1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Sabaody Arc Mystery

Discussion in 'One Piece General' started by BooSheyt, Aug 6, 2018.

1. BooSheyt

Expand Collapse

I don't know if this was already discussed here way back then. But I would just like to share my ideas with regards in Sabaody Archipelago Arc.

We all knew how the arc has ended. However, I believe that something is off. After watching the whole arc, I kinda think of, "How did they (other supernovas) manage to escape from the hands of the Marines?"

We've seen how they all beat up and had no match against Admiral Kizaru, Sentomaru, and the Pacifistas.

-Drake, Hawkins, Rouge, and Apoo were completely defeated by Admiral Kizaru and Pacifista.

-After defeating one of the Pacifistas, another one showed up right in front of Kid and Law.

Even if we reconsider the remaining crew of each group, they were surely outnumbered by the Marines. Except for Jewelry Bonney and Capone Bege whose fortunate enough not to engage Pacifista nor Admiral Kizaru.

Luckily, we got excited when Dark King Rayleigh who fought Admiral Kizaru and the real Kuma showed up and save Strawhat Pirates' escape by sending them off using his Paw-Paw Fruit, though it's a little bit sad since they got separated individually. It really was a hopeless situation for SHP.

Afterwards, we did not know if the fight between Admiral Kizaru and Dark King Rayleigh have continued. Because if it was, one of them will surely be dead and we had no idea on how it has stopped, as well. (I really want to see their fight.)

Then here is my thoughts, Bartholomew Kuma who is behind it and the only one capable of helping all the supernovas escaped from the hands of the Marines.
    The one who showed up right in front of Kid and Law was probably the real Kuma and sent them off. Kid and Law had a hard time and much exhausted dealing with PX-4 and I don't think that they still managed to defeat the new one. But before that, Kuma possibly went to where the 4 supernovas first who were gravely injured; Drake, Hawkins, Rouge, and Apoo, and sent them off flying far away, as well. (Except for Jewelry and Bege)

Please let me hear your thoughts, guys!

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

I wasn't around back when that was still new material and nothing came up searching for "Sabaody Arc".

I would say the easiest explanation is that Kizuru and Sentoumaru were too cocky and did not put any kairoseki cuffs on anyone. Thus, they were able to still fight off the weakling Marines to escape. Fleeing from a Pacifista doesn't seem like too much of an issue since they do not have Kuma's speed (trying to defeat one is the problem since Vegapunk's technology created a nearly impenetrable armor for their combat level).

It is probably safe to assume Kuma did not help the other directly since his goal was to only help the Mugiwara crew.

BooSheyt likes this.
  3. gboxrkw

Expand Collapse

Now that you have mentioned this, it seems quite incomplete, I would be great if we come to know in some flashback since we are seeing all the supernovas lately