1. Participate in the Monthly PAW May 2018 with a special category for our anniversary!
  2. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

sanji's new rules

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by bonchan_revolutionary, Feb 13, 2018.

1. bonchan_revolutionary

Expand Collapse

we know of only one rule by sanji and that is to not hit a woman.
    nonetheless, he was on the transgender island where this rule is being manipulated by ivankov. fact - sanji hit big mom and she is definitely not a transgender. he can act like that because she wanted to kill the people who are important to him - his biological family. then nonetheless sanji will break another code for the sake of his nakama and captain - the code that prohibits him using his hands, because what can he do as cook without his nakama to cook for them. hence, in the next chapter and the following ones, while confronting the big army for the sake of saving luffy, he will need to use his hands - no question asked. i believe that he has a special gloves or a set of tunfas for the sake of protecting his hands from harm while fighting and not changing his fighting style all of a sudden. I believe that the edge of the tunfa will be made from sea stone. but after he went imprisoned by capon and taken to big mom it's hard to believe that he could hide them so maybe its gloves or arms coated in armament haki and then he uses his palms in a knife position like in karate. because sanji will never hold a kitchen knife for battle. his last rule might be kitchen hell where he sets the environment in flames and his whole body is in diable jumble mode. this would be a great fight to see between sanji and oven where sanji's hit is stronger than oven's hit who could boil the ocean. maybe its a clue for sanji's devil fruit. he won't need the hit hit fruite, he doesn't look and need or act like a zoan and the fire and magma logia fruits are already taken by main characters. which keave us with paramicia. which paramicia can handle his hit? metal will melt snow is out of the question and we are quite out of logia devil fruits then again. so I believe that only the diamond diamond no mi can handle sanji's hit. my theory is that juzu is on the brink of death and his wish is that none of the blackbeard pirates will get his devil fruit. this sets well with zoro not being a liar and saying that he doesn't feel like cutting a diamond. and thus sanji's problem with hardening his body more will be solved as well because we know from the bell dude that by diving deep you can increase the toughness of the body but that its too dangerous and sanji already went outside of the bubble in the fight with kraken and withstood it well and that was really deep and robin mentioned that near the 10,000 m deep sanji will certainly die. so here you have it.
    * does the fight with p-e-a-r-l rings a bell?
    the answer is yes - the dimond chase in on the open.

what do you guys think?

Seiryu and SprkiSRB like this.
  2. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Until Oda shows us Jozu* dying, I will think he is alive.

I do agree with him starting to fight with his hands. I think it will give him a new tehcnique and a possible powerboost, since he has always used his feet. Not sure about the special gloves, but why not tough.

Sanji stated that the only DF he would ever eat would be the one Absalom had, cause he is a perv. So if Sanji were to eat a new DF, I think it would have to give him somekind of invisible power. :smirk:

bonchan_revolutionary likes this.
  3. SprkiSRB

The Fairy
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I like it, especialy part with Sanji breaks his rules for his friends that is awesome development of Sanjis already great character, so i expect Sanji to wear gloves :D
    If Jozu ever lost his fruit i think it will be taken by Zoro's enemy. so he can become a diamond slasher, the title that goes wit best swordsman in the world.

Mosshead likes this.
  4. KKG

KKG
    Biggest Kiss x Sis Fan
    Haoshoku Haki Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Sanji will allways fight with his legs,his hands are used to cook.
    He will never hit women because he loves them.
    "I will never hit a woman,because beauty must be loved and protected,even if i have to die for it,men were created with more strenght to protect the beauty of women,not to hit them,i will love all women even if they hate me"
    This is Sanji's code.
    I respect it,this should be the true nature of every men.

Mosshead and mysticalflute like this.
  5. Zeek

Luffy's Grappling Coach
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I have to agree with you, which I seem to be doing in a few threads.
    To buck the trend, your sig is trash just like the Boa x Luffy ship! It will never happen!!! haha

6. SprkiSRB

The Fairy
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Agree, but this thread is about Sanji values lifes of his nakamas more then his code.

7. Mosshead

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Its possible Sanji might use his hands but he wont aquire a DF. Especially not the Diamond Fruit. I believe BB has already stolen Jozu diamond fruit & Shiliew now has it & this will be how Shiliew defeats Mihawk to become Zoros number 1 target (will be creating thread on this soon) so you can eliminate Jozu & his fruit from this aquation. I also dont think Sanji would hit a woman but one day he may have to deflect attacks from one. I cant agree with this theory but i enjoyed my read. thnx

8. Mosshead

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I think Jozu has already died, just thought I'd reply to that

9. Mosshead

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I agree, I think Shiliew will get the Diamond Fruit if I wer to be completely honest but stay tuned for I will be making a thread on this soon enough

10. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Sanji will never hit a woman, thats for sure.

I do believe that BB would take Jozu's DF if he had the chance, but if he wouldbe killed Jozu when the revenge fight happened, dont you think it wouldve been all over the news?
    Of course Oda might be hiding it, but I dont believe it. It is stated already that Weeble is hunting them down, and that BB is hunting powerfull DF around the oceans. So if someone at the level of Jozu would die, it would be reported. Thats what I think.

Mosshead likes this.
  11. Mosshead

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Thats very true indeed, we also know nothing about the war but a very valid arguement indeed. I will still post my thread on this idea but will definately keep in my mind what you have said

Storm chaser likes this.
  12. Glaze D. Bacon

「The Emperor 4」
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Remember his fight against Mad Wanze?

Otherwise, he will never use his hands for battle—ever.

13. Mosshead

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

The Noodle Marine guy?? If thats who your talking about I think its safe to say Sanji defeated him by using his cooking techniques by simply dealing with noodles because he didnt exactly stab the guy and didnt Sanji end up serving him on a plate ?

14. Glaze D. Bacon

「The Emperor 4」
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

He may not have harmed him directly, but you have to admit he turns into Zoro when he's got cooking knives in his hands. And no, Sanji only served the noodles on a plate but gave Wanze plastic surgery.

Storm chaser likes this.
  15. Mosshead

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Aha yeah he did have the skills & well serving the dish was Sanjis best excuse to use his hands. I like how Sanji is a 'Leg' type fighter tho but yeah he did use knives in his hands i guess. I could see Zoro wanting to slash if Sanji ever did officially pick up the knives

16. bonchan_revolutionary

Expand Collapse

sanji's last upgrade to my opinion would be him, handling a spear. after he already had the diamond fruit. that way he and zoro can live in piece and also be on par.

17. KKG

KKG
    Biggest Kiss x Sis Fan
    Haoshoku Haki Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Never in my life i thought someone would say Luffy x Hancock is trash.
    I will take that as a joke since you have a haha and it would probably never happen.
    I say Luffy x Hancock would be the cherry on the cake.

18. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I wish Oda would tell us more about the revenge war. We only know that both sides were hurt, and were there deaths too, but BB won. (that cunning potatohead)

I think its fine to throw theories, as long as they are relevant to the storyline till now. Sanji might eat a DF someday, you never know.

19. Mosshead

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Maybe after Whole Cake Island it will show Nekomamushi with Marco. (hopefully)

20. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I wish that. Tough we also might see Zoro and comppany firslty.