1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Sabo and Dragon's abilities

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Ace Moonwalker, May 16, 2018.

1. Ace Moonwalker

Expand Collapse

I was watching some older episodes and I saw Sabo use his Dragon Claw Fist - Dragon Breath (notice the multitude of dragons in the name). I believe what's going on here is that Dragon made his own way of using Haki to manipulate the wind with pressure. I also believe that Dragon is manipulating the wind and thunder like he did when he freed Luffy, not using a devil fruit but rather, using an advanced form of Conqueror's Haki. It would explain why he can use both thunder and wind and Sabo's fighting style would just be Dragon's but without the Conqueror's Haki and weaker.

Well, until he got Ace's devil fruit of course.

Storm chaser likes this.
  2. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I agree about the Haki part, but not about that he doesn't have any devil fruit.
    I guess he is using a specific Haki that he has made and also He ate a devil fruit that can manipulate the weather.

3. Ace Moonwalker

Expand Collapse

I didn't say that he isn't using a devil fruit, I just said he doesn't manipulate the weather using one.

I personally hope he has the mythic dragon zoan devil fruit; maybe a white dragon that can breathe tornadoes or something. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that when Sabo hit Dragon with that iron, he was so surprised because the bat passed through Dragon which makes me think he is a logia.

Behnam likes this.
  4. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I totally agree with the haki part. We havent seen every thing they can do, but it seems like a really strong power. Also since no one else has fought with the dragon claw, maby it is an down passed style that onle few remaining people know. That would be awsome.

I dont agree with the wind/thunder manipulaiting. Unless he has a device of some sort, like they had on the weather island Nami fell in, I doubt a non DF eater could manipulate the weather like that.

I think Dragon has a storm fruit. I really hope we will get an answer to this at reverie.

5. LordBushido

Expand Collapse

Interesting theory!! I think advance form of Conquerors Haki to manipulate wind/ thunder is possible. Remember Shanks and Whitebeard haki clash? They split the clouds!!