1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

[SCANS]Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 222: Tomura Shigaraki: Distortion

Discussion in 'Boku no Hero Academia' started by Marco Polo, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Marco Polo

boy with luv
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

2. Marco Polo

boy with luv
    Expand Collapse

Wow, Shigaraki and All For One are really just a dark mirror to Deku and All Might... The "I am Here" from All For One was pretty unsettling.

Shigaraki's motivations are finally laid bare, though I can't help but think All For One's messed with his memories somehow. I wonder if finding out he's been lied to will change Shigaraki's viewpoint? Or is he too far gone already?

Also, there's no way this evil doctor ISN'T the one that told Deku he was quirkless... Deku's birth quirk is probably in one of those High-Ends. I wonder if Deku will take his own quirk back at some point and add it to the seven he's got/getting? I'm excited to see where this goes.

3. Zeek

Luffy's Grappling Coach
    Haoshoku Haki Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It would make sense for him to be Deku's Sasuke of sorts. Break the cycle of the bickering brothers and somehow be redeemed. Sort of reminds me of Big Mom accidentally eating all of her "family" when she was young. Unintentional monsters can still be redeemed!

Interesting theory! I don't discuss this series with anyone but I hadn't seen this thought anywhere. Deku will be BROKEN by the end of his tale lol.

4. Zeek

Luffy's Grappling Coach
    Haoshoku Haki Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I. Don't. Care. About. The. League. Of. Villains. I. Want. To. See. UA. Students. Daggumit.

Marco Polo likes this.
  5. Marco Polo

boy with luv
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I could really care less about this League of Villains sideplot, the payoff had better be big

Zeek likes this.