1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Sanji: The head of germa 66. Perfect timing for that

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Marine slasher, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Marine slasher

Expand Collapse

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering over the meaning behind the new announcement regarding the wano arc. That means that maybe wci arc will stretch a bit longer and we will definitely see reverie arc.

Now this theory is regarding sanji only. This does not say about luffy and others & what they might do.

OK so hear me out. We already know that germa is going to go to reverie & from what we have seen, the vinsmoke family (except sanji) are all jerks. We also know that Judge and sanji hate each other.

Now, i dont know if this theory is already posted earlier, But what id The wci arc stretches & then there is sure to be many things to happen but what if among those things we see sanji vs judge vinsmokes once again. We are all waiting for a good fight for sanji anyway.

Maybe now sanji will kick their ass & become head of germa66 army, and then go to reverie as germa kingdom representative. That could mean one more nation in favor of straw hats.

OR maybe reiju will become the head , since she favours sanji, she could be in favor of SH pirates too. What do you guys think?

Marco Polo likes this.
  2. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Moderator Member of the Year 2017 YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

If judge steps down, I think Reiju will be the one who takes control, as she is the oldest sibling (and has emotions to some extend)

3. Marco Polo

marko de polaris
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I'm all for this, it means we'd get more Germa and that can only be a good thing

4. Glaze D. Bacon

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Germa will no doubt be kicked out from the World Government for siding with Big Mom, but I wouldn’t see Sanji as the new ruler. The responsibility would be large, and I don’t think he would want that when he has his own dream to follow.

5. Marine slasher

Expand Collapse

Well then maybe Sanji can be unofficial head beside reiju . They can be part of sh grand fleet.
    That would be epic considering artificial devil fruit users vs artificial humans.

6. Glaze D. Bacon

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Let’s just leave Reiju as the next heiress. She can choose to be part of the Straw Hats Grand Fleet if they ARE kicked out from the Govt. Sanji hates his lineage, so agreeing to his birthright of being the ruler when he’s supposed to be the Straw Hats’ cook is the last thing he’ll ever want to do.

Betelgeuse likes this.
  7. Marine slasher

Expand Collapse

You are right !

I guess I meant to say that just to make reverie arc more interesting. But there are plenty of things I guess.

8. vinna

Expand Collapse

Germa could be a way to crash into The Reverie, if Luffy want to that for some reason.