1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. Our One Piece User Tournament is back. Join the fun now!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

R1pp3r's cooking channel

Discussion in 'Cosplay & Misc' started by R1pp3r D. Pervert, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Lawliet

Expand Collapse

COOOKIES!Right now you are my favourite on this forum!Can you do me a cookie same as the one I have in my profile photo xD?You are a very good cook!Keep it up!

2. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Tortillas are already made, heat em up in microwave/pancake or normal pan and put stuffing on it, roll it and voila.

Veggie burrito.
    Hmmm... ayye easy... Make burritos. Cook some red beans in 1 pot. When they'r cooked add pinch of salt and mesh them.
    Heat up oil in pan and slowly fry veggies (paprika/carrot/onion)
    When veggies are nicely soft put your tortilla into a microwave for few sec, just so its made nice and warm. Put it out and put ingredients onto it. Add some fresh green salad/tomato or/and cucumber. Season with salt & pepper and sour cream. Roll it up and eat it.

In profile pic it seems like he's holding a strawberry and cream cake not cookies... maybe my eyes are deceiving me...

P.S. Any and all suggestion or remarks i'd prefer they are written
    here

3. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

French onion and sage soup Kcal: ~220/plate/bowl

Time spent: [​IMG]
    Difficulty: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ingredients: (for 4 people)
    - 50g butter
    - 6 big onions
    - 3 cloves of garlic
    - 500ml of vegetable broth
    - 1 fresh bay leaf
    - vegetable oil
    - small handful of fresh sage leafs
    - 1 spoon of flour
    - parsley
    - 4 slices of French baguette
    - salt & pepper
    - gruyère cheese (parmesan works fine as well) I didn't add either btw

Preparations...Peel onions and chop them. Peel garlic and mince it. Take a pot add 500ml of water and bouillon cube and make a vegetable broth. Take French baguette and cute 4 slices,..~1 -1.5cm thick. and grind some cheese on it. Heat oven on 150°c

Take another pot add oil, bay leaf and start frying onions on small flame with covered lid. They should be nice and soft after around 25 minutes or so, but don't forget to stir a bit during this time so that they won't burn.
    Once onions are almost done and soft (22 minutes into cooking) put slices of baguette sprinkled with cheese into oven to bake for 4-6 minutes.
    Ok... Onions are done now... add chopped sage, garlic and flour and stir very well. Leave it to cook for another 3-4 min so that floury taste will dissolve.
    Add broth cover the lid and bring the soup to boiling point, remove the lid when it boils and let it bubble for 2 more minutes.
    Serve it into bowls, let everyone season it to their taste with salt and pepper, then add baguette slice on soup and sprinkle some chopped parsley on it.

Pic.
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

4. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Another Italian dish...

Spaghetti alla Carbonara Kcal: ~650/portion

- 350g Spaghetti (pasta type)
    - 3 egg yolks
    - olive oil
    - 1dl milk
    - 150g of bacon (Ham is optional as seen later on my pic) Its best to just ask for ~0.8cm thick slice of bacon in store
    - 100g of sheep's or goats cheese (parmesan is optional if u don't have or like other 2)
    - pepper & salt
    - OPTIONAL freshly grind nutmeg (for seasoning)

Preparations... not much...cut ham into small cubes.

As always with pasta you cook it. Bring water to the boil and add spaghetti. Salt it to your liking and leave it to simmer for ~8 minutes or so, so they become nice al'dente (time spent on cooking them might be different, depending on product.)
    Take a pan. Add oil and heat it up. Add bacon and fry for few minutes. Don't make it too crispy.
    In a bowl mix yolks and milk (also parmesan if u'r using it). Mix pasta with bacon and cover it with bowl's mixture. Crush goats/sheeps cheese into pan and mix everything together very well.

Pic.
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

5. Cleand

Forum Granpa
    Captain
    Expand Collapse

CARBONARAAAAAA! MY FAVORITEEEE! ♥♥♥

6. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Spaghetti alla Bolognese Kcal: 550/portion

- 500g of mix minced meat (pork & beef)
    - 150g tomato puree
    - 350g of spaghetti
    - 2 onions
    - 2 bay leafs
    - oregano
    - basil
    - olive oil
    - salt & pepper
    - water

Take a pan, add and heat up oil. Add chopped onions and simmer it on low heat for 10 minutes so it softens. Bring heat back on full and add meat. Season it with bay leafs, salt and pepper and stir until all the meat darkens. Lower the head again and add 2dl of hot water, put lid and let it slowly cook for 10 more minutes. Add tomato puree, season with oregano and basil, remove bay leafs and leave it on high flame for another 5 minutes, while stiring. DONE.
    While you'r close to done with bolognese sauce take a pot add water and pinch of salt and bring water to the boil. Add a spoon of oil and spaghetti and leave it to cook for around 6-9 minutes or until al'dente.
    Pour out water and serve

Grind some cheese over the dish and chopped basil

You can always add veggies such as peas or carrots to bolognese!

pic.
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

7. kaito kid

Old & Inactive
    Expand Collapse

@"r1pp3r" are you a professional cook? it all looks so good, I would never be able to plate it all this beautiful!

8. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Not yet. Hoping to become tho, but economy in my country is killing me and can't get a job to start my carrier.

Spinach tortellini in cheese sauce on rucola Kcal: ~550/portion

- 500g of tortellini with spinach (could have made them fresh but i'll give recipe and how to do it next time)
    - 150g of rucola
    - 70g of cheese (preferences are important. Choose one that isn't too salty and that you like)
    - 250ml sweet cream
    - salt & freshly grind pepper (Salt water in which tortellini are cooking. If you'll eat this later on and 'll heat stuff up don't salt that water but the dish itself later on)

Put tortellini in hot water - doesn't have to be boiling water. Cook for ~10 minutes (follow instructions of the product, some cook for less some for more). Check from time to time so that they wont overcook!
    While tortellini are cooking take a small pot and add cream. Put it on low heat and heat it up. While cream is heating up take cheese and either grind it or slice it in small slices.
    Once cream is warm add cheese in and let it melt down (can't give ~time because it depends of the cheese you'll use). Its best you stir and thus thicken the sauce, however leave some lumps of cheese in sauce so that flavor 'll be bit stronger. (DON'T let sauce to boil)

When both are cooked you can serve on plate where rucola was placed under. However tortellini can be left for later but sauce will thicken too much for later so what you do in 3-4h when you decide you 'll eat. Simple... Take a pan and put 1 bigger scoop of sauce into it. Add just a little of warm / hot water, add amount of tortellini you wish to eat and put it on medium heat/flame. Cook while stiring for about 5 minutes.
    Grind some pepper onto it.
    Serve

Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

9. kaito kid

Old & Inactive
    Expand Collapse

good luck!!

10. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Veal rolls with carrot & pickle, cooked rice covered with sauce Kcal: 550/portion

Ingredients (for 4 people)
    - 400g of rice
    - 4 thin yet big veal steaks (be precise when ordering at your local bucher)
    - 100g of pickles
    - 100g of carrots
    - spice mix (I use Vegeta) ... I'm sure there are other similar products elsewhere around world otherwise vegeta is click here
    - spices (if u can't get mix) --> salt tea spoon, pepper by your taste, marjoram 1/2 tea spoon, sugar 1/4 tea spoon. 1 clove of garlic (minced) and 1 stalk of chives (finely finely chopped) <--- mix them all together
    - water
    - oil
    - 1 green onion
    - 1/4 of sweet & sour apple

First we'll prepare steaks... Take a board, underneath it place a towel. On board place steaks and over them transparent foil. Take meat tenderiser hammer and hammer meat into equal thickness. My steaks were...10cmx6-7cmx0.4cm when i was done with them. Leave it to rest for 5-10min.
    While meat is resting wash and peel carrots then grind them. Grind pickles after carrots. Mix the two together.
    Season steaks and put vegetables on to it as stuffing. Roll steaks into rolls and either bind them with a thread or help yourself with few toothpick (so that rolls wont fall apart).
    Take a pan and heat up oil in it,...just a little bit of oil, about 2 spoons. Place rolls into pan and fry them until meat changes color. Then lower the heat, cover with lid and slowly cook for about an hour or so. Turn them from time to time and don't worry about the water (veggies and meat 'll release a lot of it).
    When you'r half way done with rolls put water and pinch of salt in pot, add rice and cook it.
    After an hour take rolls out and add finely chopped onion and grated apple into pan. Leave it to cook for 10 minutes (add water if its needed).
    Remove toothpicks / thread from rolls and put them next to rice on plate. Cover rice with onion and apple sauce and sprinkle a bit or marjoram. Ofc you can cut rolls like I did :)
    Serve.

Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

11. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Stuffed paprika with bread dumplings Kcal: ~480/portion

Time spent: [​IMG][​IMG]

This is just 1 way of making stuffed paprika so don't get confused if this type seems strange. Cheers

Ingredients (for 4)
    - 4 paprika (Bigger and wider ones are best)
    - 100g of rice
    - 500g of mixed minced meat
    - 400ml tomato puree
    - marjoram
    - bay leaf
    - 0.5dl of water
    - nutmeg
    - salt & pepper
    - 300g of older bread (don't use freshly bought one... use one that already got hard from age)
    - 2 eggs
    - 2 onions (medium size)
    - parsley (i used ~20g)
    - 4 spoons of flour

Lets start with stuffed paprika... Wash all paprika, then cut the top off and remove all the seeds inside. Take a bowl and mix rice and meat together. Season with marjoram, salt and pepper and start stuffing paprika.
    Take bigger pot or as i did sauté pan and place stuffed paprikas inside. Add tomato puree, water, 1 bay leaf, freshly grind nutmeg, salt & pepper and start cooking. When sauce starts boiling, lower the heat and simmer for 50min - 1h. Turn stuffed paprika from time to time.

While paprika(s) are cooking we take bigger bowl and add lots of water in it... doesn't matter if its hot warm or cold. Put your hard bread into it and leave it for ~5-10min so it 'll get really soft.

In this 10 minutes take a pan, add oil and slowly fry finely chopped onion. We want it to be glassy to golden color.

Now this is important... When bread starts falling apart due to water, pour water out then start draining water out from bread with squeezing it....drain as much as you can... you can't use bread with too much water. Put drained bread into another bowl, add 2 eggs, about tea spoon of salt, pepper by taste, 4 spoons of flour, finely chopped parsley and fried onions. Get your hands dirty and mix everything together well. (if needed add a spoon or two more flour...flour is added so that dumplings won't fall apart while in water)
    Now shape bread dumplings, if mixture is too sticky put your hand into cold water. Take a pot and bring water to the boil. Lower it and start placing dumplings into it. Leave them to cook for 10-15 minutes (NOTICE: DON'T let water boil when dumplings are inside)
    Take them out and start serving ;) ... i've cut my dumplings for presentation
    Pic:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

12. lucci

Expand Collapse

ur wish shall be granted:D

13. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Thx @"lucci"

Now this desert is super easy to make, super cheap and really tasty. Its from eastern part of Slovenia but similar dishes can be found elsewhere in Balkan countries.

Zlevanke Kcal: Unknown ;)

Ingredients (for a baking pan size of 60x40cm)
    - 1000 ml of 3.5% fat plain yogurt
    - 200-225g of flour
    - 10g of vanilla sugar
    - 3 eggs
    - 1/2 tea spoon of salt
    - 1 spoon of butter
    - 1 spoon of vegetable oil
    - sour cream
    - sugar

Take a bowl, add eggs and whisk them. Add vanilla sugar, salt and yogurt and mix them together. Gradually add flour while whisking and on the end a spoon of oil. This mixture has to be at least 1x more thicker then mixture for pancakes, so if needed add a bit more flour.
    Take a baking pan and spread butter all over it.
    Pour mixture inside the pan...The thickness of zlevanke should be around 1cm. Heat up oven on 225°c. When its nice and heated place pan inside and bake for ~15 minutes
    It can be done sooner... when top starts getting dark spots (brownish ones) its probably done already. At that point take a spatula and check bottom side of desert if its nice and brown... if it is take it out otherwise bake for few more minutes.
    Immediately when its outside spread about 2-3 spoons of sour cream all over it and leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
    Add about a wrist of sugar evenly spread all over it,,... if you prefer more sugary add more.

Cut, serve, EAT
    Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

14. Kyros

The Legend
    Super Moderator Member of the Year 2014
    Expand Collapse

Cool dishes dude. I wish i could try them. :ninja:

15. naruto

Legendary Hokage
    Expand Collapse

I wish to eat it but what i do i am veg.

16. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Today i've tried something new...Something i haven't done before so i searched for it on web and few books... made a strange compilation of it and result was insane. It came out perfectly and seriously tasty. Dish for vegetarians, a healthy lunch and overall tastiness. So this is my version of...

Italian potato omelette Kcal: 400/portion

Time spent: [​IMG][​IMG]

Ingredients:
    - ~350g of potatoes
    - 6 eggs
    - 140g of cheddar cheese
    - 1 small courgette (~150g)
    - 2 medium size onions
    - 1 red paprika
    - olive oil
    - salt & pepper
    - 80g of corn from can

Its best to prepare everything and then cook. Peel courgette and grate it.
    Grate cheddar
    Wash paprika, open it and remove the seeds, then cut it into small pieces
    Peel onion and chop it.

Lets start with potatoes. Put them in water, salt it a bit and start cooking them.
    While potatoes are cooking take a pan, add a spoon of olive oil and start frying onions and paprika. Stir all the time or just bounce a bit like chefs do. When onion becomes golden add courgette, lower the heat, cover pan with lid and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Take away from stove and let it rest
    Once potatoes are cooked pour water out and let them rest a bit (10min). Peel them and grate them. Heat up oven on 225°c
    Take a bowl. Into it put pan veggies, potatoes, corn, cheddar, season it to your taste with pepper and salt (careful cheddar is also salty). Crack open eggs in smaller bowl and whisk them, then pour them over other ingredients in other bowl. Mix everything well.
    Pour mixture into pie/baking pan cover it with aluminium foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
    If you think dish is still a bit too mushy...keep it in oven for few more minutes.
    Serve

Pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

Decided its time to start reforming recipe list on page 1... So I'll be adding Pasta under Pasta category instead under main dish. Cheers

17. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Breakfast everyone says they know, yet no one ever makes it perfect...Even with molds for it dish will never be up to your specifications

What am I talking about?

One of worlds most famous and liked breakfasts :)

Fried egg breakfast Kcal: 375/portion

Difficulty: Over 9000

Ingredients: (for 1 mouth)
    - 1-2 egg
    - 1/2 spoon of butter or 2 spoons of oil (i prefer oil)
    - handful of cherry tomatoes
    - 1 slice of dark of half dark bread
    - 1/2 of orange
    - salt
    - 2 spoons of water

Cut a slice of bread from loaf and put it in a toaster.
    Take a pan and heat up oil in it. When oil starts to pop lower the heat and add egg. (lowering heat so oil won't start squirt everywhere). 30 sec into frying increase the heat again and salt the egg. Put cherry tomatoes right next to the egg so that they fry a bit as well.
    Now its handy that you have a spoon with you...tilt the pan a bit so that oil comes down, and get it on a spoon...now place it over yolk part so that skin will thicken a bit.
    Atm you'r about 1 1/2 minute into frying...Now add water and cover with lid (don't lower the heat) for about 30 more seconds so you steam fry your egg a bit, then remove the lid and check if egg is done yet otherwise leave it for roughly 30 more seconds.
    Serve it together with orange juice or orange :)

pic.:
    [​IMG]

Bon Appétit

18. kaito kid

Old & Inactive
    Expand Collapse

too bad we never have the time to cook breakfast before going to school/work at my house. we always have bread, and not even roasted bread.

19. naruto

Legendary Hokage
    Expand Collapse

how sad.;-(

20. kaito kid

Old & Inactive
    Expand Collapse

yes, very sad :cry::cry::cry: