1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Straw Hats New Bounties After Wano-One Piece Chapter 912+

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by VastTrip, Jul 30, 2018.

1. VastTrip

Expand Collapse

I am a big One Piece fan and i wanted to express my opinions on different predictions/theories differently so i thought i would try di=oing youtube videos
    Its the first time i tried something like this so if i could get some feedback and support it would be amazing
    I want to interact with people and exchange ideas and theories
    i upload daily but its hard to get feedback to see what i am doing wrong.

Jawahib and Seiryu like this.
  2. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

I am old and don't watch video theories, so I can't help there. Thankfully, we got our own Youtube team that would probably be happy to give you some pointers.

Just based on the numbers, I would say that is definitely quite fair and rational based on the relatively consistent ratio of bounty increases for the crew so far (and also relative to existing bounties).

Thanks for sharing, and hopefully you enjoy the various discussions here since we got a bunch of knowledgeable and awesome people in our community.

Marco Polo and VastTrip like this.
  3. VastTrip

Expand Collapse

Thank you for the feedback

Seiryu likes this.
  4. Jawahib

Busoshoku Haki YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Hi VastTrip, I love the enthusiasm in your channel! I'm sure if you keep working at it you'll both improve and reach a wider audience.

As for feedback, it's pretty cool art and music that helps out your video the most; there was a chill atmosphere that kept me watching. Something you definitely need to work on is spelling/grammar, because it can be a major turn-off when your text is hard to read. Make sure you run your scripts by a native English speaker first or, if that's impossible, I'm sure there'll be some online resources that'll help you out. Your format is great for getting your opinion out there and the amount of time you dedicate to each frame is really good.

For now the best thing you can do to improve your work is to get on top of the spelling and grammar situation. The difference it'll make to your video quality is huge.

Seiryu likes this.
  5. VastTrip

Expand Collapse

Thank you so much for the feedback

Jawahib likes this.
  6. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

It looks like you’ve gotten off to a decent start so far, keep it up!

Presentation wise everything’s decent, the intro is a good length and your video content is nicely organised. No click bait titles either, which is good to see. I’d second what @Jawahib mentioned regarding spelling and grammar - there’s a community of people here who, if and when you get to know them, will be more than happy to help you out with scripts and such.

As for the actual content of the video, I’ve gradually become less and less a fan of bounty theories as time’s gone on because people tend to inflate bounties, but that’s just personal taste more than anything.

One thing that’s important to remember about bounties in One Piece is that they’re commonly used for comedic purposes (Chopper’s bounty, Sanji’s first picture, “God Usopp”). So when it comes to estimating these, Chopper’s especially, it’s important to keep that in mind.

Otherwise, it’s a good video, and I’m looking forward to seeing how you progress as a content creator!

And if you ever want to use a theory you’ve seen here on OPF, please do credit us in the video and link the theory in the description, we need the traffic lol

Seiryu and Jawahib like this.
  7. VastTrip

Expand Collapse

Thanks alot i will try to work on my spelling:)))

Marco Polo likes this.