1. The results of the Member of the Year voting are in... Find out who won!
  2. The Monthly PAW February 2020 is out now. Check it out!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Tower of god

Discussion in 'Manga Series' started by Urek Mazino, May 12, 2018.

1. GoldenVenus

I shall rise
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Jahad is already so strong so imagine how powerful Enryu would be. I'll probably rot waiting for Enryu to make an appearance but I just need to see Baam and him meet.
    We all know that one character that should've died but is still annoyingly alive.

Yuuzume likes this.
  2. Urek Mazino

Yami D. Blackbeard
    Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

And being ranked 3rd is also unusual because he's supposed to be the strongest. Yet Phantaminum only got the #1 cause he broke into the palace an killed a lot of high tankers but left before he faught Jahad. Yuri came face to face but didnt fight but its inferred she knows she would have lost an died an she called him "a dirty one." I think he has a way of fighting no one else does. He was also said to have a weapon no one has seen so that also plays into that. I think it's a gun because I dont recall any guns being used i dont know what other weapon could be used that hasn't been used or would be effective enough. Also has reality warping to some degree. Man this dude is really over powered geez. Being an axis as well either Zahard has to be one or he didn't want to fight Zahard because of this reason knowing he would win. So many freaking question.

Enryu was #1 before that an got pushed down. But as we know his only known feats are killing the guardian, the thorns, and killing a lot of fanatics. But his powers seem to revolve around shinsuu giving him a huge advantage over most people. Even said to have used 9000 bangs wtf.

We need to see more of Zahards power in his older form. His young form already is OP that makes the older versions of him an Papa Koon incredible.

I honestly dont think he's going to die it's probably a lie by Rachel and is something mixed in the plan she didnt tell.

Yuuzume likes this.
  3. Urek Mazino

Yami D. Blackbeard
    Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

Yea read my other post below. They all have to be incredibly powerful. I honestly dont see how Bam will reach that without another time skip and training under someone even stronger. These guys are crazily to powerful. I don't think I've seen a power gap in any webcomic/manwha/manga/anime etc that has been this big with multiple characters.

GoldenVenus likes this.
  4. GoldenVenus

I shall rise
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I've been thinking the same too! I love TOG and all, but like you said, I think SIU made the characters TOO powerful. Which I think most are unnecessarily overpowered. Yuri already seems op, Urek is op too (he can shoot beam easily with his fingers) and of course Jahad. And it's like everyone is op! Like what on earth, i don't exactly like it when they make the characters too powerful and too op. But I guess since Baam is already a god so he's gonna become hella op too.

5. Urek Mazino

Yami D. Blackbeard
    Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

I agree 110%. They are way to overpowered. There has to be some other way everyone gets stronger and hits that upper level of power to be top 10. It seems Jahad & company were already powerful which doesnt make sense honestly. It seems like they came straight into the tower and just took over. Most of the top 20 rankers are fit the description of irregulars even though the leaders aren't necessarily counted as rankers.
    I think SIU has something that sky rockets there power it has to be the only way. Bam has all these recent power ups an can barely fight young Jahad.

6. GoldenVenus

I shall rise
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

I still don't like the fact that some of the characters are too op. Like you said, it doesn't make sense sometimes lol. But anyway, i guess Baam is still just so young and still getting a hang of his powers, so it might take him a few more years to defeat the real Jahad. I mean, I bet he couldn't even beat Yuri. and Yuri isn't even in the top 10.

7. Urek Mazino

Yami D. Blackbeard
    Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

One thing we still have to remember is that Bam is maybe 17-19 physically but I've lost track but between 40-80 chronologically. When Jahad made it in he was probably around the same chronologically and already slightly developed & knew something about the tower so he had a head start. Compared to Bam who spent the first of his year in the cave then came in an was mostly trash until towards the end of season 1 and we know about the Jue Viole Grace stuff which is where he started surpassing everyone. So it makes sense if him as an irregular is behind because of stuff like that. If he would have had the knowledge all the other irregulars apparently had he might be fight toe to toe with young Jahad instead of struggling like he is now.

GoldenVenus likes this.
  8. Urek Mazino

Yami D. Blackbeard
    Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

REAL JAHADDDDD LOOKS BAD ASSSSSSSS!!!!!

9. Chaudfontaine

Chaudinante Fontamingo
    Member of the Season Super Moderator Member of the Year 2017
    Expand Collapse

Just started this. Enjoying it so far.

sweetjacky and GoldenVenus like this.
  10. GoldenVenus

I shall rise
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

You're gonna enjoy it even more the further you read.

11. Chaudfontaine

Chaudinante Fontamingo
    Member of the Season Super Moderator Member of the Year 2017
    Expand Collapse

Finnaly i'm up to date. What a journey. The last 100 chapters kept me clinging at my device.

sweetjacky likes this.
  12. GoldenVenus

I shall rise
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Read the latest chapter of ToG, I kinda feel like it goes from 0 to 100 real quick lmao. Still awesome though.

13. Robin-Senpai Is The Best

Captain
    Expand Collapse

I just finished this Webtoon and dear lord it's amazing. My favorite characters are Endorsi and Khun (I also like that whole Japanese-coffee aesthetic that Hansung has going for him).

14. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Shichibukai
    Expand Collapse

manhwacwill soon beat manga I think....TOG is amazing..also solo leveling and second life ranker...

Lt. | ArkZ and GoldenVenus like this.
  15. PirateKing_D_Luffy

Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Endorsi .. ❤️ (Best partner for Bam ?)

Khun ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️(Best friend for Bam) I love his character :)