1. OPF's 2nd One Piece Character Popularity Poll has arrived! Vote NOW!
  2. Participate in the OPForum's Secret Santa HERE!
  3. We have a NEW subforum for Dr. Stone! Check it out!
  4. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!
  5. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  6. Vote now for the Monthly PAW October 2019!

Sakura-Con Cosplay Ideas/Help

Discussion in 'Cosplay & Misc' started by Kia, Feb 18, 2019.

?

Should Zoro have green eyes?

Poll closed Mar 2, 2019.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kia

Kia
    Jimbabe
    Event Host Captain
    Expand Collapse

So this was originally in “Post whatever you want” when I realized there’s a place for this and I could make a poll. Please forgive the intrusion/bother but I’d like some input and to share. ^_^

Trying to figure out cosplay details... some people give Zoro green eyes and some don’t. I mean, when I see him like this: 3DB0AF88-AF8B-4E81-BAF5-C222C24931CB.png I wanna make his eyes green. Decisions, decisions. What do you guys think? My hair, lashes and probably brows will be green because well, green hair. I’m doing pre-timeskip. I’ve got the outfit already and will be sort of making the swords. Earrings will be purchased.

I ordered my Law tattoos—exciting! I’m going to try and make his goatee and sideburns (who knows how that’ll turn out though building them from scratch). Still trying to decide if I’m buying Kikoku and figuring out how to strap it to myself so I can still operate my walker and carry on throughout the day or just telling everyone that Bepo is carrying it for me. Ohh I could get a Bepo plushie and a mini Kikoku to attach to my walker lol. That would be kind of funny.

As for the Chopper one, that’s pretty set. I still need to make the hoove gloves and boot covers. I’m considering making fake cotton candy as well to attach to the backpack or walker. ^_^

Anyways, thanks in advance for any input or suggestions that you may have!

Storm chaser likes this.
  2. Chaudfontaine

Rudolfontaine
    Super Moderator Member of the Year 2017
    Expand Collapse

If you want to go full throttle! Go green eyes (if it fits in your budget)

Kia likes this.
  3. Kia

Kia
    Jimbabe
    Event Host Captain
    Expand Collapse

It’s budgetable (I keep shopping around for them—thanks Amazon). I think it’d be way awesome even. I was worried about authenticity but I guess it’s my interpretation so there’s that. ^_^ Who knows, maybe I could use them to be Midoriya (or literally any other green eyes character ever) one day LOL

Chaudfontaine likes this.
  4. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Green eyes would look awsome. I cant wait to see your pics of the cosplay! :zoro:

Kia likes this.
  5. Kia

Kia
    Jimbabe
    Event Host Captain
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the feedback! ^_^ I’m actually checking out the options for getting pictures now. Hopefully I’ll be able to get photos of all three of them. Turns out that there’s an anime cosplay pub crawl the weekend before and I might be doing a very simple Luffy cosplay for it (I literally threw it together in 5 minutes because I had everything for it already). That’s if I go. ^_^

Storm chaser likes this.
  6. Kia

Kia
    Jimbabe
    Event Host Captain
    Expand Collapse

Thanks guys. He’s officially having green eyes. Also my lineup is:Luffy (pre-timeskip) for the weekend before at the pub crawl, also maybe on the Thursday for the pickup of badges before Con starts, Chopper post-time skip (chibi form/brain point), Law pre-time skip, then Zoro pre-time skip. I’m looking forward to it! ^_^

Dreamer likes this.