1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. Our One Piece User Tournament is back. Join the fun now!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

R1pp3r's cooking channel

Discussion in 'Cosplay & Misc' started by R1pp3r D. Pervert, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Egameca

What´s This ?
    Expand Collapse

Love fish, love pasta and love pesto :ragewow:

2. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Shark in beer's dough, couscous with veggies and tartar sauce Kcal: 520/portion

Time spent: [​IMG]
    Difficulty: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ingredients: (for 4 people)
    - 6 shark cutlets
    - 2 eggs
    - 2-3dl of beer
    - flour
    - 150g of couscous
    - salt
    - olive oil
    - 1/2 of paprika
    - 1 carrot
    - 1 onion
    - 2 cloves of garlic
    - 50g peas
    - 3 spoons of mayo
    - 1 spoon of mustard
    - 2 pickles
    - 1 1/2 spoon of sour cream

Lets start with beer dough. Take a bowl, add eggs, beer, pinch of salt and mix it together. While mixing gradually add flour, until you get a creamy dough.
    Take the shark cutlets and cut away the bones. Put them into the bowl with dough and let them rest in fridge for ~20 minutes.

Prepare veggies. Wash carrot and peas, peel carrot and cut it into small cubes then put it in a pot together with peas and cook them until soft (~15-20min)
    Peel onion and put it in a pan with oil. Slowly fry it, then add minced garlic and into cubes chopped paprika and continue to slowly fry for another 15 minutes. While frying take a pot and add water. Bring it to the boil and add couscous and 2 pinches of salt. Continue cooking for ~10-20 minutes (depending on couscous you have,...i suggest you follow instructions on the box). When done drain the water and add couscous to veggies and mix them together.

Take a pan, add a good amount of oil into it (i used 2dl) and heat it up. Take in beer dough marinated shark from the fridge and put it directly onto the oil. Now remember shark is done very fast so don't keep it on oil for too long, usually it takes me 3 minutes on each side and that's that.

Now for the tartar sauce... Its one of my fav sauces to go with fried fish... chop pickles really well, take a bowl and put them in. Add sour cream, mayo, mustard and mix them together. If you want you can add some chopped parsley as well. If you don't have pickles you can add lime/lemon juice!

Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

3. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Bolognese style stuffed eggplant with cooked rice and cherry tomatoes Kcal: 590/portion

Ingredients: (for 2 lads)
    - 1 eggplant
    - 1 onion
    - 1 clove of garlic
    - water
    - tomato puree
    - 200g of mixed minced meat
    - 100g of parmesan cheese
    - pepper
    - bay leaf
    - basil
    - oregano
    - olive oil
    - 10 cherry tomatoes

Take a frying pan and add 3 spoons of olive oil and heat it up. Add chopped onion and minced garlic and fry it until glassy-yellow color. Add minced meat and stir until all the meat changes color. Add 1dl of water, cover the pan with lid and slowly fry for ~5min. Add ~100g of tomato puree, 2 pinches of salt, 2 bay leafs, some basil and some oregano, mix everything together, cover the lid and continue to slowly fry for another 5min. Remove bay leafs.
    Take eggplant and wash it. Cut it into half and remove seeds and some of eggplant meat from the inside (so you'll have space for stuffing). Stuff eggplant with Bolognese stuffing, grind cheese on top and place eggplant into a backing pan. Put the pan into oven for 30-40 minutes on 180°c.

Take a pot, add water and salt it. Put it on stove, add rice and cook the rice (~20 minutes tops). Drain the water out.

For tomatoes,...wash them and cut them in half...simple...
    Serve:

Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

4. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Courgette soup Kcal: 210/portion

Ingredients: (for 4 people)
    - 3 courgettes (or ~600g)
    - 180g of sour cream
    - 1 onion
    - 2 cloves of garlic
    - nutmeg
    - salt & pepper
    - 0.6L vegetable broth (0.6L of water and 1 soup cube)
    - olive oil

Preparations: Wash courgettes, slice them in half, remove the seeds and then cut them into cubes. Peel onion and chop it. Mince garlic.
    Take a pot, add 0.6L of water and 1 soup cube and bring it to the boil. Leave it to cook for another 5minutes and you have your vegetable broth.

Take a pan, add oil and heat it up. Add onions, courgettes and garlic and while mixing fast fry everything together. Add broth, cover with lid and leave it to cook for about 15 minutes on lowered heat.

When vegetables in soup soften its done. Take a hand blender and blend everything. Add sour cream and grate some fresh nutmeg. Add salt & pepper to your liking. Blend it again for few seconds and serve it while its hot!

Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

5. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Light pasta with mint Kcal: 350/plate

Ingredients: (for 2 lads)
    - 160g pasta (Farfalle in my case)
    - 100g of cherry tomatoes
    - 10 mint leafs
    - salt
    - olive oil
    - basil
    - oregano

Not much to prepare...Wash tomatoes and cut them in half.
    Take a pot, add a tea spoon of salt and bring water to the boil. Add pasta and cook until al'dente (6-12min, depending on the type of pasta)
    While pasta is cooking take a pan, add 4 spoons of olive oil and start frying cherry tomatoes. Season tomatoes with pinch of oregano and basil and stir. Should be done in ~8 minutes.
    Pour out water from pasta and add tomatoes into it. Add torn mint leafs and serve.

Recommend this this for warm/hot days, when you aren't in mood to cook. It'll refresh you and make your belly full :)

Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

6. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Most famous fast food on balkan - burek. Think some local balkan lads might support me when I say, you have to try it ;)
    I'll be sharing cheese and pizza burek recipes. Personally i know how to make: spinach, potato, meat and apple burek as well but I can't eat burek every day :)

Cheese Burek Kcal: 680/portion

Ingredients: (for 4x burek)
    - 8 slices of filo pastry (2 slices/burek)
    - 400g of curd
    - 100g of sour cream
    - salt
    - water
    - vegetable oil
    - 1 egg

Take a bowl. Put curd, sour cream, egg and salt (add salt to your taste) and mix everything together. This is basically stuffing.
    Take 1st slice of filo pastry and sprinkle it with little water (can brush it if you want). Place 2nd slice over the 1st one and brush it with a little oil. Place about 1-2 spoons of stuffing onto it. Roll it into a roll and bend it.
    Take a baking pan, spread some oil on it and place burek into it. Heat the oven up to 200°c and bake burek for ~30-40minutes. Take burek out every now and then and sprinkle a little of water on it.

Serve as breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack...AT ANY TIME ! Due to this i'll place it under appetizers :)

Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

Pizza burek Kcal: 720/portion

Ingredients: (for 4x burek)
    - 8 slices filo pastry
    - 250g of cheese
    - 200g pizza ham
    - 150g mushrooms in brine (usually champignons)
    - tomato puree
    - oregano
    - vegetable oil

Preparations: Grind the cheese, cut pizza ham into strips, wash mushrooms and cut them a bit... you don't want them to be too thick!

Take 1st slice of filo pastry and sprinkle / brush a little water over it. Take 2nd slice of filo pastry and brush a little of oil onto it. Add 2 table spoons of tomato puree and spread it. Add toppings and spread them evenly. Don't add extra salt, since toppings are salty enough by itself. Season with oregano and roll burek up into a roll. Bend it a bit and place it into a baking pan in which before placing it you added a little oil.
    Put it into a 200°c heated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.

Serve at anytime

Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

7. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Greek salad Kcal: 210/plate

Ingredients: (for 2 Greeks)
    - 100g Feta cheese
    - 1-2 tomatoes
    - 1/2 cucumber
    - ~10 olives (black)
    - 1 onion (red preferred)
    - 1 paprika
    - vinegar
    - salt
    - freshly grind pepper
    - extra virgin olive oil
    - 1/3 tea spoon of oregano

Lots of preparations... 0 cooking :) ... Wash all veggies. Cut onion in circles, paprika, tomatoes and cucumber into cubes, Put everything into a bowl add oregano, salt, vinegar, oil and mix everything together.
    On top add olives and into cubes cut feta cheese (why on top...because you don't want extra salt to be on them since they'r salty by itself already)

Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

8. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

This one i bet everyone 'll love... Sadly i couldn't find translation for it into english so i'll type German/slovenian versions. Even bought new plate for deserts :)

Kaiserschmarrn (Carski praženec) Kcal: 625/portion

Ingredients: (for 2 love birds)
    - 180g of flour
    - 0.25L milk
    - 1 spoon of sugar
    - pinch of salt
    - 1dl of mineral water
    - 2 eggs
    - icing sugar
    - fruit (i used red currants and blueberries)
    - OPTIONAL (raisins dipped in rum)

Break the eggs and separate whites from yolk. In 1st bowl you have whites and you mixed them until you get snowy looking result (suggest you use hand mixer otherwise you might take some time mixing that with fork or something and it'll be exhausting) Leave it and take 2nd bowl in which you got yolk. Add salt, sugar, milk and mix it. Gradually add flour. Add mineral water and mix it. In the END add snow from 1st bowl and slowly mix it into mixture. OPTIONAL now you add raisins if you want but prior to this they have to be dipped in rum for ~30min.
    Take a pan and heat 1 tea spoon of vegetable oil in it. Put your mixture into the pan and leave it for ~4 minutes. Mixture will coagulate a bit and when it does you turn it over and leave it for another 2-3 minutes. Then you take fork of spatula and you tear kaiserschmarrn into bite size pieces. Put it on plate add icing sugar and fruit.

Pic:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

9. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

@"Dugi" requested...

Brownies Kcal: ~450/100g

Ingredients:
    - 250g of butter (for baking)
    - 250g of brown sugar
    - OPTIONAL 200g of sugar (if you don't have brown sugar)
    - 5 eggs
    - 200-250g of black chocolate (for baking with at least 60% coco )
    - 1dl of rum
    - 10g vanilla sugar
    - 60g cocoa powder
    - 175g of flour
    - OPTIONAL raisins (dipped in rum for 30min)
    - Icing sugar

Take a pot. Add butter and chocolate and melt them. While melting them mix them together. When it becomes a nice liquid state its done, add 0.5 dl of rum, mix it and leave it to rest.
    Take a bowl add sugar, flour, vanilla sugar, cocoa powder, eggs and mix them together. Gradually add mixture from pot, while mixing it. In the end add the remaining rum.
    Heat up oven to 180°c.
    Take a baking pan and cover it with butter. Pour your mixture into pan and if you like add raisins. If you add them then with help of spoon or something mix the area a bit so they sink in.
    Place the pan into the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Take it out and leave it to rest...about hour, two. Take it out of the pan and cut it. Add icing sugar or w/e you like :)

Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

10. Johnny

Expand Collapse

I think that I'm the only one who doesn't like brownies :frown: They are just too sweet for my taste.

11. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

SWEET ? pff should make Baklava then rofl now THAT'S sweet

12. Dugi

Expand Collapse

@"r1pp3r" Holy shit! Thanks for the brownies recipe! At last!

13. Johnny

Expand Collapse

Please, don't even mention that. Tried it once and I didn't need to eat anything sweet for the rest of a week.

14. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Omurice Kcal: ~600/portion

Ingredients: (for 2)
    - 1 chicken breast (~100g)
    - 1 cup of rice (~100g)
    - 1/2 onion
    - oil
    - 2 eggs
    - pepper (freshly grind)
    - tablespoon ketchup
    - teaspoon of soy sauce
    - carrot
    - peas
    - cheese (doesn't matter which...you just want the texture when eating) 40g will do
    - 2 spoons of milk
    - 1 sweet-sour apple

Firstly cook rice. Simply put rice in hot water and leave it to cook... around 10-15 minutes.
    I've cheated a bit... I bought a can of peas&carrots already prepared for this kind of recipes (for French salad in general) so I didn't have to cook, otherwise cut carrots into cubes and cook it with peas in water until soft ... ~ 15 minutes.
    Take a pan and heat up oil in it. Add chopped onion and fry it till glassy-yellow. Add chicken cut into bite size pieces and continue frying until chicken is nice and tender (~6-10minutes - I prefer smaller pieces so chicken is done faster).
    Add rice, ketchup, soy sauce and season it with pepper, mix everything together and its done.
    Take a small bowl. Break eggs in it, add milk and whisk it together. Take a pan, add a teaspoon of oil and put egg mixture into pan. Leave it to fry for ~2-3 minutes so that egg coagulate a bit. Now place cheese in middle of this ''omelet''...when it melts a bit add stuffing. Close it from both sides and place them on plate, if its too hard ... place the plate on the pot and turn them 180°.
    Take a cloth and shape your omurice. Use ketchup to make drawings... i sucked at it xD
    Cut apple and add it...for some reason i found it really refreshing to eat with omurice.

Pic.
    [​IMG]

slightly opened to see inside...
    [​IMG]
    Bon Appétit

15. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Ebi Fry European style, cooked rice and Russian salad Kcal: 625/portion

note: Russian salad recipe 'll be posted on its own!

Ingredients (for 1 person)
    - 4-5 prawns (prawn tails are ok as well)
    - 50g of rice
    - salt & pepper
    - 1 egg
    - flour
    - bread crumbs (use Panko for Japanese style - bread crumbs from a specially prepared bread)
    - vegetable oil

Its a simple recipe, but as with many Japanese style dishes preparation is a b***h. Mostly with prawns in this one.
    Preferable you'll bought fresh prawns and not frozen, but if they'r frozen unfreeze them.
    Remove the shell and be careful not to remove the tail. Take paper towels and dry the prawns. Then take a toothpick and ''stab'' it into the back of the prawn, right under its vein and slowly, but carefully pull it out (vein is a black thingy inside prawn) When its out its time to straighten prawn. You do that by making small incisions into back and under the prawn.
    Again put it in towel and dry it.
    Take 3 plates. Put flour into 1, bread crumbs into 2nd and beaten egg into 3rd. Heat up oil in pan. Now place prawn into flour, egg, flour again, egg again and into bread crumbs. Put it in heated oil for 1-2 min each side and voila.

For rice...Take a pot and add water, pinch of salt and rice. Cook for ~10-15min and rice should be done.

For salad i'll add her later.
    I decorated with lemon, tomato and chives

pic.
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

16. Soma

Expand Collapse

would order this! :D

17. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Non-Traditional Russian Salad Kcal: ~330/portion (140/100g)

At 1 point in time i'll post traditional one as well. Its done with chicken.

Ingredients: (for party of 6)
    - 250g salami (ham also works fine)
    - 400g potatoes
    - 400g of peas
    - 400g of carrots
    - 5 medium sized pickles
    - 5 eggs
    - 3 green onions
    - salt & pepper
    - 150g mayo
    - chives
    - lemon
    - OPTIONAL mustard

So 3 things have to be cooked. Fastest are eggs so we cook them last. Take 2 pots, pour water in each and salt them. In one put washed potatoes and in other in cubes cut carrots and peas.
    In roughly 15-20min both should be cooked. Pour out water from potatoes and let them cool down. Remove peas and carrots from stove and let them rest in water.
    Take 3rd pot, add water and start cooking eggs (~10min and they should be done).
    Pour out water and leave eggs to rest as well.
    Take a bowl. Its time to prepare the rest of ingredients. Take salami, onions and pickles and cut them into cubes. Peel potatoes and cut them in cubes as well. Break the eggs and remove the shell. You don't even have to use knife to cut eggs not just use your hands, it 'll be faster. Add peas and carrots, mayo, squeeze lemon juice from 1 lemon, season with salt and pepper and add ~10g of finely chopped chives. Mix everything together. Add mustard if you feel like salad isn't sour enough.

Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

18. Johnny

Expand Collapse

Is that similar to french salad ? Only added few ingredients ? On image looks almost identical.

19. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Chives, salami and onions...otherwise yea close to French salad.

20. Johnny

Expand Collapse

I bought some 'pre-made' tortillas. But I don't know what to put in there, or how to prepare and serve them. So I'd like to ask you, if you have time, for some recipe and tips for how to prepare them. I don't want some extra hard recipe, just something that can be done in 5-10 mins and doesn't require some 'ultra rare' ingredient.
    I could easily search on internet for recipes, but I trust you more ;)