1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Potential running period of BNHA?

Discussion in 'Boku no Hero Academia' started by Wolf, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Wolf

Harbringer of Reality
    Haoshoku Haki YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

To the people who are following the current events of BNHA Manga, as you know
    The main antagonist has been shown. I don't how long the villain Alliance can keep on the throwing away the Nemu versions without it boring all of us

What do you assume as the potential chapter range where the end for BNHA would be concluded? And why do you think so?

Personally, I believe if the mangaka can keep this current tempo and story telling, it can span upto 450-500 chapters without it being a drag. The name seems to suggests the focus would be entirely on the academic period. And I can't think of any huge time skips happening coz that would ruin the whole school theme (imo)

What do you guys think?

2. Sprasle

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

As @Wolf said, since the main antagonist has already been shown, I wouldn't say this is going to be that long. In my opinion, it could last from 350 to 500 chapters, depending on how the plot gets.

3. sweetjacky

Purrrrple Kitty
    Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I think this manga has potential to become a few hundred chapters long, maybe around Fairy Tail length if it does well enough. Even after the villain alliance gets defeated it's still possible that there will be new and stronger villains. For all we know they might just be one of a few evil organizations. And I also feel like our students should at least finish high school by the time the manga ends :P

4. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I think the following things need to happen:

1) Midoriya is able to use 100% of his power without assistance or injury

2) Midoriya properly succeeds All Might as the Number 1 Hero

3) Midoriya defeats Shigaraki

I think it'll be done within 500 based on pacing so far