1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

[Possible Spoilers] After Wano Arc to War & Others

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by DBeardMan, Jul 24, 2018.

1. DBeardMan

Expand Collapse

Hi. I dont know if I am allowed to post this here but...
    this spoiler came from someone who might be a credible source. I AM NOT SAYING IT'S 100% TRUE.

Note: I may not remember all what he said because I felt sad knowing these things -_-

As from what he told me. The written OP mangga is now currently in war (after WANO ARC).
    • · in Wano Arc there will be a clash between Luffy & Shanks vs Kaido & Bigmom.
    • · 3 new nakama joined the crew. One of them is Marco. He is the new doctor of the crew because Chopper died in wano. (as we know ODA stated before, that someone will die).
    • · Zoro will fight 1vs1 against Kaido. He said Zoro is so strong he thinks he is in same power as Luffy. (mentioned Zoro fan will be extremely happy)
    • · Luffy Has Gear 5th (all in black).
    • · Kaido’s DF is King of Beast. not Dragon DF. (Kaido himself admitted it).
    • · The ending of Wano Arc was that Monkey D. Dragon came to help with luffy fighting Kaido.
    • · The Great War will start in Wano.

Currently the written manga is now at WAR (Monkey D. Dragon vs Black Beard)
    • · Monkey D. Dragon’s DF is related to weather. not zoan type DF. He said they don’t know yet more about this because it is still not finish written by ODA.
    • · He mentioned that during this war Brook is like the MVP for stealing or making copies of all poneglyphs.

Other things he mentioned:
    • · Joy Boy is the First King.
    • · Kaido can only be defeated by Joy Boy, Monkey D. Kong, White Beard, Gol D. Roger.
    • · Before Gol D. Roger became King of Pirates, it was Kaido, Kong who ruled the seas (or was the King) but he or they did not reach raftel.
    • · Monkey D. Kong is the strongest character in OP and he is Monkey D. Garp’s father.
    • · Another legendary character will be introduced and it will be Green Bull.
    • · Green Bull is a male in gender.

2. GoldenVenus

Reigning Lord of the Underworld
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

#2 GoldenVenus, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    How accurate is this?? @Seiryu

Seiryu likes this.
  3. marvel chuks

Expand Collapse

So chopper died?

4. Admiral Ryokugyu

New Marineford
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Eiichiro Oda NEVER gives such details to anyone, not even to Shueisha's executives. This is all speculations and lies.

First mistake. Oda said this right when Skypiea arc began. It was later revealed that what he meant was the " death " of the Going Merry.

Typical fan speculation. Just go to Google Images and type Luffy Gear 5. In the majority of pictures, Luffy is all black.

There is no mythological creature named King of Beasts.

Dafuq u talking about ?

Oh so Dragon who appeared 20 years ago in Loguetown arc ... and Oda still didn't finish writing about his abilities ?

Brook was the MVP of WCI when he broke Mother Carmel's photo, fought Big Mom, made copy of the Road Poneglyph ... and now you're telling me Brook is the MVP of Wano ? Why not making Brook the new protagonist then ??

Now should i believe you or believe Oda ? Oda said that before Roger's era, Rox were conquering the seas. You're saying that Kaido and Kong were conquering the seas. Nonsense.

LMFAO Kong has approximately the same age as Garp. Use your brain my friend.

I can't stand the wannabes who keep sharing lies and say they are spoilers from credible sources, it's a disrespect to Eiichiro Oda's work. He's working so hard to make the story great and some nerds keep sharing this so-called spoilers to trick people, who might actually believe this and think that the story of ONE PIECE will go this boring and uninteresting way.

@Seiryu can you please block this thing or at least move it to the theories section ?

camoramo24 and Seiryu like this.
  5. DBeardMan

Expand Collapse

Like I said " I AM NOT SAYING IT'S 100% TRUE"...
    all I am sure of is the guy who told me this is also japanese who knows ODA. whom I cannot mention the relationship between them...
    AND I also mentioned "I dont know if I am allowed to post this here"... so it really doesnt matter If I get blocked or what. I just wanted to share what that dude told me. and FYI even mangga is being MAFIA in japan. So sorry to let you know that.
    I dont need to argue with you about these things, because all I want to do is to share, not to argue with some thugs.

6. Admiral Ryokugyu

New Marineford
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I never told him to block you. I requested him to block the thread or move it to the theories section so that it can be considered a theory.

A guy who knows Oda told you about what's gonna happen in the manga. Okay i believe you ...

7. BooSheyt

Expand Collapse

That's sad if Chopper will die. Luffy can't become the King of the Pirates. As Luffy said "He can't become the King of the Pirates without Sanji in his crew".

8. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Thanks for the tag @GoldenVenus. I'm locking the thread, and probably will delete the thread upon confirmation from the higher-ups. As @Admiral Ryokugyu mentioned, this is appropriate for the theories section. At least I've got printed books to reference the leaked spoilers for his former editors. Assuming we have no source, this is going to be deleted or moved/renamed. If a source can provided, probably start a conversation with myself or one of the other mods/admin.

9. bandurista24

Fifth Emperor
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Theres absolutely no way kong is garps father. and also kaidou already said he will kill big mom if she goes to wano so its not possible they will team up. and kaidou is not on top before roger smh. if he is, then why is he not even in the conversation of rogers era, where the strongest is roger wb shiki garp and sengoku smh