1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

The Holy Land will sink into the sea! Luffy will destroy the Re-

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Caligula, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Caligula

Expand Collapse

#1 Caligula, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    at first, i posted a long & drawn out post without crediting who had the original ideas for this theory. i edited the post to make sure i wasn't plagiarizing.

most credit to this theory goes to Mr Lor D Jay:

https://opforum.net/threads/history-prediction-and-conclusion-d.13990/

but i want to expand upon this a bit. in the theory they write that the red line or parts of it are going to be destroyed. i think that the reason the reverie is such a short arc is because the entire red line is about to be destroyed.

back on the fishman island, madam shyarly says a man with a straw hat will destroy fishman island, not luffy. and now in the most recent chapter, a mysterious straw hat appears.

i think that the crew & other pirate crews will have to work together use the weapons to save the world from being destroyed by tsunamis, earthquakes, and damage from the red line destruction.

also, shirahoshi just got kidnapped, so it be would even crazier if her home was also in imminent danger...

Behnam and Seiryu like this.
  2. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum! I do think Madam's prediction will be true, but it will be for the benefit of Gyojin people since they can finally live on the surface. The giant hat does allow for an alternative though.

3. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Really nice! I have no problem for this to happen, but still what about the Wano? I mean Oda is preparing us for Wano for quite a long, if reverie just make Wano to wait for another arc, like WCI, It'd be really awkward. Also, he promised us the Wano after reverie, so how can he switch his own words?

Well... I don't think it's gonna happen right now, the Wano is upon us!