1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Secret of Reverse mountain?

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Fallen-S36, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Fallen-S36

Expand Collapse

#1 Fallen-S36, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    So I watched a YouTube video of explaining how Enes Lobby is an overflow hole that pumps water onto the other side of red line.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So if something that large could be built, then perhaps reverse mountain is man made as well. Its purpose was to prevent people from reaching Raftel. Any which way you enter the reverse mountain, it will always eject you at the start. And the place where all the waters of all the seas converges is the tip of the reverse mountain. All Blue?
    If Rafael is just somewhere on the other side of reverse mountain, then it would make sense why ancient kingdom was so prosperous. It's home seas were the All Blue.

But it was filled it in and made into the "magic" reverse mountain to keep people from getting to Raftel.

Id be cool seeing the reverse mountain being destroyed, watching all the seas converges into one ocean. All Blue

The way Laboon was bashing his head to death. It reminded me how some fish do the same thing when a dam is erected. I think that its foreshadowing

Behnam and Seiryu like this.
  2. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

I definitely agree that Oda probably has some grand plan and it has to do with the weird currents, All Blue, the Red Line, etc. I would disagree on Laboon though, I mean that was the whole point of Luffy painting his head. He was following that pattern, but was saved by Luffy.

3. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Great! I enjoyed the Labon part and other stuffs you mentioned. It's quite possible and acceptable for my mind. Also it's really beautiful!

It can makes One Piece really beautiful and great in my mind. Oda would never disappoint us to I was sure and I am that he already give us so much of hints for the end, but still hard to figure it out.

I agree with you that it's possible to make the red line and the first time I'd seen the map of One Piece, it was quite weird. It was just someone wants to prevent people from being to gather, the 4 seas' people and especially prevent people from getting to Raftel.

It really makes sense! Keep sharing other ideas like this too, with us! I really enjoyed reading it. (Especially the last part)