1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

The End of One Piece.

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Killua Vi Brittania, Jun 25, 2018.

?

Do you agree or not?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Killua Vi Brittania

Expand Collapse

What we know as "One Piece" is not just something we can obtain. "One Piece" is the codename of a plan from the Ancient Kingdom 900 years ago. This plan was the destruction of Marijoes and Fishman Island. These places lay in the middle of the world. Destroying that spot will link all the sea's together, creating "All Blue", and give true freedom to the world. The will of D is something that only a small group of people have, people who have this D, have inherited the will of the Ancient Kindom's beliefs and so they try to carry out their plans to make the world free again. Roger, dying from a disease, could not fullfil his role in this. So he started a new age of pirates. Hoping for someone to inherit this will again. Here is where Luffy shows up. A major hint is the 100% accurate future visions from that mermaid lady. Luffy will destroy Fishman Island because he needs to destroy Marijoes to connect the world.

- Luffy will become the Pirate King because he did all of this, destroyed the World Government and giving the world freedom to sail wherever they want to. - Nami can draw a map of the entire world easily now.
    - Chopper can find any kind of medicine now.
    - After this adventure Ussop will be a brave warrior of the sea. -
    Brook can finnaly go back to Laboon very easily.
    - Franky can sail all sea's with Sunny.
    - Robin has discovered all this for luffy, so she found out about the real history.
    - Sanji has now found "All Blue".
    - By this time Zoro is already the strongest swordsman in the world I think. The story of One Piece has always followed a certain formula.
    - Someone has a dream / something to achieve - Time passes by, the original dreamer dies. - Someone new comes and inherits the past dreamers will, and maybe reaches it.

BooSheyt likes this.
  2. Glaze D. Bacon

Light it up.
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

This is one of the more convincing outcomes that I can agree with. Now that the Empty Throne has been revealed, I was thinking how cool it would be if Luffy were to sit on it after becoming Pirate King. But that’s just a what-if situation, and the destruction of the Red Line means the destruction of the Throne and the pact of the First Twenty, which would be totally fine since there actually was an heir to the Throne (i.e., Imu).

But One Piece is indeed a physical object; we just don’t know what it is, and it is found on Raftel, not the Red Line. I was thinking the Red Line be destroyed by one of the three ancient weapons (preferably Pluton; if it can destroy an island in one shot it definitely can possess the firepower to destroy the Red Line).

Storm chaser likes this.
  3. All Anime

Give Justice to Sanji San not raid suit.
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

This is a very popular theory. Although it is very old it is still very convincing to how the events turn out. It is also very obvious to how the straw hats may end up. Also I see buggy becoming an yonko and best of all condoriano becoming a fleet admiral.

Glaze D. Bacon likes this.
  4. Blacky Rose

Expand Collapse

Make sense, but I'm not sure how I would feel if it really ends this way

All Anime likes this.
  5. All Anime

Give Justice to Sanji San not raid suit.
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Likewise, that just the way my small mind works when trying to think like oda.

Blacky Rose likes this.
  6. Killua Vi Brittania

Expand Collapse

You know what? Oda is so smart that if he ends it that way, there is no way you can still become a pirate after that lol, there is going to be a war and the end of the Great Pirate era

7. BooSheyt

Expand Collapse

Obviously, it will really happen someday. I just think of the upcoming war in Wano Arc somehow. A war that the Battle of Marineford will look cute. Isn't it exciting?