1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

TONNY TONNY CHOPPER 100 BERRIES

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga' started by chaos D conqueror, Oct 10, 2017.

1. chaos D conqueror

Expand Collapse

#1 chaos D conqueror, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Chopper on his monster point can face off against one of the biggest badass pirates in the wano arc...
    best time to raise his bounty as they will be in wano against a pirate group who has a lot of zoan type monsters..
    If Oda is not doing that there is surely a purpose behind it.

2. Robin-Senpai Is The Best

As If Floridians Get Cold (cause it's so hot)
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Cause, Oda is gonna jump his bounty up into the quintuple (I used autocorrect to spell this) digits soon.

Rafael Viana likes this.
  3. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I'll try and break this theory down, I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly so please correct me if I'm misunderstanding anything

Can he? I'm sure he can, but he's never really been much of a 1v1 fighter from what I can remember

Does Bounty really matter? Of course big numbers look cool but they don't define strength at all. Look at Blackbeard, he managed to infiltrate Impel Down and Marineford with a bounty of 0.

Chopper's will always be a "gag" bounty since the WG still consider him as the Straw Hat's house(ship) pet, so if it rises it'll be 1,000 Berries at the very most.

> Chopper isn't someone that needs to be focused on in combat, he's always been more of a supporting role

> The strength of the pirates on Wano may mean that any role he plays is strictly as a doctor/scientist, since as you say, there's a lot of Zoan users and Chopper has managed to manipulate his own Zoan ability

> There's going to be a ahduahsvjillion characters in Wano, many of whom are likely to be far stronger than Chopper

Those are my thoughts on what you've said

+1 for the all caps lock title

Edinbour likes this.
  4. Glaze D. Bacon

Light it up.
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Chopper might not be recognized by someone AGAIN, boosting it up to about 150 berries. Lol

5. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I think eventually Chopper will get an actual "real" bounty. For now it's just a running gag, similar to Sanji when he had a drawn picture that looked like Duval :tearsofjoy:

6. Thousand Eclipse

Expand Collapse

@Marco Polo I agree with you I just wanted to say that Blackbeard technically didn't infiltrate Impel Down with 0 bounty, he was just a Shichibukai at the time.

D. Law likes this.
  7. D. Law

Expand Collapse

Honestly it's more strategic for chopper to have low bounty. He gets to take advantage of the assumption of his weakness.

8. vinna

Expand Collapse

Will the bountys be raised after the Whole Cake Arc? The bird from press was at the Tea Party, so there will be news. Besides Chopper (that didn't show much during the Party), I wonder if Sanji will get a proper picture after getting really rid of Germa.

9. pepotman

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

He did "technically" infiltrate impel down with 0 bounty :) he had 0 bounty and managed to become a warlord because instead of committing crimes, he did the opposite and gave the WG a favor. and as a warlord, you are not considered a wanted man, hence technically he was 0 bounty up until the end of marineford war. And this is precisely what @Marco Polo is pointing out - that bounties don't mean strength giving blackbeard as example of clearly being top tier but technically had 0 bounty.

10. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I don't think Chopper's bounty gag will end after WCI arc. There's no "valid" reason.

I don't think Sanji's gag will end, too. Just like Chopper, there's no "valid" reason. Even Oda added Franky and Brook to the gag bounties. That means, gags within the Straw Hat bounties will continue. I won't even be surprised if Jinbe's bounty becomes a gag, too.