1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

The Traitor of Kozuki Family

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Admiral Ryokugyu, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Z4DNU

Apprentice
    Expand Collapse

a great theory to read..
    but I totally disagree, it cant be kinemon..

2. sadk1d

Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

This was something to consider to, great theory anyway keep it up.

3. God_Usopp

Apprentice Member
    Expand Collapse

appreciate the effort but can't agree with you on this one bro. It would make no sense for the story if kin'emon was the traitor. It would not be a plot twist but on the contrary it would be insane and not consistent to Lord Oda's ways.

Let's not forget that it was kin'emon that requested the straw hat to join their cause. It makes no sense it he was the traitor especially when he saw the strength of the straw hat crew. Inviting them would only invite trouble for Orochi.

My guess is that the traitor being either Kiku or Kanjuro, since we've seen much less about them in the story till now and Oda likes to keep some mystery about characters who are going to make a significant impact in the near future.
    That said I'm more inclined towards kanjuro being the traitor and my main reasons are:
    1. his devil fruit allows him to send messages where he wants. this is excellent when it comes to spying.
    2. he is one of the 9 red scabbards but without a blade, which is really odd.
    3. he was the one to know that only raizo was in zou. When jack arrived in Zou he did not asked for momo nor kinemon but he knew that raizo was here alone.

In your arguments you said that kin'mon knew about hiyori hiding but you're not considereing that anyone in the group where kin'nemon, zoro, momo and inu amongst the others, have the same info, including kanjuro

Krazy likes this.