1. Participate in the Monthly PAW May 2018 with a special category for our anniversary!
  2. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Straw Hat Bounties after WCI

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga' started by Pacquiao8, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#1 Pacquiao8, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    What do you think their bounties will be? Do you think it will increase? How high?

My estimates (assuming that 120,000,000 will be the default increase for the events since they're dealing with a Yonko):
    • Luffy: 750,000,000 Beli (For being one of the mastermind of the commotion at WCI; For forming an alliance with Fire Tank Pirates; For defeating Cracker and Katakuri)
    • Zoro: 440,000,000 Beli (For being a Straw Hat)
    • Nami: 186,000,000 Beli (For being a Straw Hat)
    • Usopp: 320,000,000 Beli (For being a Straw Hat)
    • Sanji: 347,000,000 Beli (For being a Straw Hat; For escaping Germa Kingdom custody; For being a Vinsmoke)
    • Chopper: 1,000 Beli (For being a Straw Hat)
    • Robin: 250,000,000 Beli (For being a Straw Hat)
    • Franky: 214,000,000 (For being a Straw Hat)
    • Brook: 253,000,000 (For being a Straw Hat; For other WCI feats)
    • Jinbe: 535,000,000 (For joining the Straw Hats)
    Others:
    • Bege: 500,000,000 Beli (For being one of the mastermind of the commotion at WCI; For forming an alliance with Straw Hat Pirates)
    • Caesar: 420,000,000 Beli (For being involved with the alliance)
    • Carrot: 120,000,000 Beli (For being involved with the alliance)

WiseMofo69, Seiryu and scaredmouse3 like this.
  2. Zeek

Luffy's Grappling Coach
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I won't say numbers but I'll say who increases and who stays the same.

Luffy: increases for reaching Whole Cake Island, stealing Jinbe from Big Mom, defeating Cracker, defeating Katakuri (it implies they'll battle), working with the Fire Tank Pirates, working with the Germa, and of course adding Pudding to his ship ;p

Zoro, Franky, Robin, Usopp: no presence means no increase. Sorry my dude.

Sanji's: defeating someone (one of the Big Mom family members), being the son of Judge which will now be public knowledge, revolting against Big Mom and taking her daughter. Big increase for your boy Sanji. Should be at or close to Zoro's I would guess.

Brook: should have a HUUUGE boost. Stealing a poneglyph, damaging a Yonkou's soul weapons, and causing Big Mom's riot.

Chopper: Maybe a slight bump? The gag must live on!

Jinbe: should have a huge bounty. Hasn't had an updated one since his initial betrayal of the government, betraying big mom, joining the Strawhats, reforming the sun pirates, dude has been up to no good for the World Government.

Nami: has earned herself a little bump. Controlling King Baum and Zeus, escaping Big Mom, helping defeat cracker, and being the overall bad ass she has been this arc.

I'd be surprised if Carrot and Pedro don't get updated bounties. Seems like the Minks might make a pirate crew that joins the fleet.

WiseMofo69 and Pacquiao8 like this.
  3. Pacquiao8

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Most of those feats aren't seen by any Marine officers, paparazzi or reporters though. And also, this very team (Nami, Sanji, Chopper, Brook) aren't also present during the Dressrosa Revolt yet they got a slight increase similar to some who are present (Robin, Franky).

WiseMofo69, Seiryu and Deathbloke like this.
  4. WelcomeToRaftel

Expand Collapse

This is kind of unrelated, but I think that at some point Chopper will have two separate bounties, one for him as a pet, and one for his monster form that will be similar to the other crew members

Pacquiao8, Lugz and WiseMofo69 like this.
  5. Pacquiao8

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

What's your take now?

6. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I think that they'll stay the same, for now anyways. Usually the bounties increase when the entire crew is together. Granted, they weren't together towards the end of Dressrosa, but did arrive together. Plus the Marines were active on the Island, knowing full well as to what was going on.
    Considering that they aren't present on WCI, they might only get hear-say as to the activity, which will just make them more alert (don't know if that's possible) to the Strawhats.
    I could be wrong, of course, I just don't see another bounty increase under the circumstances of:
    • The Strawhats aren't togetehr
    • The Marines aren't present whatsoever
    • It hasn't been too long since the last increase
    :)

Pacquiao8 likes this.
  7. ckimbrew

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Luffy's bounty will be higher than or equal to Marco’s if Marco joins them for Wano.

Something tells me that his was the purpose for fighting and defeating two of the highest bounties we had ever seen. Plus, the constant reminding and reflecting on Katakuri’s billion berry bounty.

Also, since the government will finally admit they’ve been underestimating Luffy, the whole crew will get a raise with or without their presence. Chopper remains the only mystery to me.

Pacquiao8 likes this.
  8. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Really reasonable,if their bounty don't increase then what was the point of showing these high bounties?for nothing?I don't think so.So as you said their bounty is going to grow up but still not so much.At most it will be 800 million Beri for Luffy.I still have doubt if their bounty is going to grow up though.

Pacquiao8 likes this.
  9. Zeek

Luffy's Grappling Coach
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Big News Morgans is there though. As is Stussy. I think that's the reason we're all pretty sure there will be an increase. Agreed that it's probably too soon but it seems impossible for them not to get new ones.

Pacquiao8 and Edinbour like this.
  10. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Good point! I hadn't really thought about that (especially since Morgans was JUST in this recent chapter :P

Pacquiao8 and Zeek like this.
  11. Lugz

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I agree on your assessment better except on the following:
    Brook : about max of 50,000 beli increase. His fight with Big Mam happened in isolated area and unless Big Mam or any one of her children broadcasted this fight, this fight is in essence unknown. Plus it is a secret that he stole fish copy of Big Mam's poneplygh

Chopper: Since Oda started it anyway, maybe another 50 beli for the increase

Pacquiao8 likes this.
  12. Date Damon

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Now that we can safely say that Luffy has defeated Katakuri plus he's already caused so much trouble for bloody Big Mom, I would expect his bounty to go up as high as 1 billion belis.

Zweins and Pacquiao8 like this.
  13. Sun Ken

Expand Collapse

I’m not sure they’ll get a bounty raise, though I’d say they most likely will because Morgans is here for a reason.

If they get a bounty raise :

- Luffy : 800 million
    - Jinbe : 550 million
    - Sanji : 377 million
    - Brook : 183 million
    - Nami : 110 million
    - Chopper : 200 berries

14. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

they will get bounty rise cuz of CP0. I think they followed Luffy and crew...and also Rob Lucci for next Straw hat

15. Date Damon

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Tired of Chopper's bounty gag and would like to see a serious one instead. I'd say around 150 million belis will do him justice.

Zeek and Sun Ken like this.
  16. Sun Ken

Expand Collapse

I agree. But since he didn’t do anything impressive in front of Morgans, I feel like his bounty will still be low.

Date Damon likes this.
  17. Date Damon

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

While Morgan is the one speading the news, he's not the one deciding their bounties. He may have an influence, I agree. So maybe 55 million belis? Keep in mind that the arc is still going on. Chopper might or might not shine at all. Haha.

Sun Ken likes this.
  18. WiseMofo69

Trouvaille
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

IMHO isn't it still early to raise their bounty after Dressrosa but the event at the Whole Cake Island would be huge so who knows. Maybe they'll get a raise.

If they do get a raise, I think it would be like:

Luffy: 600 - 800 mill
    Zoro: 350 - 420 mill
    Sanji: 250 - 350 mill
    Nami: 80 - 120 mill
    Robin: 150 - 180 mill
    Usopp: 230 - 250 mill
    Franky: 100 - 130 mill
    Chopper: 150 - 200 ( this is a gag but maybe it's actually in million, but Oda likes to troll )
    Brook: 100 - 150 mill
    Jinbei: 500 mill - 550 mill

19. camoramo24

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Luffy: 660,000,000 (theory I have about luffy's bounty, it could also be 1,100,000,000 in which case almost everything else is wrong.)
    Jinbe:550,000,000(match Ace)
    Zoro: 370,000,000(isn't directly involved is a straw hat)
    Sanji: 277,000,000(recognized as a vinsmoke)
    Nami:169,000,000(the important part is the 69)
    Robin:180,000,000(not directly involved)
    Usopp: 250,000,000(not involved)
    Brook: 203,000,000(After this arc he deserves this, quickly looked up oda's favorite song came out to be this is Halloween which is in 120bpm so I added 120 to his original)
    Franky: 144,000,00(not involved)
    Chopper: 200; 50,000,000; 120,000,000(Perospero: you have a lot of monsters on that ship. Normal, heavy, monster).
    Carrot: 120,000,000(idk just felt like giving he this one).

20. Zeek

Luffy's Grappling Coach
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Luffy 500m -----> 850,000m

Considering that Kata is a 1 billion bounty man it isn't impossible to see Luffy strike up such a bounty. He is, in fact, the only Supernova to have this level of success against a Yonko crew in the New World. Not to mention the chaos this event will cause. Also, I still think he's due a bump since the formation of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet. When the government realizes he's becoming a low-key Whitebeard then they'll have to give him more of a bump. Defeating Kata is a bigger deal than most might think; now that he has his future sight ability I bet he would annihilate Doffy 1 v 1 without distractions.

Jinbe 400m -----> 600m

I think Jinbe is likely at or above Zoro's current level; fight me. His coup and involvement in this event will be Big News! Not to mention everyone gets a bump when they join the crew. Also, he's the first Schichibukai to join as a subordinate under a new crew. His name will be mentioned when arguing about the dismantling of the system. Currently it just states that his bounty is over 400k so it could be anywhere above that mark.

Sanji 177m -----> 400m

Puts him slightly above Zoro, which needs to happen so that Sanji is legitimized. Puts him into Supernova bounty range. Also, his ties to Germany and role in this arc should give him a major boost. Plus it'll be funny seeing I Zoro get upset and passing Sanji soon in the next arc or two.

Nami 66m -----> 160m

If she doesn't break into six figures I riot. This number keeps her below what Sanji was before the arc but also breaks into that important range. She helped defeat Cracker, controlled controlled Prometheus, and since she didn't really get a boost from the last arc (that she earned at least) I think it's about time that she got a bump she actually earned. In fact, unless they want Chopper to remain a gag I don't think any of the straw hats are going to remain below this current mark.

Brook 83m -----> 200m

Broke the picture, went toe-to-toe with big mom, helped steal a poneglyph (even if this isn't publicly known), and has been instrumental to this entire arc. I think we're finally going to see Brook gain some success and recognition. Regardless of what happens, I just don't believe that he should be behind Nami.

Chopper 100 -----> 100m or 500

This one depends whether or not they want to stick with the gag. If they decide not to I think that 100 million would be fair like I said I think they should all break into the six-figure range. If not, it'll likely at least be a generous bump up to 500 which is 5 times more than its current bounty. It would keep it a gag but it would at least give him a decent percentage gain LOL.

Now here's something interesting, the last time that we got the Bounty boost even the characters that weren't there got a bump as well. Meaning that it's likely that the group with Law is going to get at least a minimal boost. I think it would be exciting to have a two-page spread including bumps for the members of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet as well.

For those wanting to argue that it's probably too soon for a raise I have to disagree. I understand that arc wise we got one pretty recently, however I think that they need another raise right before the Reverie so that it appears they are constantly climbing up and becoming more of a threat to be discussed.

Bumps for members not even there (if they occur)

Zoro 320m -----> 400m

I know I said I'd like to see his equal to Sanji but this would also be funny.

Robin 130m -----> 175m

I still think we need a huge moment for Robin to really boost her in the group. She constantly gets underrated and we need to start seeing female members of the group hold their own. Nami did that this arc and I'm hoping Robin does the next arc. Seeing Robin have to be protected by Cavendish was the most frustrating thing ever. This bump keeps are above Nami who does have to stay in the "weak trio".

Franky 100m -----> 175m
    This would keep him above Nami and again start adding to The Prestige of the mid-tier group of the straw hats.

Usopp 200m -----> 250m

Finally, I still maintain that carrot will likely get a bounty especially with her sulong form. I think anything between 200 million and 400 million would be reasonable to be honest. Especially if she actually ends up joining the crew. That would really bulk up the mid-tier group of the crew.

This would bring the SH total from 1,570,000,100 -----> 3,410,000,500
    This huge jump as a crew would definitely start some discussion in the higher ups. Especially adding bounties of the SHGF. This total represents the addition of Jinbe and Carrot with the bounties I've presented.

I know I'll be way off on most of this but I stand by my logic.

WiseMofo69 likes this.