by me.”

The two stared at each, tense seconds ticking by. Paqo made the first move. Condensing a ball of chi in his hand, he fired a white beam from his open hand towards Marc. Not even flinching, Polaris simply crossed his arms in front of him forming a shield. The beam made direct contact causing an explosion around Marc. The swordsman’s charred arms appeared when the smoke cleared.

“Now it’s my turn,” Marc roared. The swordsman unsheathed his sword and slashed the air sending three slashes speeding towards Paqo.

Paqo jumped out of the way as the air slashes sped past him. When he turned around the a hole had been carved cleanly through the chasm walls in the shape of the slashes revealing the area behind them. Before he knew it, Marc was on top of him. Imbuing his staff with chi, Paqo intercepted his sword, sending shockwaves through the chasm.

A geyser erupted underneath them, but it did nothing to faze the two warriors and they simply continued their clash as the water encapsulated them. A large gust of wind blew through the chasm, but it did nothing more than slightly elevate them from the the ground. Paqo and Marc used the wind to use their heightened strength to jump through the air.

Marc’s blows continued to become more merciless as the swordsman began targeting more fatal areas of Paqo’s body. Even with the Eight Paths, Paqo was struggling to keep the swordsman off of him. It was all he could do to prevent Marc’s blows from being lethal.

Finally, Marc smashed his sword clean through Paqo’s staff and sliced the tai chi master from upper chest to his thighs. Blood streamed from the open wound as Paqo fell from the air to the floor of the chasm. Marc followed and continued his ruthless assault as Paqo struggled to protect himself. It was to no avail as Marc continued to savagely pummel the tai chi master and drove Paqo’s body straight into the ground of the chasm. He tried speaking to the swordsman, but Marc didn’t seem capable of understanding him and only growled in response.

Coughing up blood on the floor, Paqo desperately searched the from for something he could use. His fingers found the remnants of his staff. Paqo grabbed the fragments and drove them into Marc’s chest, where his hearts were supposed to be. Satisfied by Marc’s screams of pain and using his disorientation as an opening, Paqo unleashed a chi burst from his body that sent both him and the swordsman flying as the chasm was torn apart by the energy.

The next day, Jacob Wahima surveyed the damage to Dila Falls and sighed as he realized the landmark would need a new name. Everything within a two mile radius had been reduced to a wasteland by Paqo and Marc’s fight. Dila Falls was gone.

Author’s Notes

• Who do ya’ll think won this fight? Take your bets now.
    • Shoutout to @Marco Polo and @Twelve for pre-reading the chapter. Also thanks to @Red for the support.
    • As before, feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated. Even if it’s just a small comment, please leave some words in the thread because they really do help motivate me.
    • Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter and return of Aporia. Stay tuned for more content.

Red, Twelve, Grin and 4 others like this.
  4. Chaudfontaine

Chieftain Chóðinn
    Super Moderator Member of the Year 2017
    Expand Collapse

As Marc had the upper hand the entire battle, it would be not that cool if Paqo won with that move, but it should damage Marc enough for a 3/4 hearth. I enjoyed the battle but had sometimes difficulties to imagine it, but that's me i guess :laughing:

Welcome back @Skivar, the second comming of our savior is began!

5. Sunny G

Expand Collapse

Welcome back Skivar.

6. Christina Choi

Little Panda
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

Welcome back!!! This chapter was so detailed!
    I put my bet in Marc but Paqo had some cool moves too.

7. Pacquiao8

62-7-2 (39 KO)
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Nice to see the story up again!

I'm sure Marc won the fight. There's no way Marc won't survive the final blow, I mean, he's not considered legendary for nothing. Though I think Paqo damaged one of his heart but not destroyed one of them (reason why Marc lose 3 of his heart is because of a major threat of a destroyer level and Paqo isn't).

LOL. Maybe I just enjoy Paqo losing since he seems to improve everytime.

8. Grin

Talentless
    Member of the Year 2016 Shichibukai
    Expand Collapse

So, you've come. About time. I hope it is less of a wait for the next one, or I really might lose interest.

I remember this one, but I had not expected it was going to play such a role. Looking forward to seeing more about that.

9. Skivar

First Mate
    Expand Collapse

Which parts?

10. Marco Polo

「DREAM STATE」
    Administrator Member of the Year 2018
    Expand Collapse

I won't comment much since I know the outcome of the fight

Looking forward to Chapter 17, my man

11. Pacquiao8

62-7-2 (39 KO)
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Marc knows who won since he's still conscious after that final blow. :super:

12. Chaudfontaine

Chieftain Chóðinn
    Super Moderator Member of the Year 2017
    Expand Collapse

the worldparts, couldn't really set the surroundings but maybe i forgot stuff from the previous chapter

13. ElevatedCosmonaut

Expand Collapse

Name: Nathan Desertia
    Appearence: A unkempt lanky man with long hair and glasses
    Birth date: July 19th 1995
    Back Story: Born into nothing, he made a name for himself for running large heists using his intellect of the human psyche, but damaged due to the ever progressing feeling of guilt towards not being able to make people happy and his constant need for reassurence. However, he is apathetic yet empathetic to those who matter towards him and treats his subordinates and crew like family.
    Role: I would like to either be part of the crew as a psychologist or a villain who's reason for fighting is rooted in his need to prove himself and make himself believe that he deserves to live.
    Powers: Has the power of the Hana Hana No MI: The ripple ripple fruit used by diamante. He has two nodachi and has mastered rokushiki and is especially skilled in ranyuku.
    I hope you like it and i certainly hope I get to be in the story!

14. Grin

Talentless
    Member of the Year 2016 Shichibukai
    Expand Collapse

The author, @Skivar, has been inactive for quite some time now. If you'd like to create a character for a story anyway you can check out @Marco Polo 's story. Not a similar setting, though.

15. Skivar

First Mate
    Expand Collapse

Should I restart this?

16. Marco Polo

「DREAM STATE」
    Administrator Member of the Year 2018
    Expand Collapse

yes

17. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Supernova