1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

The Ancient Kingdom

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by WiseMofo69, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Busoshoku Haki Member of the Season
    Expand Collapse

#21 Yuuzume, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Like your previous theory,this quite enjoyable to read,that's an impressive quality.As for the theory itself:

1) As far as the Ancient Kingdom being the ocean goes,I partly agree.Mostly due to the fact that when Clover was talking about it,he pictured the shape of an island,I am inclined to believe something akin to what @Glaze D. Bacon described,an archipelago like Kingdom with a core island and several adjoining ones.

2) Mariejois being located at that location is by no means a coincidence.The reason is probably cause after winning the war against the Ancient Kingdom,the royal families of the core countries of the Allied nations saw that spot as strategically ideal in order for them to rule over the world that they had recently conquered.I doubt something similar to a terraforming device was used because of something like was owned by either side,it could have been used during the war itself to bring to quick end to it.So I actually agree with Glaze in this as well,since a power like that that rivaled the might of the 3 ancient weapons combined sounds too strong to exist.

3) I've read a similar theory that suggested the destruction of the Red Line.Personally,I'm not really a fan it because of the size of such an endeavor.The Red Line may look like a line on the world map but up close,even the word "enormous" fails to describe it.The thought of that thing being completely destroyed is a bit hard to picture.Of course,that could be very likely with the ancient weapons,like you say,but I'll wait until the weapons are introduced so that I can see if they have that capability and then form an opinion.So I suppose right now,my opinion on this matter is a state similar to Schrodinger's cat until Oda introduces the ancient weapons.

Very good theory,it's impressive that you researched it to this extend and it's impressive tat you got your Greek history and Greek myth facts straight.Merely for the record,Aiolos was the master of the winds,not directly relevant to the "sea" part.Once again,I'm quite impressed and thank you for broadening my perspective.Up until now,I'm been picturing the Ancient Kingdom as a solitary big island but I find the idea of it being an archipelago quite plausible.

2. WiseMofo69

Trouvaille
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

As of right now, I have to admit maybe a terraforming device would be a far stretch. But my reason to suggest such an idea is because of the possibility of Red Line and Calm Belts to developed naturally seems unlikely. First Red Line a giant uninhabitable wall across one half of the world and then Calm Belt a band of water across the other half that is impassable through the sides due to no wind and giant sea monsters. It can only be accessed by a mountain that’s water flows upwards and is incapable of being navigated down the middle except by log-poses due to its weird EMP confusing compasses. Doesn’t it sound more like a purposefully built barrier to keep control over who comes and goes in the ocean. But yeah, a powerful device that could rival even the ancient weapons would shake the world to its core and seems virtually unlikely.

IMHO, the idea is not to destroy the entire Red Line completely but only the center part of it. So yeah, I think there's a possibility it still could be done. But I agree, we clearly still don't know the full capabilities of these ancient weapons.

Thank you @Yuuzume for the compliment especially from you who hails from Greece itself and the further information you provided for me. I expect nothing less from you Mr. J :astonished::blush:

Yuuzume likes this.
  3. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Busoshoku Haki Member of the Season
    Expand Collapse

#23 Yuuzume, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    To be honest,the design of the Grand Line itself is indeed a bit too uncanny for someone to think that it was created naturally.Of course,the same could be said about something this big being man-made.But there is one fact that makes me tilt towards the side of nature,other than the power it represents.At the time that the war was over,Vegapunk didn't exist.So the idea of Navy puddleships/warships with sea stone embedded underneath them hadn't been thought of yet.So the Navy and the WG didn't have a way to freely enter the Grand Line either.So by building all of that,the WG would make it difficult for everyone to navigate the ocean,including themselves,so in the end,it wouldn't put them in an advantageous position compared to everyone else.Which is also one more reason for them to fear Poseidon who had the power to allow safe passage through the Calm Belt even before the use of Sea stone.But to be fair,these are speculations and nothing has been specified yet.And since you can never be too sure with Oda,I'm not ruling anything out until we get the necessary proof.

Oh,sorry,sorry,my bad.I should have been more specific.I did mean one part of it too,by "enormous" meant the total height of 20km.

Yeah,Oda sure does like our history and Myths.Haha,didn't see the nickname coming,that's for sure.Anyway,you're quite welcome and thank you as well,it's a very nice theory.

WiseMofo69 likes this.
  4. Buggy D. Clown

Expand Collapse

The former Kidd DF user migh have had help from a guy with a Wind DF and here's my proof that there is a WInd DF.

Monkey D. Ruffy likes this.
  5. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

yeah I say that fishman island will also be destroyed and luffy will bring them to the surface cuz that is their dream to freely live on surface and dont be hunted via celestials

6. WiseMofo69

Trouvaille
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I knew it, I have read that before! Your theory is legendary, known across all of the One Piece fans :astonished:

ZakNik likes this.
  7. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

didnt know :eek: but we will see if it's true at the end

WiseMofo69 likes this.
  8. WiseMofo69

Trouvaille
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

What??? I want to believe that your theory is true. Great job.

ZakNik likes this.