1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

OPFeedback: Have Your Say!

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Feedback & Support' started by Marco Polo, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I've been given the title of "community moderator", and from my interpretation of the job description, a big part of what I'm here to do is make sure you smelly so-and-so's are happy with how the forum is running. So, to make a good first impression for boss Owly, I'm gonna do my job a little bit (crazy, right?) and make you guys a quick questionnaire to answer about the forum and how it runs.

PS: for anyone confused about the scale, only use it when appropriate, it's not that hard lol

Section 1: opforum.net

On a scale from 1-5, with 1 being the lowest:
    1. How satisfied are you with your OPF experience as a whole so far? Can anything be done to improve your overall forum experience?
    2. How satisfied are you with the way the current staff team are running the forum? If applicable, what changes would you make?
    3. How highly would you rate forum activity? If it's too low, what do you think could be done to help improve it?
    4. How highly would you rate the content on the forum itself? Are there sections that you think should be added/removed?
    5. How easy was it to integrate into the OPF community? If you had any difficulties, what can be done to help?
    6. Any other general comments/ideas for forum improvement

Section 2: OPF Social Media
    Note: One Piece Forum are currently on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (will add links later)

1. Do you follow OPF on any social media platforms?
    2. If yes, how often do you see/interact with their content?
    3. If no, why not?
    4. Is there anything you'd like to see from OPF social media pages that hasn't been done yet?
    5. Do you think social media is important in raising forum awareness?
    6. Did you find the forum through social media?
    7. If yes, which content shared on social media made you want to join?
    8. Would OPF benefit from joining any other social media platforms? If yes, which ones?

Section 3: OPFTube

1. Are you subscribed to the One Piece Forum YouTube channel?
    2. If yes, how often do you watch videos there?
    3. If no, why not?
    4. What content from the YouTube channel do you particularly enjoy
    5. Is there anything you want to see from the YouTube channel that you haven't yet? i.e. Different types of videos/podcasts etc.
    6. How likely would you be to recommend our YouTube channel to a friend who follows One Piece but isn't on the forum?
    7. Should the OPF YouTube channel cover anime/manga that aren't One Piece?
    Thank you for your time!

Monster Trio likes this.
  2. Grin

The luckiest egg in the world
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

1. 5, although it's mostly due to the community itself. More events for people to get to know eachother.
    2. 3.5/5, could replace the AFK mods with new ones.
    3. Fairly good for the relevant sections. (One Piece)
    4. IT, Japanese Culture don't see much use and could probably fit into General Discussions. Could get rid of the inactive anime/manga specifics.
    5. ez pz but I'm me
    6. Give us money

Note: One Piece Forum are currently on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (will add links later)

1. Nope
    2. -
    3. I don't use any.
    4. -
    5. Sure
    6. No
    7. -
    8. -

1. No
    2. -
    3. I don't have a Youtube account
    4. -
    5. "Let's Watch" type of stuff maybe
    6. 5
    7. Why not, if someone wants to do it?

Marco Polo likes this.
  3. Skivar

Busoshoku Haki YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

#3 Skivar, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    Section 1
    5/5.
    Members are good and community inspires innovation.

3.4/5.
    @BlackDuck and @kazuko.i haven't checked in for a while and should be demoted and replaced with active members. All the current staff members have good temperament and are well suited for the job but activity is sometimes an issue from team members. This issue can partially be solved by the staff being more involved in hosting community events and communicating with members, but I think OPF is to big to manage with such a small team so the best solution is more staff members.

3.8/5.
    Activity is doing alright, but we regularly have long periods where no one is posting. I think this can be partially remedied by adding people to the forum staff, but there also needs to be an effort from normal members.

5/5
    More activity is needed, but the activity we produce is top notch. Lots of smart and innovative folks sharing ideas and content on here.

5/5
    OPF has a good, if not underutilized, community. One of the least toxic internet environments I've ever seen. Super welcoming and I've never felt uncomfortable here.

My main suggestion is that OPF staff needs more team members imo. Other forums have way more staff and I think the extra help would be beneficial for OPF.

Section 2
    Yes, Facebook.

Once a day, though I regularly check onto the FB page.

Promoting member events like Krazy's tournament and member recruitment drives.

Yes; its currently being underutilized imo.

No, I googled "One Piece Forum"

I think Facebook and Instagram are the best platforms and we already have those. Just gotta use them more efficiently.

Section 3
    Yes.

Whenever a video is uploaded, though I sometimes skim due to lack of time.

Chapter reviews and the Marco x Jawa videos. Always insightful and entertaining.

Right now the channel is doing good. More content is always nice, but I think its good as is and anything else would be icing to the cake.

Very likely if they watch One Piece.

I think the channel can cover anything and everything related to the OPF.

Marco Polo and Grin like this.
  4. G12

G12
    Golem masterrace
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#4 G12, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    Section one: opforum.net

1. How satisfied are you with your OPF experience as a whole so far? Can anything be done to improve your overall forum experience?

4 not really overall I like it here maybe some small stuff like the lottery and belll system if possible can make it more fun but isn't really necesary.

2. How satisfied are you with the way the current staff team are running the forum? If applicable, what changes would you make?

5 nothing to complain

3. How highly would you rate forum activity? If it's too low, what do you think could be done to help improve it?

4 in my opinion the forum is quite active but not sure what others think

4. How highly would you rate the content on the forum itself? Are there sections that you think should be added/removed?

5. How easy was it to integrate into the OPF community? If you had any difficulties, what can be done to help?

4 quite easy but you just need to learn to know most people

6. Any other general comments/ideas for forum improvement

nope (grin should be nicer)

1. Do you follow OPF on any social media platforms?

yes on fb I see sometimes updates and stuff which helps me to keep track on the chapters and such

2. If yes, how often do you see/interact with their content?

interact not really but I notice it's newfeed once or twice a week

3. If no, why not?

because don't know what I should say or not but I like it mostly

4. Is there anything you'd like to see from OPF social media pages that hasn't been done yet?

nope

5. Do you think social media is important in raising forum awareness?

yes it can help raise it's popularity

6. Did you find the forum through social media?

nope via google

8. Would OPF benefit from joining any other social media platforms? If yes, which ones?

idk

1. Are you subscribed to the One Piece Forum YouTube channel?

probably not sure

2. If yes, how often do you watch videos there?

sometimes depends

3. If no, why not?
    4. What content from the YouTube channel do you particularly enjoy
    5. Is there anything you want to see from the YouTube channel that you haven't yet? i.e. Different types of videos/podcasts etc.
    6. How likely would you be to recommend our YouTube channel to a friend who follows One Piece but isn't on the forum?
    7. Should the OPF YouTube channel cover anime/manga that aren't One Piece?
    Thank you for your time!

Marco Polo likes this.
  5. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Moderator Member of the Year 2017 YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

1. How satisfied are you with your OPF experience as a whole so far? Can anything be done to improve your overall forum experience? fine, 5
    2. How satisfied are you with the way the current staff team are running the forum? If applicable, what changes would you make? Sometimes missing mods,but Grin & MP will do fine too now since they are pretty active/addicted
    3. How highly would you rate forum activity? If it's too low, what do you think could be done to help improve it? depends on which day it is, or when the chapter comes out 5, other days from 2-4.
    4. How highly would you rate the content on the forum itself? Are there sections that you think should be added/removed? 4, certainly MP's shitposts. Otherwise OP threads are okay, discussions are good
    5. How easy was it to integrate into the OPF community? If you had any difficulties, what can be done to help? 5, Easy lovely people
    6. Any other general comments/ideas for forum improvement. Editting in NSFW pls

1. Do you follow OPF on any social media platforms? yup
    2. If yes, how often do you see/interact with their content? when they post I see it
    3. If no, why not? Social interaction? ieuw
    4. Is there anything you'd like to see from OPF social media pages that hasn't been done yet? Post reviews, chapter threads (not only on thursday)
    5. Do you think social media is important in raising forum awareness? people will comment on the SM instead of here, lazy af
    6. Did you find the forum through social media? Nope
    7. If yes, which content shared on social media made you want to join? Nope
    8. Would OPF benefit from joining any other social media platforms? If yes, which ones? Snapchat #OPFSELFIES

1. Are you subscribed to the One Piece Forum YouTube channel? yup, I had to.
    2. If yes, how often do you watch videos there? yup, I had to.
    3. If no, why not? yup
    4. What content from the YouTube channel do you particularly enjoy? The reviews are nice, discussions are lit, maybe reviews a bit long
    5. Is there anything you want to see from the YouTube channel that you haven't yet? i.e. Different types of videos/podcasts etc.the marine top 10 from Zeek
    6. How likely would you be to recommend our YouTube channel to a friend who follows One Piece but isn't on the forum? Friends?
    7. Should the OPF YouTube channel cover anime/manga that aren't One Piece? No

Marco Polo and Grin like this.
  6. Monster Trio

青眼の究極竜
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Using @Grin 's format (thank u)

1. 5/5
    2. 3/5, don't see the need to keep inactive mods. But the recent additions made it better.
    3. 4/5, think it got better recently
    4. 3/5, there's some inactive forums out there (Specific manga/anime ex)
    5. 4/5, I think the warm welcome is great, but, maybe still keep in touch after that would be better.
    6. Give us money plox (grin should be nicer)

Note: One Piece Forum are currently on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    1. Only Facebook sometimes
    2. Not that often, but I just check out the page itself
    3. -
    4. Not really, maybe get other members interested in some theory threads?
    5. Yes it's a way to get new members. Just need to get them out of lurking.
    6. Yeah though only lurked at first
    7. Chapter thread links.
    8. Don't think so, didn't even know we had Instagram.. Twitter and Facebook should suffice.

1. Yeap
    2. When I feel like it, and browsing YT anyways
    3. -
    4. Don't have anything specific.
    5. -
    6. Surely if they're into theories and stuff.
    7. If people are willing to do so, sure.

Marco Polo and G12 like this.
  7. menma

Uncle
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#7 menma, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017

1. 4, think there is a little too much focus on creativity zone compared to One piece section
    2. 2, i am satisfied with those of you that are active, but those who arrent here and haven't showed up for month now should get replaced
    3. i will give it a 3, i think it can become a lot better if we just make a few adjustments. for example. Just look how activ the creativity zone is, we can take that example and hold a One piece turnement once a month to make the reason why we are even here in the first place even more active.
    4. IT, Japanese Culture should be removed. Change the manga serials in the Specific manga/anime section to series that is more active in the threads then those there already is now (example Naruto and Bleach already ended, no reasons for keep that there in my opinion!)
    5. for me personally it wasn't hard, but i am also older than most people in here. Must say that i think it is harder for younger people. Most of the people have a strong sarcastic tone also to people who just joined. That i think needs to be improved, how you talk to one another is your choice, but atleast give the new members a chance to settle in before you start off with being sarcastic in their threads/theory's
    6. honestly don't care, just don't start to over use awards that can be shown like Marineford.
    1. yes facebook only
    2. only read what they post there never post there myself.
    3. i use the forum, no need to use facebook
    4. nah
    5. It's important to raise the awareness but the SM shouldn't be a place were people discussed the different things though.
    6. found it on google
    7. google
    8. nope. this is a one piece forum not an tv station.
    1. Yes
    2. whenever there is a new video out
    3. i do
    4. theory's and the discussions we have on the forum
    5. i always enjoy the chapter reviews, i think it would be nice to take up good well made theory's and discuss them on the youtube channel.
    6. i would recommend it right away, to see if he will enjoy it.
    7. That could indeed bring more activity to other mangas/animes. Though i think this is only something that should be done if there is man power and time to do so.

Mikanami and Marco Polo like this.
  8. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

section 1

1.) 5/5 I 'd say OPForum is close to perfect. @Owl did great job in making it what it became today...
    2.) 5/5 However some guy called @Marco Polo is asking some strange questions... Be on a look out for that lad ! ;) To make staff perfect i'd be good to have someone who'd be monitoring threads and filter duplicates or something similar
    3.) 3/5 sadly... Some threads are well active when others are almost dead. And i'm not talking off topic ones but like ''anime'' in general...
    4.) 4/5 ... Think i had long conversation with @Owl on this topic a while back.. 'd have to to recheck that and come back to you with answer,...
    5.) 5/5 ... Joined same time as @Cobain my partner in crime ... xD ... and we rocked OPF from the start and we still wish to keep rocking it for another decade.
    6.) 5/5 Forum is A-OK... any improvement 'd just be enthusiastic addition.

section 2

1.) FB / YouTube.
    2.) I often leave feedbacks... maybe not as much i 'd
    3.) know people mostly on forum and am unsure with whom i'am conversing on social media....
    4.) Maybe bring up other stuff releted to anime/manga ... not just OP. I mean i saw other shizzle too but if you want to generate even bigger audiance u'd have to expand the horizon...
    5.) Yes
    6.) No
    7.) /
    8.) IDK... maybe... erm... reddit?

Section 3

1.) Yes
    2.) Weekly (Can't get enough of my fav. youtuber @Mapache ;) ;) ; ) )
    3.) /
    4.) OP manga discussions but Theories are growing up to me as well recently !
    5.) I'd be nice if we had some OPForum original AWM's ... :)
    6.) I'm trying constantly ...
    7.) It SHOULD !

Owl and Marco Polo like this.
  9. Marco Polo

circus act
    Expand Collapse

Thankyou for all the responses so far! I'll re-read them and put something together for the team to discuss

Anyone else with a spare minute, please do reply as well

Kyros and Skivar like this.
  10. Tony

The Lurking Legend
    Haoshoku Haki YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

#10 Tony, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017

1. 5/5 forum is laif. To improve my overall experience, try to focus a bit more on the One Piece related sections. They are a mess honestly.
    2. 4/5 i think the team is good as it is and like how slowly, most of the mods get their owns tasks. In relation to what i previously said, give a mod the task to focus on the One Piece sections.
    3. 3/5 could be a bit more active from time to time but can't really complain since i'm a lurker as well, a lot of times. I know you're working on it but try getting more people to sign up through Facebook.
    4. 3/5 some sections seem a bit unnecessary and some are bit messy. The overall set up seems fine though. (See above for opinion about One Piece sections)
    5. 5/5 long time ago but it's always been a nice and welcoming community, as far as i know.
    6. I think i said it all in the above comments.

1. Nope
    2. -
    3. I don't have Facebook or Instagram and i'm not active on Twitter.
    4. Marco Polo nudes
    5. Absolutely and i think assigning a "Social Media Mod" was a very good step!
    6. Nope
    7. -
    8. OPF Snapchat pls. Nah, i think it's fine as it is.

1. Yes! With 3 accounts even.
    2. I watch most of the videos like 2 or 3 times but really never on the channel itself.
    3. -
    4. Everything really, the reviews are great and Jawarco vids always manage to learn me something new.
    5. Yes, i would like to involve the forum a lot more in the videos. But yeah, we've been talking about that.
    6. I showed a couple of vids to my 2 friends who also watch it but sadly, they aren't as enthousiastic about One Piece as i am.
    7. Shouldn't be a priority for now but maybe in the future, when the channel keeps on growing!

Love this forum though and it really became part of my life over the years. Hope to stay active for an even longer time <3

Marco Polo likes this.
  11. pskecount

Busoshoku Haki YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

1.How satisfied are you with your OPF experience as a whole so far? Can anything be done to improve your overall forum experience?

4/5 It's has been really a Good Experience :blush:.

2.How satisfied are you with the way the current staff team are running the forum? If applicable, what changes would you make?

5/5 You all do everything as possible and also manage the forum so well ;).

3.How highly would you rate forum activity? If it's too low, what do you think could be done to help improve it?

3/5 Well the activity depends mostly on the community members on their daily life routine and all... so there's not much we can do here but Yes :) having more community members would sure improve the activity on the forum :blush:.

4.How highly would you rate the content on the forum itself? Are there sections that you think should be added/removed?

5/5 I think the forum has a lot of content that You can find elsewhere and also many new stuff too ;). It's all Thanks to the old members who have created variety of threads where we can share, enjoy, compete & learn :blush:.

5.How easy was it to integrate into the OPF community? If you had any difficulties, what can be done to help?

4/5 It's all Good. I had no difficulties since I joined... Even if I had :confused: the members here are so friendly and Good to help anyone out ;) so no problem at all.

6.Any other general comments/ideas for forum improvement

OPForum is one of the most active communities I have seen :) & over that the site design and Interface and functioning is so Good that there's hardly anything to make it better. Of course new things keep coming... so I think eventually this community 'll sure become one of the best communities over Internet at least for One Piece Fans not to mention any anime or manga fan would find it so Great :blush:.

Thank you for your time!

You're Welcome :blush: Thanks for Everything You do.

Marco Polo likes this.
  12. Captain Pedro

r u so bored ur reading this?
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Section 1:
    (5/5)
    2. (5/5)
    3. (4/5)
    4. (4/5)
    5. (5/5)
    6. The mobile site could be improved.....

13. 4thBlade

Inner weeb > Responsibilities
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Just to not make you guys scroll so much, i'll put it on spoiler.
    1. How satisfied are you with your OPF experience as a whole so far? Can anything be done to improve your overall forum experience? 5/5 :D it's my first ever serious forum, i don't even know what to criticize about.
    2. How satisfied are you with the way the current staff team are running the forum? If applicable, what changes would you make? 4/5 well, pretty sure they're doing great at whatever they're tasked to do.
    3. How highly would you rate forum activity? If it's too low, what do you think could be done to help improve it? 3/5 just about the right amount of posts/threads/activities i'd want to see on weekends.
    4. How highly would you rate the content on the forum itself? Are there sections that you think should be added/removed? 5/5 it has almost everything!
    5. How easy was it to integrate into the OPF community? If you had any difficulties, what can be done to help? 5/5 for me, but i've seen some newcomers come and go, it's a little bit sad. Maybe if they could be well versed by our different activities, we'll get them to be on board for a long while.
    6. Any other general comments/ideas for forum improvement. Nothing i can think of.

1. Do you follow OPF on any social media platforms? No
    2. If yes, how often do you see/interact with their content? ....
    3. If no, why not? Didn't really try to search for OPF in other platforms.
    4. Is there anything you'd like to see from OPF social media pages that hasn't been done yet? idk tho
    5. Do you think social media is important in raising forum awareness? Yes. Put the best of the best to gather some newcomers.
    6. Did you find the forum through social media? No.
    7. If yes, which content shared on social media made you want to join? ...
    8. Would OPF benefit from joining any other social media platforms? If yes, which ones? Uhh.. maybe facebook ?

1. Are you subscribed to the One Piece Forum YouTube channel? No
    2. If yes, how often do you watch videos there? ...
    3. If no, why not? I still don't know what the contents are in there :p and i'm too lazy for theories/discussions via video.
    4. What content from the YouTube channel do you particularly enjoy ...
    5. Is there anything you want to see from the YouTube channel that you haven't yet? i.e. Different types of videos/podcasts etc. Not long videos, like maybe 2-3 minutes, like trivias, or compilation of epic moments or whatever.
    6. How likely would you be to recommend our YouTube channel to a friend who follows One Piece but isn't on the forum? Not so much to be honest. I don't even watch it myself.
    7. Should the OPF YouTube channel cover anime/manga that aren't One Piece? Nah, i don't think it'll be good for the channel's name.

14. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

1. How satisfied are you with your OPF experience as a whole so far? Can anything be done to improve your overall forum experience? 5/5 Would love to have an Ace emoji tough, it would greatly improve my forum life @Owl . :luffy:
    2. How satisfied are you with the way the current staff team are running the forum? 5/5 I think you guys are doing a great job!
    3. How highly would you rate forum activity? If it's too low, what do you think could be done to help improve it? I think the activity changes from 3/5 to 4/5 also just based on us users here and our activity. I dont mind it tough.
    4. How highly would you rate the content on the forum itself? 5/5 This place is full of possibilities and threads to join in.
    5. How easy was it to integrate into the OPF community? Very easy. It was easy to join the conversation and get to know everyone. Of course one needs to be active themself too, but I felt that people here were very welcoming and warm. <3
    6. Any other general comments/ideas for forum improvement Ace emoji

1. Do you follow OPF on any social media platforms? Nope, not right now
    2. If yes, how often do you see/interact with their content? -
    3. If no, why not? I dont have other social medias beside facebook, and at first I felt it being too personal. Right now Im thinking of following the forum there too.
    4. Is there anything you'd like to see from OPF social media pages that hasn't been done yet? -
    5. Do you think social media is important in raising forum awareness? In the current world yes, most people do have many different social medias, so they might find this place based on another social media.
    6. Did you find the forum through social media? Nope, I just google one piece forum and choose this place. Cause the banner is awsome and this place seemed nice.
    7. If yes, which content shared on social media made you want to join? -
    8. Would OPF benefit from joining any other social media platforms? If yes, which ones? One that is popular and you can find OP stuff there, like tumbrl maby, or something.

1. Are you subscribed to the One Piece Forum YouTube channel? I think so
    2. If yes, how often do you watch videos there? I watch OP videos when I feel like it, so Id say monthly maby..
    3. If no, why not? -
    4. What content from the YouTube channel do you particularly enjoy -
    5. Is there anything you want to see from the YouTube channel that you haven't yet? i.e. Different types of videos/podcasts etc. -
    6. How likely would you be to recommend our YouTube channel to a friend who follows One Piece but isn't on the forum? I would say they should check it out if they are interested
    7. Should the OPF YouTube channel cover anime/manga that aren't One Piece? Nah, if theres a need for that I think you should make a complete different channel. This. Is. One Piece. *sparta voice*

Marco Polo likes this.
  15. Twelve

Boo'd up (^∇^)
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

1. How satisfied are you with your OPF experience as a whole so far? 4/5
    2. How satisfied are you with the way the current staff team are running the forum? 5/5
    3. How highly would you rate forum activity? 4/5 We see the same people all the time. I just have no idea how it could be improved since most of us have other priorities
    4. How highly would you rate the content on the forum itself? 3/5 because of the One Piece section. I'm not much of a discussion person myself but I feel that we need to step up our discussion game.
    5. How easy was it to integrate into the OPF community? I was very intimidated by the haki users at first xD But I realized that OPF was full of friendly and welcoming people so it wasn't hard to feel at home.
    6. Any other general comments/ideas for forum improvement I'm good. I couldn't ask for a better place to chill and discuss stuff

1. Do you follow OPF on any social media platforms? Yes. 3 of 3 accounts.
    2. If yes, how often do you see/interact with their content? 4 out of 5 times, probably. I like most of the content.
    3. If no, why not?
    4. Is there anything you'd like to see from OPF social media pages that hasn't been done yet? An album/ collection of One Piece facts? (But I guess you could just Google those things/ wikia page)
    5. Do you think social media is important in raising forum awareness? Yes! I discovered OPF because of its Facebook page.
    6. Did you find the forum through social media? Yep!
    7. If yes, which content shared on social media made you want to join? I don't remember which particular content but it was a link to a chapter discussion.
    8. Would OPF benefit from joining any other social media platforms? If yes, which ones? I believe those 3 platforms are already enough. Fb and Ig are big right now.

1. Are you subscribed to the One Piece Forum YouTube channel? Yes. I was the 3rd subscriber :cool:
      [​IMG]
    2. If yes, how often do you watch videos there? Whenever they get released.
    3. If no, why not?
    4. What content from the YouTube channel do you particularly enjoy? The chapter reviews
    5. Is there anything you want to see from the YouTube channel that you haven't yet? Random games played by forum members? A trivia quiz about One Piece, for example. One person will serve as a quiz master and there would be contestants. But I guess this is such a hassle to record xD
    6. How likely would you be to recommend our YouTube channel to a friend who follows One Piece but isn't on the forum? Very likely. I talk to a couple of friends about OPF and the stuff here on a regular basis.
    7. Should the OPF YouTube channel cover anime/manga that aren't One Piece? No.

Marco Polo and pskecount like this.
  16. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

1. How satisfied are you with your OPF experience as a whole so far? Can anything be done to improve your overall forum experience? 5
    2. How satisfied are you with the way the current staff team are running the forum? If applicable, what changes would you make? 4 they should post more and be more active
    3. How highly would you rate forum activity? If it's too low, what do you think could be done to help improve it? 4 too much same people posting...it isnt bad but forum must work on bringing new people which will stay here
    4. How highly would you rate the content on the forum itself? Are there sections that you think should be added/removed? 5
    5. How easy was it to integrate into the OPF community? If you had any difficulties, what can be done to help? 5 it was easy
    6. Any other general comments/ideas for forum improvement forum maybe need teams/groups. Theory group (people which are good for theories), Chapter review group (group which will explain chapters and find important stuff) ect.

1. Do you follow OPF on any social media platforms? yes
    2. If yes, how often do you see/interact with their content? Facebook often others not so much
    3. If no, why not? dont have time
    4. Is there anything you'd like to see from OPF social media pages that hasn't been done yet? TOP 10 animes (choosen by members) cover it on youtube/ TOP 10 OP moments (also choosen by members of forum) cover with video on youtube ect. It will bring more posts and more views on youtube chanel
    5. Do you think social media is important in raising forum awareness? yes
    6. Did you find the forum through social media? nope
    8. Would OPF benefit from joining any other social media platforms? If yes, which ones? Instagram and twitter maybe

1. Are you subscribed to the One Piece Forum YouTube channel? yes
    2. If yes, how often do you watch videos there? not often
    3. If no, why not? they arent intresting enough for me
    4. What content from the YouTube channel do you particularly enjoy Dont have any
    5. Is there anything you want to see from the YouTube channel that you haven't yet? i.e. Different types of videos/podcasts etc. TOP 10 animes (choosen by members) cover it on youtube/ TOP 10 OP moments (also choosen by members of forum) cover with video on youtube ect. It will bring more posts and more views on youtube chanel
    6. How likely would you be to recommend our YouTube channel to a friend who follows One Piece but isn't on the forum? dont have many friends which are into OP but to help forum I will recommend to any friend.
    7. Should the OPF YouTube channel cover anime/manga that aren't One Piece? of course

Marco Polo likes this.
  17. Booker

Not A Member
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#17 Booker, Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    I'll be blunt, so sensitive people might not wanna read this.
    Not to mention that I'm 9 months late and either did a lot change in these 9 months, considering the ratings of the others, or I have completely different standards.

1. 3-ish/5
      I can vent some boredom here and found a handful of people who are interesting to talk to, even if it isn't about the stuff I'd like to talk about.
      More forum themes, general clean up and re-orgnization, though I think stuff is currentely on its way to change, so I'll see.
    2. ?/5
      You don't see a good mod doing his work,unless they hold contests and stuff. So I'd say that I'm fine in general, except for @Seiryu who isn't around. Even if it is his private life that holds him back, and this is a general rule that I follow, a mod that can't be active is a bad mod, no matter how good he is when around. There's a lot that can (and, in my opinion, should) be done in the OP section(s).
    3. 1 - 2/5 (depending on the day, averaging in closer to 1, at least in the subs that I visit)
      Close to no activity in general and if there is some, then is it often lacking in actual content.
      The only way I know how it improve activity is to get new member who are interested in talking; and a lot of new member at once at that. Otherwise, promote newer series who are well received by the masses and that can generate content and get rid of old, dead ones instead; aka archive old stuff and make room for new things that are currentely trending, hope to attract new member that way, if the old crew around isn't interested in it.
    4. 2 - 3-ish/5
      There defenitely is some content around that is worth reading and arguing about, but the majority of stuff that I've seen is rather meh. Poorly explained/fleshed out or simply unintersting or flat out stupid topics.
      About sections that could get added removed, look at the point above this one, otherwise would I need to get into detail here and I currentely don't have motivation to do so.
    5. - /5
      I don't consider myself to be integrated, neither do I care about it.
      I'm not here to make friends or anything, that's a side effect at best.
      In that sense, I haven't tried and wouldn't know how to make it easier.
    6. You'll here from me in the suggestions section if that's the case.

1. No
    2. -
    3. I don't use any anymore
    4. -
    5. Most certainly
    6. Back in the days I found ForumPiece via Facebook, yes
    7. Some theory, I guess
    8. All that might attract new people, if the page is hosted properly and if the page admin has experience with medium he is working in

1. No
    2. -
    3. Not interested in videos about OP
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. If done properly or in a way that creates attention, then why not?

Marco Polo likes this.
  18. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

1. 5/5: OPF is, if not the most, one of the friendly, civil and professional forums (all kinds) which I joined.
    2. 5/5 Admins and Mods are nice. I think they're doing great so far.
    3. 4/5 I think we need more people to engage in daily topics, especially in the One Piece sections.
    4. 4/5 Sections are fine as is by now. If it's fine, subcategories can also be made, especially in the Theories section.
    5. 5/5 Very easy. Just like what I said earlier, OPF people are very friendly.
    6. -/5 My only major concern actually are the spams.

1. Yes.
    2. I often share contents but it's not as often as you think because I'm not very active on social media.
    3. N/A
    4. Nothing in particular. Perhaps a live civil debate would be interesting.
    5. Of course, it can attract people to read/watch and support One Piece, and join and support OPF.
    6. No.
    7. N/A
    8. Of course. If it's possible to join LinkedIn I think that would be great.

1. No.
    2. N/A
    3. I have no YouTube account in particular.
    4. I usually watch manga reviews when I still have a free time and less difficulties regarding our internet connection.
    5. A theory video perhaps? Or a documentary-ish video about One Piece or OPF.
    6. If the channel will become more active then it would be very recommendable to anyone.
    7. Why not? But I think right now, it would be the best to focus with One Piece contents.

Marco Polo likes this.
  19. Marco Polo

circus act
    Expand Collapse

Wow, it's been a while since I went and read through this, sorry for not getting back to this sooner

Anyone who fills this out in the future, tag me in the post so I make sure I see it, lol

20. Marco Polo

circus act
    Expand Collapse

I'd like to revive this discussion, but just for the actual forum part (social media stuff is doing fine and the YouTube channel is on indefinite hiatus since everyone's busy)

1. How satisfied are you with your OPF experience as a whole so far?
    2. Can anything be done to improve your overall forum experience?
    3. How satisfied are you with the way the current staff team are running the forum?
    4. How highly would you rate forum activity?
    5. What would you do to help improve forum activity?
    6. Would you be willing to help run forum events alongside the forum team?
    7. How highly would you rate the content on the forum?
    8. How easy was it to integrate into the OPF community?
    9. Is there anything that the community can do to make new members feel more welcome?
    10. Are there any general suggestions you have for forum improvement?