1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Possible Wano Reveals/Ideas?

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Mosshead, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Mosshead

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

So this isn't really a theory but just ideas I think are possible to happen in Wano Kuni.
    Keep in mind these ideas aren't entirely mine so you may have seen a few speculations of these already.

1. So first things first I think Shiki will FINALLY!! appear in the series during Wano. (Unfortunately for me not as the Shogun)
    If I had any hope of proof for it right now it would be because the "hanging roof" that hangs above the sumo ring seems to be floating instead of hanging from wire/string and this could be because of Shiki DF power. Shiki is also a dual wield Master Swordsman so I also think Wano would be a good place for him to show up.

2. Speaking off that, there's also another dual wielding character we all know that's possibly loose in Wano Kuni aswell..
    Who we know as Killer.
    We're quite aware on the possible whereabouts of Kidd, Apoo and Hawkins but where could Killer be? Did he betray Kidd to? Or did he get his ass kicked alongside his Captain?
    This goes of the idea that Shiki is in Wano and It has me thinking that Killer was spared by Kaido due to an Alliance that Kaido and Shiki made. (Shiki is known to have a beast type army of his own also)
    But how does this Alliance effect Killer? Well because Shiki and Killer are Father and Son. They have the same hair too but basically the whole concept was that Killer was spared because of his relation to Shiki and they a currently with each other. (Killer may also wear a mask possibly to not draw much attention to himself)

3. I think Apoo went to fetch Jack from the ocean floor. His roar of the sea can probably move the ocean. (Apoo did question Kidd on Sabaody Island If he had any idea how strong he actually was) but idk.

4. This ones about Basil Hawkins. I've seen a lot of speculations about Hawkins but these are my thoughts inspired from all these ideas and I think it makes a good discussion.
    Some people think Hawkins will betray Kaido at some time but I don't think so. I think he really wants to protect Kaido. But for what reason? Basil Hawkins is afraid of DEATH!! But what does this have to do with protecting Kaido?
    He doesn't need protection? From whom? The Beast cant even kill himself?... But maybe Hawkins can?
    Let me explain. (somehow)
    Kaido looks like he would rip anyone in half if they stood in his way without question, so escaping his presence would seem impossible to most. But he may also be more reasonable then we think towards ones he deem worthy of doing something for him.
    During Kaido interception of the Kidd, Apoo and Hawkins Alliance, I think there's a possibility that either:

1- Hawkins seen his chances of survival were less than 1%, Figured that Kaido was suicidal and offered to create a doll that could grant him death if Hawkins was killed but in return Hawkins would gain Kaido endurance and Kaido cannot kill Hawkins himself therefore changing his chances and possibly measuring his lifespan through Kaidos Destiny.
    (Possibly not even drawing his own cards anymore because he'll die without Kaido)

2- Hawkins seen his chances of survival were way above average and figured it wasn't because they defeated Kaido but joined him instead.

3- Hawkins seen Kaidos chances of survival / death was 99% / 1%, figured he was suicidal and proceeded to make a truce through his voo doo abilities.

It could've happened in another way but I think it went somewhere along the lines of that
    So basically its possible that Basil Hawkins is using Kaido for a chance to live longer and Kaido is using Hawkins for a chance to die sooner.
    The only betrayal I would see is that Hawkins will refuse to die by not letting anybody get close to Kaido therefore protecting him in one way or another.

5. O-Tama and Momonosuke probably the future rulers of Wano Kuni.

Anyway those are a few ideas and reveals I think could happen in this Arc.
    What do you guys think and do you also have any thoughts off these ideas or of your own?

And do you think anything you've read here could possibly happen/ be happening?

Seiryu, Marco Polo and Finalbeta like this.
  2. Finalbeta

Expand Collapse

I can see Momo ruling Wano tbh I don't know why but I have this strong feeling xd he would be the perfect future ruler

3. KKG

KKG
    If you support watermarks i hate you
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Since we are speaking about Wano...
    There is a way to defeat Kaido:
    Luffy ties kegs filled with sake,5000L in total on his right arm using Gear 4th and go with Gomu Gomu Noooooo....King Kong Doranku Gan right in Kaido's mouth,Kaido's nose will smeel the sake inside those kegs wich will be crushed on impact and open his huge mouth by instinct to drink it all and then voilá! Kaido falls induced in alcoholic coma,then Luffy can pick his body and throw him into the ocean.
    You have to admit this is an excellent idea.
    [​IMG]

4. Ok990

Expand Collapse

I have this crazy idea its 99.9% unlikely but i do believe ace will save the day in wano.

Finalbeta likes this.
  5. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Some interesting predictions here

1. I never thought about Shiki showing up anywhere in the main story tbh, but he would fit well in this arc. The floating roof is weird, maybe they’ll explain it some other way but Shiki being responsible checks out

2. I would think Killer is too loyal to his captain to abandon him. I feel like he’d be the type to go free only if he can get Kidd and the rest of the hook too. Otherwise he’d probably remain imprisoned

3. I agree

4. I do think Hawkins is being cautious because of his card readings, he doesn’t seem like the kind to take a gamble on the “1%” event occurring

5. Momonosuke will be for sure, O-Tama seems to have other goals at the moment

6. Johannes

Expand Collapse

This is interesting! But I don't know about this Shiki and Killer being father and Son just because they have the same hair (can Vinsmoke Judge be included too? they do have the same hair also)

I always thought of Tama as a distant relative or a retainer of the Kozuki Clan.

7. Fanboy_213

Expand Collapse

I would imagine later down the line in Wano Zoro will gain some new power ups of some sort and that the later battles will focus on the straw hats who weren't in the whole cake island arc such as Zoro, Usopp, Robin and possibly Sanji getting a new power up as well. Yes since its plot armor luffy will gain a new power up maybe a enhanced version of haki or gear 5

8. Finalbeta

Expand Collapse

Revival huh? There are many theories about that but I never trusted them much because I don't want to delude myself but it would be so great I'd love OP even more if it happens

9. Ok990

Expand Collapse

The things that made me so suspicious is that marco said " i have a message for ace brother....... you saidhe as goin to wano right?" And later o tama said that ace promised her that hed be back.Also i do not believe roger only child is dead so...

10. Hallowed King

Expand Collapse

I think that if any of the ideas you mentioned happened they would prove a great addition to the arc. Some, such as, the Hawkins betrayal seem much less likely but would still be awesome if they were to happen

11. GoldenVenus

Lord of the Underworld
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I do agree that the hanging roof really seems like it's floating and not being tied by ropes or anything like in a real sumo ring. This could be because of someone's ability, but just because there are floating objects still doesn't fully prove Shiki would be there. I, for one, don't think having Shiki in this arc is gonna be a good idea. Shiki is already considered a huge character, who's left a huge impact, even though he still hasn't appeared in the main storyline. The idea of Shiki being closely acquainted with Kaido or working with him totally puts me off. We don't need to cram all these huge characters into one arc (Kaido-BM alliance is big enough atm)

About Hawkins, well, can't be too sure about what he's gonna do. He won't betray Kaido (at least for now) he should be smart enough to know the outcome. But, I've said this before, all these Supernovas are super ambitious. Yeah, atm we might see Hawkins, Drake and Apoo following Kaido. But I can bet they all have their own agendas, and allying with Kaido is just a part of that agenda. The fact that some of the Supernovas are gathered in Wano (including Kidd) could only mean they have a role to play in this arc. At least that's how I see it.

12. Kia

Kia
    I resemble that remark
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

So a lot of people got hung up on Shiki but I really like the take on Hawkins and the thought put into his DF and how that might play out with relation to Kaido. The fact that the fruit has the ability to make effigies of people and all the power those entail is and will be crucial in the upcoming battle, I agree there. I don’t know if he’s already taken advantage of Kaido’s ennui and made the deal as has been suggested but it is possible. Even if he’s simply allied to save his skin. The fact that he could make an effigy at some point is important to consider because it’s likely that those percentages for Luffy guys will keep getting higher and Hawkins will then switch sides to improve his own odds thereby helping to clinch the deal in their favor. This is especially possible after they rescue Kidd (because who doesn’t see that happening?) and add him to their forces. I had an idea about how they’d recruit Drake but I’ve forgotten it.

Momo is likely being set up as the next ruler if the Kozuki clan is to be put into power. It follows the pattern of Luffy rescuing/aiding displaced/troubled rulers to reclaim/keep their kingdom.

Apoo could be that strong now but he wasn’t right after they left Sabaody because he couldn’t take out the whole herd of boar by himself on that one island. If he had a special sea splitting roar, it should have been sufficient to do so and he would have used it instead of retreating, methinks. Unless, maybe it would have taken out his own people as well? Hmm.

13. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I'm interested on how Moriah, Caribou and CP0 will play in this arc.