1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Strawhat Grand Fleet is coming in Wano

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Killua Vi Brittania, Jul 17, 2018.

?

What is your opinion on this?

1. I totally agree with you!

27.3%
  2. There is no way!

45.5%
  3. I don't completely agre with you!

27.3%
  1. Killua Vi Brittania

Expand Collapse

I have been thinking about the newer One Piece chapters ( just finished completing the manga) I honestly thought the Strawhat Grand Fleet was going to come and save Luffy from Big Mom fleet. Why? Because on the cover of the chapters,they were showing members from the Strawchan fleet,but now with Luffy defeating Katakuri and succesfully escaping made me think of something else. Now Luffy has a bounty of 1.5BIL and Shanks was like, so you are now finally a "Great Pirate" it's time to meet. So here is what i think, Luffy is going in Wano to fight Kaido, news are going to spread around the world, Strawchan Fleet is going to get the news now remember i think Big Mom and Kaido are going to be in Wano together, and if Shanks finds out about this, he will come with his crew to support Luffy against the 2 Emperor's of the Sea. Now i don't wanna think too far in the future, i think a big moment of this arc would be Shanks dying, which i hope won't happen, but i feel like that would be the trigger for Luffy to gain some character development, now he is considered by the world the 5th Emperor but we all know he is not on that level, he needs to become stronger to compete with these monsters, and.. Shanks might be the trigger. Luffy now can see a bit in the future,and he gained that by fighting Katakuri, will he gain Armament Haki by fighting Kaido?. Tell me what you think about this!

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Marine slasher

Expand Collapse

The reason I think straw hat grand fleet will not come is the exact reason you thought they will.

You said that because we see shgf in cover pages, we will see them in wano...but you forgot one thing. Most of them have either not started their pirate journey fully or just started.
    They are not experienced enough to come in wano.

They will come when they have ammased considerable strength , like , harjudin forming a proper giant pirate crew.

I think they will unite either against bb, shanks or final war.

3. Killua Vi Brittania

Expand Collapse

It doesn't really matter, all we need is the Captains and the fleet behind them, there is no way against Shanks, thats not happening, final war could be a thing, bleach (black +teach)maybe.

I do not think Luffy can fight 2 Emperors, either Shanks will come and help or his Grand fleet

4. Marine slasher

Expand Collapse

#4 Marine slasher, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    He doesn't have to fight them both at once. He will defeat one of them alone, other one with help of other members of the alliance & supernovas.

Shanks is improbable for me too. Most probable is final war.

Saying that it Does not matter if they just started tgeir journey would be wrong. Remmebr two of the shgf is present at Reverie. Harjudin hasn't gathered his crew yet . Bartolomri needs to power up. Ideo & orlumbus just started their pirate life.
    So yeah not gonna happen in wano. Remember to keep in mind about the op timeline not real life.
    Plus it will be better if we see them unite only once like WB.

5. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

The underlings are still undergoing their "training". The narrator gave us the spoiler that they all accomplish big, world changing things on their own individually. They are all still too weak for that. Oda is showing the beginning of all of their new "adventures" where they grow both as people and in their combat capabilities.

Everything has a place, and their role comes much later. Another key point is travel time. Since the Big Mom crew is a week+ behind, the Wano Kuni arc likely ends within that time frame (despite it likely taking 1-2 years in our time). We will likely have back to back Yonkou wars, but that just adds to the drama and action (the fatigued remnants of the alliance will have to take on the Big Mom crew; not that big of a deal since Brooke alone can negate all homies; Plus Luffy's crew is strong enough to take on the major fighters/oldest children since Sanji has to undergo some sort of power-up [the raid suit is a very lazy idea, but I'm a Zoro fan so doesn't bother me other than Oda taking a lazy way out; hopefully it is only a temporary thing and Sanji develops something new on his own in the midst of these two wars]; pretty close to perfect 1v1 match-ups).

Oda has a damn good plan to make up for the power difference between Kaidou/Shogun alliance vs. Luffy's samurai/Mink/Heart crew alliance. Just thinking about it makes me excited for the finale 1.5-2 years from now.

YonkoSin and ZakNik like this.
  6. Marine slasher

Expand Collapse

So according to that fight with big mom will happen later than kaido?

7. Killua Vi Brittania

Expand Collapse

Honestly, it doesn't matter how strong they are, their presence is what matters the most, but if start thinking about it for a bit, Big Mom underlings are strong as well, Luffy's fleet is not yet strong honestly, and the one on one is not going to happen, there is no way. i dont know how luffy will get out from this one

8. Time

bogan scientist
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

This is the first time I've seen Strawchan? Really? Anyway, if things go real bad and Kaidou and BM really are going to gang up on Luffy, I can see him getting help from not all but some members of his grand fleet. If only if his Wano friends are not enough though cos Luffy sure is going get helped in Wano.

9. Killua Vi Brittania

Expand Collapse

YOHOHOHOHOH He will get more than just a little help honestly, he is going to fight 2 of the Emperors and their giant fleets, i dont know how will he pull this one off

10. Time

bogan scientist
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Whether BM and Kaido will form a temporary team against Luffy or not is still uncertain. That's why I left out the possibility of the whole grand fleet showing up in Wano. They probably will in the "big war" though, which I don't think will happen in Wano.

11. PirateKing_D_Luffy

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I wondering the reaction of the Strawhat Grand fleet after getting the news of Whole cake Island and Luffy's new bounty.

:luffysmilie: it will sure give them more energy :-)

12. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Luffy already have a lot of help in supernovas,Wano samurais,Mink tribe and cesar. I dont know but I think cesar will be big part in defeating kaidou. He will mixure something which will help SH to defeat him. My prediction.

13. bandurista24

Fifth Emperor
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

No. No. No. And no. Definitely no. Why? They are not needed. minks, samurai, laws crew, strawhats are already there. Too much firepower already. and maybe marco and the other commanders after marco defends wbs homeland from weevil. Also the fleet is too weak at the moment. They are not needed. Lastly, wano is far and i bet most of the fleet commanders dont know how to go to wano and they even dont know if luffy is there and they have no contact.

The fleet will appear in the final war. Trust me.

14. gboxrkw

Expand Collapse

I think with what the story is going on right now it will be Supernova VS Kaido & not SH grand fleet VS kaido,
    If by any chance Big mom joins with Kaido then I think the grand fleet will be there too.

15. Killua Vi Brittania

Expand Collapse

Your reply was the best so far,but we dont know yet exactly their firepower and the numbers, because Kaido has to have 10k people with him

16. bandurista24

Fifth Emperor
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Not people, animals or beasts XD

17. Killua Vi Brittania

Expand Collapse

People with devil fruit powers

18. Polybotes

Weaklings can't pick their way of death.
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

We have been constantly kept in the loop regarding SH Grand Fleet's activities and it is not because to make them appear once again haphazardly. There will come a time when the cover page events will tie up with the ongoing storyline and i don't see that happening till now, even though Wano arc has started off.