1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Red Hair Pirates might be disbanded??

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by BooSheyt, Jun 12, 2018.

1. BooSheyt

Expand Collapse

I don't know if Shanks' crew knew about their captain's connection with the Gorosei. We all know that Shanks is a good pirate and a captain as well. However, I can't think of Shanks keeping a secret from his crew.

But what if, he does? What would they be their reaction?

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Rokuōgan

Expand Collapse

Shanks' crew is probably aware of his visit to Mary Geoise and must be part of it. Shanks is a smart guy and I don't think he's been to such a dangerous place for him without taking precautions. I think his teammates should probably be ready to act if needed. On the other hand, Shanks is the captain and he does what he wants. His crew does not have to oppose this decision !

3. Admiral Ryokugyu

New Marineford
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I agree with @Rokuōgan . His crew definitely knows that he's in Mary Geoise.

4. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I think that the crew def knows where he is.
    And has known for all these years that he has a ''good'' relationship with the WG, or atleast better than most pirates. They wouldve left alread, if they wouldnt agree with it.

5. GoldenVenus

Lord of the Underworld
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Yeah his crew probably knows what he's up to. Like @Rokuōgan said, even if you don't see his crew around, they're probably somewhere on standby in case something happens. Shanks isn't reckless like Luffy, so I'm sure he knows what he's doing. After all, he's still a pirate, there's no way he'd go there without taking any precaution.

So I don't see any reason why the crew would disband? They seem loyal to him. Even if Shanks is keeping his connection to the Gorosei a secret from the crew, I don't think they would mind. They would probably question it, but this kind of thing wouldn't affect their loyalty.

6. gboxrkw

Expand Collapse

There is no evidence yet that the crew doesnt know about shanks and gorosei connection, they might even be hidden on the holyland we never know

7. Rika24

Expand Collapse

They've gotta know, they've been with him for so long I doubt there isn't anything about him they DON'T know.

I do wonder where they are though, are they nearby or did Shanks send them somewhere else?

8. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

and how he travel to meet gorosei? on foot? he can walk on water. Of course his crew is there and his ship is there.

9. Rika24

Expand Collapse

When we saw Shanks reading about Luffy's bounty he was alone, all the other times we've seen Shanks his crew is partying in the background and his commanders are around him.

Even when it was serious, like meeting Whitebeard, his crew was shown Nearby.

10. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Context would imply the entire core of the Red Hair crew is there to ensure protection for their captain. It is essentially a peaceful standoff. Both sides have their forces just in case of emergency (the Gorosei are at a disadvantage since their forces are occupied with Reverie).

11. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

We've got two possibilities here. But in both cases we're gonna have the same result:

1. If Shanks haven't told his crew about the meeting and it was just a secret (I think it's true, because it was a secret meeting btw), they trust him, their captain and they are sure there must be something behind the meeting or a reasonable purpose. They are Red Hair pirates and they completely trust in their captain. No matter what. If not all of them, most of them trust him. For example Squard from WB crew who stabbed his captain, White Beard, because he had not enough trust in him. Therefore, it's possible that the same thing can happen to Red Hair pirates, but still their main captains won't betray Shanks, because they are quite close to him and trust in him so much.
    2. If Shanks have told them (Though I have doubt), then, there's not gonna be a problem and all of them know the reason of that meeting. I'm not sure if someones from his crew haven't agreed with the meeting, though. But still I don't think there's gonna be a problem in this case. He is a Yonko, a Yonko never betray his crew. We're talking the most powerful pirates of world, so I guess his crew (Well... most of them) would understand Shanks.
    So either he told them or not, still no problem is there, for Red Hair pirates. Even if he is keeping a secret from all of them, still they have trust in their captain and as I've said, we're talking about Yonko's crew.