1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. Our One Piece User Tournament is back. Join the fun now!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Talentless Nana (Munou na Nana)

Discussion in 'Manga Series' started by Grin, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Grin

Talentless
    Member of the Year 2016 Shichibukai
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]
    Chapters out on Crunchyroll: 40
    Authors: Loose Boy (Story), Furuya, Iori (Art)

This here was the best find I've had in a while. The thing that always bothered me about BNHA was how we had a perfectly good, superless protagonist who is estabilished as smart and resourceful. "Hey," I thought. "Wouldn't it be cool if he took on all those supervillains without any powers?"
    No, said the world. No it wouldn't. We should have him get the best power in the world for free. But that is not the case here! This is an excellent, clever series with twists and turns that will leave you holding your breath as you try to figure out what is going to happen next, who will die and how? And can a talentless person really overcome superpowered monsters who turn back time, teleport miles at a time, and predict the future?!

Find out on Talentless Nana today!

Marco Polo likes this.
  2. Chaudfontaine

Chieftain Chóðinn
    Super Moderator Member of the Year 2017
    Expand Collapse

When Grin likes a manga, he likes talking about it, so I gave it a shot after a couple of days and oh boy was I not prepared. The BNHA feel is supereal untill the very last panel of the first chapter, it turns it completly which was jawbreaking.

This chapter sets the tone for the rest of the available chapters (18 for me now :rip: ) and gradually flows into a cat and mouse play between our talentless nana and a classmate. While there is definitly developement or rather progress in the detective thriller full of high school kids, the format kinds of stays the same. This is my only "negative" point on this series because I sat on the tip of my chair every chapter, the tension and the outsmarting is real.

Grin likes this.