1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Remember the Weapons' which Dragon-San was taking about.

Discussion in 'One Piece General' started by Rexraptor, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Rexraptor

Pass on what you have learnt as a Simple Cell
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

#1 Rexraptor, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Hello there My Fellow Nakamas.

Ok then this Thread was supposed to come earlier but was waiting for more clues and evidences.
    So, I got'em( the evidences and clues ) now.
    image.png
    So, there a number of factories and this is one among them. A Weapons Factory, and I'm pretty well sure that this was the one which Dragon-San was talking about. Both Kola and Dragon-San were like they did not know the place where the Weapons factory was.

And another one was Drax ( one of the Worst Generation ) who bears a Zoan-Type T-Rex fruit. He was the one who caught Caribou and then was like " let's head for Kaido-Sama's place " in the snow.
    Now in Chapter : 911 we see that a little girl was harmed by the contaminated water coming out of Kaido's Factories.
    So, this surely indicates that Kaido Holds Factories and manufactures something creepy and one among them is Weapons which Dragon-San was talking about in Baltigo with Kola after Luffy-Senpai's Win in Dressrosa.

So what I wanted to say was about - The Weapons which Dragon-San was talking about are nothing but, Kaido's manufacturing them.

Thank You

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Yes, there is definitely a connection between Oda's foreshadowing of the rare weapons factories (forget the name of the rare alloy/element). However, based on context, the Wano Kuni factories are probably SMILE factories (thus the same toxic waste). We do not know if the rare alloy produces toxic waste yet.