1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

The Next Arc - Where do we go? [MANGA SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Shokugeki no Soma' started by Badre-san, May 18, 2018.

1. Badre-san

Expand Collapse

finally Soma gets the First Chair, and Erina is even higher than him at this point in time. As First, Almost second years.

[​IMG]

There's really nowhere to go at this point, is there? I mean, if Soma was given a lower seat (I was thinking 5th behind Erina and the other Former Elite 10 seats) I could have seen a buildup and development. I mean, he still hasn't fought full power Isshiki that was hinted at in the first few chapters, and now he's higher than him on the totem pole.

Also, anyone notice the way Rindou looked at Eishi? :^))))
    It's gottaa be Rindou x Eishi and Souma x Erina, perfect two pairs to compliment one another.
    Ever since they showed Eishi and Rindou together when they were 2nd years

2. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Major spoilers in the title there dude

I'm not sure how I feel about this past chapter, I feel like his rise to the first seat was rushed, and the Erina decision screams of "I don't know how to use this character, or how to have Soma surpass her"

I'm guessing the next arc will be for the remaining three Elite Ten seats, and then to decide the rank order, so Soma, whose position is guaranteed, won't be involved. Unless he's putting his position up for grabs (which I think he will the more I think about it). He's already shown he has the potential to be number one, now it's up to the writers to make sure Soma is the undisputed best chef in Tootsuki (except for Erina, who's on another level entirely)

I'm assuming the next step after the Elite 10 lineup is decided is for Soma and co. to compete on the global scene