1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

This is what Ashura Doji wants to show them

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Admiral Ryokugyu, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Admiral Ryokugyu

New Marineford
    Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#1 Admiral Ryokugyu, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    Hi everyone

well this is gonna be a very short theory, but i saw many people on the internet wondering what Ashura Doji might be intending to show Kin'emon and Inuarashi. Gonna tag @Seiryu because i saw him wondering as well in the chapter thread.

In the latest chapter, Kin'emon told Ashura Doji that the alliance's plan is to invade Onigashima on the day of the Fire Festival. Then Ashura replied " Follow me, I have something i need to show you ".

onig.png

Ashura Doji definitely wants to show them the blueprints of Onigashima. We knew in Chapter 929 that a masked thief from Kuri stole the blueprints of Onigashima from that guy named Camel.

08.png

The masked thief must have been an Atamayama thief sent by Ashura, or it might even have been Ashura himself.

08 (1).png

Thanks for reading !

Dreamer, Pacquiao8, Seiryu and 2 others like this.
  2. Marco Polo

tom holland come BACK to the mcu i miss you :(
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Interesting theory!

Blueprints would be a very big help in a plan as high risk as this, for sure. Douji being a leader of a thief group means that even if he himself didn’t steal the blueprints, one of his underlings probably has.

Admiral Ryokugyu likes this.
  3. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Thanks for the tag. I gotta laugh at myself though. I was overthinking things and assuming Kyoushirou and the second faction were the blueprint thief based on where it got stolen. Completely forgot about the prefecture named by the witness.

Everything fits so I’m in 100% agreement.

The only thing that doesn’t fit for me is the updated date by Yasu. We don’t know how long the festival is, so it has to be long for a complete change in the plan (unless Yasu’s code is to just do it a few days later). I didn’t post it but there are a few number references in Yasu’s 2-3 speech bubbles of code.

I know it came up in the chapter discussions but Kaidou’s presence assured the ability to go through with all other parts of the plan so not much to discuss there in my opinion.

Since there shouldn’t be any holes to poke in this, so any thoughts on the updated plan?

4. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Makes sense. But why would Doji get the blueprint?

5. Admiral Ryokugyu

New Marineford
    Expand Collapse

maybe the Atamayama thieves were planning to do robberies in Onigashima, so they need its blueprints.

Oda is messing with us. He's repeating the " raid on Onigashima " stuff in each and every chapter, and in the same time he's creating major chaos with Big Mom that has a very (very) high chance of disrupting the entire plan. But after seeing Yasuie's sacrifice i can't see them doing it in any other way than the one they had in mind for all this time.

What i think is gonna happen is this: Big Mom doesn't find O-Shiruko, she continues destroying the prison, Kawamatsu is freed with that, utter chaos in the prison, Luffy, Hyogoro, and the others go to the (4?) other parts of the prison, the ones Hyogoro talked about in order for him to recruit the other former Yakuza bosses to the alliance.

A prison guard tells Kaido that Big Mom is there, he comes, captures her and brings her to Onigashima. ( i don't know how he'll do that tbh )

End of Act 2.

Now the reason why i see Kaido capturing Big Mom in Onigashima is because that's the point i think Oda wants to get to in order for him to start revealing Rocks info. Also that would be a good way to make her part ways with Chopper and the others. Moreover, Onigashima would become the target of the Queen Mama Chanter as well.

Now imagine if Kaido finds out about Big Mom's amnesia, then he gives her plenty of O-Shiruko and misleads her. She ends up becoming his ally. Yep you know what that means: the return of Rocks.

Seiryu and Dreamer like this.
  6. BooSheyt

Expand Collapse

Another amazing theory. As always @Admiral Ryokugyu .. you caught my attention on this one. Looking forward to see this awesome chapter.

7. Admiral Ryokugyu

New Marineford
    Expand Collapse

i'm glad you liked it man. Thank you for reading :)

BooSheyt likes this.
  8. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Wow...I can appreciate the "full chaos" driven perspective as a fellow fan. The biggest thing for me is that Big Mom is still at 100%. She is being reverted to her "pure" 5 year old self, but she's still the Yonkou level "hag" as a fighter. Kaidou is the strongest being in the world, but taking on Big Mom should be a week+ long fight. I guess I could see this scenario fitting if Kaidou just bribes her with shiruko. But this contradicts Big Mom being able to smell it though (unless her nose is so sensitive to food she is smelling the residual drops from Luffy/Hyou-jiji pigging out).

Yes, this would be the fastest route to info on Rock/Lock, but Oda's tendency is to keep us waiting for years. We will probably get an equally small teaser when Kaidou/Big Mom meet and we get a flashback on the "lifetime dept" Kaidou owes to Big Mom. So of course I want the full history of Rock/Lock too, but I can't imagine this fully gets revealed until Luffy gets directly involved (taking on the potentially AWOL captain).

Ah, to jump back to the plan, don't forget we had the narrator begin the countdown at 9 days to the action/war initiating. Everything still has to fit that timeline. This is also why I'm concerned about all these additional allies. How can the starved country feed 15K allies for a week? We are still only a few days into the countdown. Queen doesn't live there so it isn't like the prison pantries has enough food for 15K people eating 2-3x for a week.

In typical Oda fashion, I fully expect the chaos to steadily build. The way I would explain it is that for the climax fights of any arc, we get massive chaos of each character steadily having the plot around the fight get established. Oda is just doing this concept for the entire arc rather than just the climax. This is exactly why we only get more questions despite the plot progression (all the plan related stuff, Big Mom's level of influence, when/if Luffy gets his real training, are the Marines/CP0 en-route, etc.).

9. Admiral Ryokugyu

New Marineford
    Expand Collapse

100% agree, in fact i thought about that just yesterday and i forgot to edit my post to mention it. However i don't see how a guard would make Kaido understand via a phone call that Big Mom is wreaking havoc inside his territory + she lost her memories + she wants O-Shiruko + bringing her O-Shiruko is the fastest way to " beat " her right there.

I don't think any of the guards there is aware that Big Mom has amnesia. So if indeed someone of them called Kaido, then the only thing i see him reporting to him is the presence of Big Mom in Udon.

what's interesting though is for us to get a teaser of Rocks stuff and the lifetime debt Big Mom has to get her memories back, and i literally have no idea how Oda is planning to do it. The fastest route i can think of is Big Mom finding out that Luffy ate all the shiruko then she gets mad af and starts remembering him.
    The Revolutionary Army MUST make a move in Wano. My thoughts on this matter are pretty complicated to discuss here, but i'm just gonna say that i think Dragon is planning to do something in Wano. That was already " confirmed " post-Dressrosa when they said that they must find out which country manufactures the weapons. The following has a really low chance of being true but i'll just leave it here: Dragon might be planning to cause a war between the World Government and Kaido.

Wano arc won't follow the same pattern as the previous arcs. Oda's words in the last Jump Festa hinted at a return to Reverie ( most likely after Act 2 finishes ) in which we'll witness " an unexpected incident ".

Something will happen up there in Mariejois which will change how things work in One Piece. It's gonna be the true beginning of the end of the series, and will affect Wano arc's events as well.

Seiryu likes this.
  10. Mo3MaR

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Dont worry about the food, most samurais knows how to fast..its a great strategy to make their food consumed lessen by half..

11. Mo3MaR

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Of course Dragon would do something to Wano too, afterall they needed the lessen their enemies supply of firearms, weapons and ammunitions.. I guess they want Wano to be affiliated with RA , like they want Germa affiliation after broking their connections to WG

12. Mo3MaR

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Afterall only Germa kingdom has the power or equipment to send their soldiers atop of Redline

13. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

All of the Pleasures/Waiters/Gifters know they can't do anything to Big Mom, so it would make sense that they panic and only mention Big Mom's presence. Big Mom reverting to her "pure" stage probably has a Rock/Lock connection too since I have to imagine this is where the ruthless side of her really develops. Simple connector/breadcrumb is the "lifetime dept". Maybe the naive and still partially pure Lin Lin gives Kaidou the Chimera/Dragon/whatever mythical zoan fruit rather than keeping it for her own future crew member. Other than saving his life, there aren't much other options.
    Ah...this helps bridge the perspective gap for me. Fastest is unlikely per my bias because of the 9-day timeline. Big Mom regaining her memories has to be part of the climax. Big Mom can only be stopped by Kaidou so having any form of Yonkou action is going to be the climax/main act for the arc. Wano Kuni can live up to all the hype if Oda can successfully build greater and greater chaos (while still having a perfectly fitting resolution). Putting the co-main event before the prelims/undercard even starts makes no sense. Anticlimactic in every aspect. Of course I want to see it soon too, but not at the cost of believability/connectivity.
    Actually brain-farted on the Koala investigation. I fully agree that context on this part alone makes perfect sense (this upgrades the current 4-way war up to a 5-way war now: Luffy, Kaidou, Big Mom, Marine/CP0, and RA). THAT would live up to the hype if it kept 100% connected. However...the buzz kill is that I cannot think the 4 main RA guys that infiltrated got out completely unscathed fighting against 2 admirals and probably at least some support Marines (high ranking) and or Tenryuubito/Royal guards.

If the RA are involved, the main fighters are not at 100%. But this would make sense since it doesn't sound like Wano Kuni has many battleships. So even though they have the necessary numbers (15k), they need more ships to take on the Marine/CP0 invasion. So maybe they only need Dragon and Betty (her power is perfect for the 15k allies) with a whole bunch of ships.
    But at the cost of not being able to concentrate and fight seriously. Any human can do that, but Oda was only making fun of the "warrior spirit". This gets completely negated by Betty's ability though (assuming the RA do make this war even bigger).
    Oda is slightly contradicting himself on Shiki's long-term plan (unless Shiki's plan is collecting the New World giant animals and further increasing their size). We are seeing giant animals everywhere in the arcs now. All they need is are giant birds, giant lizards, etc.