1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

the Five War Potentials

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Ronamaru Roaru, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Ronamaru Roaru

[ONE of the Two Great Emperor]
    Expand Collapse

Just a dumb theory..
    So, this theory is about the 5 war potentials.

my question is why did juhabach invents this thing called '5 war potentials'?why?
    my answer to this question is that the 5 war potential will end up in Zero Division.

How can they be?

this is my opinion, When juhabach called the soul king his father, my thought was the soul king is a quincy. And who was his bodyguards?the zero division which is the shinigamis. That's mean that yhwach need to have shinigamis as his bodyguard. So, his guards will be the 5 war potential.

That's my theory

2. Booker

Not A Member
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The idea is nice, though I think I remember that Ywach said that the side who has the War Potentia will certainly win the war.

Maybe he intended to keep them after winning to make them his Royal Guard, but I doubt that this was their main purpose.

Also, the 0th Division doesn't need to have 5 member.
    A member gets added to it as soon as a Shinigami proves that he is worthy to protect the Soul King personally, not to mention that the 5th member isn't that long into Division.
    Only ~110 years, as it was the person Urahara replaced as Captain and 110 years aren't much in Soul Society.